| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Ever Sophisticated --

Thursday, July 10, 2008


No Rain today.... *Siiiiiiiiiiigh*

And I have no idea whether the trash people got our trash or not... maybe I should go yell at them again...

Oh, I managed to figure out the "cut" tag like an "LJ cut" thing yesterday since I was bored out of my mind... And of course, it helped since there was this big meme posted on the last entry that took way too much space... so I guess I didn't waste that hour and half for nothing...

*yawn* Cleaned out one of my USB yesterday until 1... *siiiiigh* Now my hard drive is probably as messy as a dumpster... and it's probably going to take me an entire day to clean it out... though I found some interesting stuff among all the pictures ... and that includes my sidebar collection ^^

( So, I might as well have all my Tsubasa colorbars here in case I need them... )


Oh btw, Tsuki-chan, does any character in Fukushima Haruka's Instant Teen look like the following...

( I think they share some similarities... or do they? ^_~ )


... am amazed that I'm still keeping up with the Princess Diaries series...

I think my brain is on a temporary breakdown today... *siiiiiiiiiigh*, great, I was going to write a neat story... =_=

~~~~
Current Location: Study... where else?
Current Mood: grumpy
Current Music: For Fruits Basket - Ritsuko Okazaki

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Thursday, July 10, 2008 at 3:17:00 PM |

Comments

10 Comments:


I know, so many things are complicated for no reason...In some places here, you have to separate your wet trash from your dry trash. Not your recycling from your trash, or your compost or anything...your garbage from your garbage. So you end up having a wet bag of garbage and a dry bag of garbage, and then they get thrown into the same truck and they lie in the same landfill. =_=

Lol, that sounds like the opposite of my class...they all get super happy and excited to do work when all the lights are turned off. My class is only productive and quiet and relaxed and non-violent when the lights are all off. Vampires, maybe? O_o

Yeah, I don't even know how I can sleep at night...

That's the same policy I have with yaoi and yuri...It's tolerable until someone forces you to read a series of it...-_-'

Lol, I should go do that too...ugh, but then my mom will think I'm talking about school supplies and lecture me about how three dollars is too much for a binder, and how if I need eight of them for this year I will make her bankrupt...=_=

I made three posts about how there is NOTHING about the second season yet...other than that they changed the character designs a bit, so that they look a bit older and like their hair has grown and whatnot...although Kyon's hair is morphing into Itsuki's. T_T It will be missed. RIP Kyon's first-season hair...

wet bag and dry bag? o.O That's an interesting way of grouping trash... but how does that work? We have recycled and non-recycled... except they pick up the recycle ones on a different date... so we don't even bother to put it out... we just let them pile up... =_=

lol, maybe your class are full of vampires ^^, that'd be cool though... I'd rather attend your class since my class are just full of random people ... -.-'

I don't get how I can sleep at night either... and apparently we get random calls by my parent's friends at 5 in the morning... and I can sleep through it no matter how loud my mom can be... =_=

I wonder how I will react if one of my friends forces me to read one right now...

Yeah... I don't wanna think about how my mom will react when I tell her that I need 8 binders for the next school year... though our teacher last year did require us binders for class... I didn't even use one... =_=

Kyon's hair is morphing into Itsuki's? T_T Though it's not really surprising since that's the only way they do to make characters look older... =_= though I want the old Kyon hair back... now he's going to remind me of Itsuki's weird grin instead... -.-'

and lol, our comments were kinda freakish... ^^ But somehow I enjoy it//// =_=

I don't know how it works, because in my area we don't have to do that...we only have to separate garbage from compost and recycling. Half the time they forget about the compost, though...smelly. T_T

Yeah, that'd be pretty cool...although my class still sucks SO MUCH. and my class for this year probably will too...*sigh*, apparently my homeroom teacher is super boring...=_=

My sister goes to bed at five in the morning...which is probably noisier than phone calls. Once there was a giant thunderstorm, and I thought the thunder was my sister repeatedly passing out on her way up the stairs...=_= It really is plausible, though...

UGH YOU ARE SO LUCKY. For this year I need eight binders, five duotangs, THIRTY FOUR dividers...what the hell kind of subjects am I taking? Eight binders is enough, but with thirty four dividers in them...*shudder*

EW ITSUKI GRIN EW Itsuki is sorta freakish. People on the AnimeSuki forums seem to like him because he's said that Haruhi is attractive and magical and smart and yet he doesn't try to date her or anything...but A) EW HaruhixItuski, B) uh, no, and C) EW.

Also, yeah, freakishly long comments are the best. ^^

They only pick up the recycling ones... ew... that must be quite smelly since I always hate the smell of our compost cart... =_=

I don't even want think about the people in my class next year... they're probably even more random... I heard from someone that people from that school gossip a lot... great, just great... =_= now I'm getting ET daily at school...

how does your sis wake up in the morning... I'd be dying if I only get like 3 hours of sleep... and I have to wake up at 6 for school... =_= stupid school board... they need to go to a place where humanity doesn't exist... =_=

THIRTY_FOUR dividers? What kind of subjects are you taking? I don't even know what stuff I need for next year... since the teacher won't announce it on the first day... =_= but I just bought 10 packs of paper... that'd probably hold me till next year... hopefully...and we don't even have a homeroom teacher... =_=

Haruhi x Itsuki? Really unlikeable...I guess it's a bit better than yaoi or yuri... but ugh, still no...

lol, <3 our freakish long comments ^^

Ugh, compost smells so groooosssssss. Once I was at my friend's house, and we were helping her mom take out the trash and stuff, and her mom opened the compost bin and showed us how there were a whole bunch of maggots writhing around and being gross (well, that's what maggots do) because one fly got in. >.< But then my friend and I played Rock Band and went mini golfing, so it was all okay. Mostly. *shudders* EW MAGGOTS >.< >.< T_T

Ugh, that's what happens at my school...I can't go a day without hearing about how people I don't know are going out...=_= And last year someone wrote [NAME] SUCKS BALLS across one of the stairwells in red marker...so people are either gossiping about people there, or celebrities... =_=

School boards are always stupid...wow, 6 AM? I get up at 7...my school starts at 8:20. My sister's school used to start at 8:14. >.< Why not just make it 8:15? *sigh* Oh, my sister doesn't get up in the morning. As of this comment, she won't be up for maybe two or three hours. I really don't know how she copes during the school year...

I know that I'm not taking the kind of subjects that require EIGHT binders and 34 DIVIDERS. Ugh, I hope that I won't have so much homework that I need to bring all of those binders home every day...although usually I finish homework in class. And then the next day's work and homework. Our teachers spend FOREVER explaining simple lessons...

It involves Itsuki, so it would also involve yaoi, so it would also involve EW GROSS ITSUKI. *sigh*

^^ They are awesome. They're better than lame short comments! Who would write a comment that's only one paragraph long? For shame. ^^

I know... I don't even bother to look into our trash carts... I think I shall just avoid trash carts for now... =_=

I don't even know who goes out with who even among my best friends... =_= Well, I don't really care, that's why... or else it'd be gossips nonstop for about 2 hours... =_=

Wow, I envy ur sis if she can still manage during school year... =_= 8:14? That's a weird time... bet the school people just want to catch those poor students who are just a minute late... *sigh* lucky, my school starts at 7:15... and I live super far from it... =_=...

I just hate it whenever I have to bring all the binders home... and yeah, I tend to finish the homework at school too... teacher's lessons are pretty slow usually... =_= [so slow that I'd rather go read a boring textbook instead... I go to sleep either way...]

Itsuki and yaoi seem to be possible... it'd be even more gross if they pair him up w/ Kyon... =_=

lol, I know, long comments are the best^^... and that's why comment box are invented... ^^

Some of my friends have a 'no-gossip' rule, but...they seem to be the ones who gossip the most. And get gossiped about the most. It's weird how that works...

I live pretty close to my school...it's like a six-minute walk, if I'm listening to something insane and fast-paced on my mp3 player while I'm walking. Ugh, my sister's school changed their schedule so that they now start at 8:30...T_T My elementary school used to start at 9:00, but they changed it to 8:40 when I was there. =_= I guess I shouldn't be complaining though...I've heard of schools that start at 10:30, though.

I've never actually fallen asleep at school before...hmm. I do zone out and stop listening completely when the teacher explains stuff...I honestly wonder how I managed to get honours for all three terms this year while not listening to anything the teachers said...SO BORING. Ugh, and I don't want to remember how in art we spent at least a term's worth of classes on the Principles of Art and that stuff...

Lol, that seems to happen pretty often in fanart and fanfic. I've seen yuri of the girl versions of Kyon and Itsuki, too...O_o I was just looking for TMOHS wallpapers, and then there were girl versions of Kyon and Itsuki...'Kyonko' and 'Itsuko'. =_=

lol, yeah, I can never understand how gossipy people work with their rules... but somehow, they work... o.O

I would kill to go to that school that starts at 10:30... *siiiigh* I just don't get what happened to the heads of our school board people... I should go hire a neurologist and exam their heads one by one... =_=

I didn't really want to fall asleep the first time... but it was in art, and I stayed up till 1 the night before... the teacher just had to give a boring speech about school etiquette... so I could help myself... -.-' And from that point on, whenever the teacher is boring, I zone out or fall asleep... =_= couldn't help myself...

"Kyonko" is a ... o.O weird name... "Itsuko" actually sounds pretty good... but girl version of Kyon and Itsuki? *shudder*... guess anything can happen in fan-related stuff... though I enjoyed reading CCS fanfic these days... weird...

that "Kyonko" video was freaky... o.O That's a female version of KYON? I can't even see it.... -.-'

And can you read the comments in Japanese? I can only understand that the two that replied to someone else's comment was saying that they feel the same... about something... -.-'

(Leave a New Comment)