| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

无悔的路--

Wednesday, July 16, 2008


title meaning = "path without regret"

I decided to make one of those commitment that I probably won't finish... but I'll give it a try anyway, consider I write all the time when I'm bored. Signed up for one of those 30_Kisses thingy on LJ, but I'm deciding between 30_Memories and 30_Smirks... probably the former one. If I can actually finish one, I'll probably consider 30 smirks too... since it's fun, and my characters smirk A LOT... -.-' Well, I still have no idea what pairing... maybe I should do Haruhi Suzumiya x Kyon... or Yuki Nagato x Kyon isn't a bad idea either... since after all, it's 30 memories...

... 25 days of summer vacation left, and I still have 3 pages of to-do list left... *siiiiiiigh* I need a time machine... or Haruhi Suzumiya, so I can have a never-ending summer... sorry Nagato if you get bored...

As mentioned on an earlier post... here's the La Corda d'Oro selection I did for my LJ userpic collection... and the first reminded me of sakuras whenever I see it... *siiiiiiiigh* I wish they can bloom longer instead, though that's what they're famed for... but I'm glad that we pass a road lined with sakura trees whenever I go to school... oh wait, I won't be going that way on my new school... T_T... why in the world did I agree to go to a school that I don't even like... in anyway... -.-'

... need to tell my mom to stop buying flower decorations anymore... she'f worse than I am... At least collecting stationeries doesn't bother other people in the house... I need to tell her go collect mugs instead...

Ah!!!! *lightbulb flashes* I think I got my pairing! Yuko x Clow... what fandom are they? Tsubasa? xxxHOLiC? -.-'

~~~~
Currently sitting at: home... and eating lunch
Currently feeling: excited
Currently listening to: 千里之外- Jay Chou

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 12:57:00 PM |

Comments

15 Comments:


Yeah, some series addictions are annoying that way...I think that I'm more addicted to T_OHS than CLAMP stuff, though...although I <3 CLAMP stuff more than I probably should. Ugh, my mug addiction is not that nice...it uses up money, and now in my house there's a whole bunch of mugs that match each other that my parents bought with some plates or something, and there's all the random mugs that I've bought that don't go with anything at all. There's a light blue one, and a striped one, and a lime green one, and a black one...=_= I seem to buy a lot of stationery-type stuff, too...but I never want to use it up because I'm afraid that all the stuff I write in it or draw in it will be crap and I'll have wasted a notebook or something. =_=''' I think that, combined, the money I've spent on mugs and notebooks is around half of the money I've spent on anime and manga. ^^'

We really should start that class...but it would also apply to any class, really. Well, all classes. I'm pretty sure that I've managed to create fanfics in gym. o.O

*sigh* I think that I might have to buy the Japanese HS light novels online, so that instantly they will be released in English by a translating company thing that is both well known and good at translating. That tends to happen when I order things. I ordered the TMOHS DVDs, and then the special edition ones were shipped in to HMV. >.< I could have had a Haruhi hair ribbon...T_T

*siiiiiiigh* Why does North America have to be so boring? *sigh* Once the tenth HS light novel gets released someone better be forcing a company to translate them all and release them in a giant overpriced box set so that I can go to the mall and pay too much for it. *dies*

lol, I probably love CLAMP stuff way more than I ever should... *siiigh* And my stationery addiction is the same... though I'm probably worse than you are... ^^' since I can't really even stop my urge of collecting more...

lol, we should start the "official manga class during school" I suppose... lol... I tend to prefer manga than anime since I can read them at school too...

A Haruhi hair ribbon would be nice... I can never found any anime merchandise around my town... -.-' All they have were Hello Kitty and Naruto =_=

I know! NA is so boring... I really want to venture to Japan right now... =_=

I guess stationery addictions and mug addictions are better than addictions that can get super expensive, like shoe obsessions or...I don't know. People seem to think I have a shoe addiction, but I just have a crapload of Converse. =_= My sister's addicted to CDs. She has at least 200 CDs. T_T

Yeah, you can't really bring a DVD player to school and just start watching anime, but you can read manga at school. Manga's also cheaper, which is good.

Ugh, I despise Naruto. Hello Kitty is cool sometimes, though. *sigh* I wouldn't have been able to get the Haruhi hair ribbon anyway...the box of stuff was over $50. There is no way that I am going to pay more than $50 for a DVD, a pencil board and a hair ribbon that would probably take me half an hour to put on correctly and in Haruhi style. =_=

Yeah, I sort of want to just run to an airport and buy a ticket to Japan...Even if I can only stay in Japan for a day, or an hour, or five minutes...I would run to the nearest book store and grab all of the TMOHS and Ouran and CLAMP-related merchandise I could see. ^^'''

Yeah, stationery and mugs really don't cost that much, which is good for us ^^... my mom has the addiction of collecting flower decorations... which is annoying since it's everywhere in our house... -.-' ugh...

Yep, and that's how I grew fond of manga a lot more than anime... but I watch it sometimes though when I'm bored... or need to hear the voice of my fav. manga character...

I don't read Naruto... and don't rele know what it is about so I only know that people are ADDICTED to that show... I still own Hello Kitty merchandises... but there're a lot more manga series to get obsessed with ... ^^ Man, I want to bow to the person who first invented manga... and anime...

lol, now we have the Japan addiction too... though yeah, I wanna go there so badly to see the location where all my fav. stories took place... and buy all the stories... bet they're all by CLAMP though... besides Ouran and Haruhi Suzumiya.... -.-'

=_= My sister has her CDs everywhere in our house...I think I'd rather have flowery things instead of CDs that I have to clean up because my sister's laaaaazzzzyyyy. T_T

I watch anime mostly when I can't find the manga series anywhere, or when I can't find decent scanlations. I can only think of one series that I thought worked better in anime than in manga: Jungle wa Itsumo Hare nochi Guu. It's pure insanity.

Yeah, me too...T_T They might be dead now, though. But their grave is probably in Japan! I SHOULD GO HONOUR IT. Yet another reason to go to Japan...;_;

I would want to go to that train station that the SOS-Brigade is always meeting at. *sigh* I would probably wait there for like an hour to see if the SOS-Brigade would show up. O_o Why do all the awesome characters have to be fictional? Haruhi Fujioka, Tamaki, everyone from Ouran, everyone from TMOHS, everyone from all of the CLAMP series (except for the yaoi ones)....-.-'''

lol, though I'd rather have CDs than flowery things... ugh... they're like everywhere in my house that it even gets in the way whenever I go to my bathroom =_=

yeah, I watch anime for the same reason, or when I'm insanely bored to the point that 3 manga won't do and I have to pull up some anime to kill time... since I read manga like... rele fast...

Yeah, another reason to go to Japan. I need to go google the people first... and then find where they were buried... I hope there's a grave for them where I can put flowers in and bow in front of...

lol, if there's time, we should go together and wait in front of that train station... and everything else... I know, the real world doesn't even have many interesting people anymore... fictional characters are awesome... *siiiigh*

I like CDs much better than flowers, but CDs are easier to break and harder to replace. T_T Seriously, if my sister leaves CDs in the hallway again I am going to cut them into vaguely shuriken-esque shapes and throw them at her face.

Yeah, I read manga really fast too...;_; It gets expensive. And half the time the store I buy manga from only has stupid series like Naruto and Yu-Gi-Oh and whatnot. =_=

Yeah...It would suck if they were cremated and had their ashes scattered. That would be hard to put flowers and bows on.

*siiiiiiiigh* I would probably end up staying at that train station for a week straight. And I would look to see if there really was a giant hill with a school past it...Even if it wasn't a high school I would still be all "OMG NORTH HIGH *dies*"

same here... and my CD breaks like glasses... ugh... and the cases are the same too... so in the end, I just stack all the CDs in a pile w/o all the broken cases... =_=

lol, that's why I ended up reading scanlations online since I can't afford my own manga hunger =_= Our bookstore only had Pokemon and Naruto there... -.- so I go to the public lib. instead despite the funky smells there...

I hope there's a North High there... or an Ouan... or a CLAMP school... geez, CLAMP really need to fund their school since they created under their name... =_= Ok, maybe years from now, if a CLAMP school or Ouran still doesn't exist, I want to build one... after all, they're private schools, anyone can build one...

lol, that's a LOT of pic on ur desktop... ^^ [and loads of Haruhi pic ^_~]

so linux display a thumbnail of the image instead? that's cool.

I just shove all my old CDs onto random shelves in my house and forget about them. I haven't bought a CD in forever. I usually just download stuff. ^^'''

Ugh, my library smells like different things in different parts. On the first floor in the kid's fiction section, it smells like dirty diapers and bananas. In the teen/adult fiction section, it smells like cat. In the nonfiction stuff and biographies, it smells like that sickly floral perfume old people wear. O.o

Yeah...I think that the school should be like Ouran, but with all the CLAMParific things in it, and with an old building beside it full of club rooms. ^^

Meh, I suppose that the thumbnail thing is okay, but other than that Linux should die in a hole. It can't support Photoshop, or the Sims, or...anything. ;_; You can't use MSN on it, either...I never really used MSN that much, but I still miss it.

lol, I haven't bought a CD since... three years ago... I remember all the new CDs I got were either a gift from people or burnt by someone I know... or myself... and yeah, they're all just clumped in a section of my bookshelf... it's so much easier to download than rip from CDs... =_=

My library smells like... a mix of strong perfume with sweat... and the children's section smells like milk... -.-' yet, I still volunteer there every week... well, more like forced since I need them for college...

That should be marked as our ideal school... *siiiiiiiiiigh* I should build that school if I win the lottery tomorrow... or someone should...

I haven't used a MSN since I graduated from 6th grade... -.-' I think we still has it on our computer, but I think no one from our family even knows how it functions anymore... =_= I don't know how Linux rele works... but I hate the fact that Windows freeze up like the second I open more than 5 windows... -.-'

I like how you named all your pics with an actual description of the image... I just assign them a random number... or go by the default name, and end up never finding the right image I wanted... =_=

I wish I had a CD burner...but the only CD player I have is in my clock, which I stack books on and basically never take the books off of...I don't even want to know how badly it's been damaged. At last check, the cover of the CD player on it wouldn't even shut. T_T

I keep taking out books and returning them and taking them out from my library...it's a vicious, smelly cycle. It only stops once a book is so disgusting (not the text or subject matter, the actual book itself) that I don't want to look at it. Children under six should not be allowed to go in areas other than the childrens area. The snot on books should be confined to the books the kids putting snot on are reading. -.-'

I only use MSN (well, Meebo, but it's exactly the same) when I'm so bored that if I wasn't on MSN I would be committing suicide or something equally as painful, like reading Naruto or thinking about Naruto or remembering how Naruto exists.

Naming pictures doesn't exactly make finding them easier, especially when Linux is stupid and says "Oh, you wanted to look for all JPEG, JPG, etc images? I thought you meant .ODG and .SVG!" And most of the names for my images are retarded...T_T

We actually have loads of CD players around... though I don't rele use them since I have no CDs to play... I have to go to my dad's lab whenever I want to burn a CD =_=

I refrain myself from going to the Kids section unless I'm volunteering and only need to shelve stuff... it's a rele messy place to shelve... and the books are not even arranged in alphabetical order... =_=

I only use Hotmail... and does that even count? I tried to join some MSN groups... and ended up only get messages like some single people are too bored to the point of spamming the group with random messages... =_= It still exist in an anime/manga group....

I'm afraid to run a search on my computer... since all of my picture are random numbered...so I don't even know what to put in the the keyword part... maybe any number that's between 13 and 124356463465? =_= And I don't even know how to name my images now,,,

wait, onemanga has TMOHS? *runs off to read*

(Leave a New Comment)