| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

千年的秘密 --

Tuesday, July 15, 2008


First off... the title means "Secret of a Millennium"...

I've been reading... o.o.... CCS fanfic these days? And to be exact, Saku x Syao ones? o.O My taste has gone way interesting beyond my imagination... though there're quite a few SakuSyao fanfic on the there, and I actually spent a day reading them all... -.-' [well, it WAS "Boring Monday..."]

On another note, here's the result of humor fanfic search on my boring Monday: We Woke Up Married... one word: hilarious... [Chapter 2 -3 exactly...]

I've gotten myself obsessed... with X/1999? At this rate, I'll be reading all the CLAMP work they've ever done... -.-' And for some reason, it's as obsessable as Tsubasa and Ouran... Aqua and I actually had an interesting discussion on how it relates to the Bible... and Wikipedia devoted half of the article explaining... even went as far as quoting the Bible itself... -.-' Ok, I just love the plot... and the characters... a lot... =_=

Oh, I made icons lately... and finally... but it's for the userpics of my LJ... um, here's a selection of them... the two are from a series called "Charisma Doll"... it was an interesting series, or was it really cheesy and full of fluff? I don't really remember -.-' Well, I fell for the art, that's the honest confession... and I think I'll get the La Corda ones on here in the next entry instead...

They finally picked up my trash this week... so I guess there's no need for me to yell at the trash people again... -.-'

Our bus fare is not... $1.05? !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I need to go hire a neurologist and exam the heads of the bus people too... now I'm forced to get my drivers license whether I want to or not... yeah I'm an odd person alright, not wanting a drivers license...

Esa, finally you're still alive? But why did you stop reading this blog? T_T... well, I'll have to bug you again, I see...

~~~~
Current Location: good ole home
Current Mood: slightly bored
Current Music: 日不落差- 蔡依林

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 10:53:00 AM |

Comments

7 Comments:


I think that maybe their rules only apply to some people, and only for some of the time. =_= Sometimes gossip is entertaining, though...especially when it's in a terrible, cheesy tabloid magazine at a grocery store or something...I think I saw an entire magazine dedicated to celebrities cellulite once. O_o

Hire Foreman! He's a neurologist, right? Or hire House and get him to tell them they're idiots or something. Because...they probably are. I think it's a rule: at least 80% of the people on every school board are idiots.

Ugh, some of my teachers couldn't even tell when people were sleeping last year. =_= And they never caught us when me and my friends talked to each other during lectures or doodled or anything...but whenever we weren't talking the teacher'd tell us to shut up. -_-

CCS fanfics are more of a decent subject matter, though...I think that the genderbent versions of the SOS-Brigade are Haruki, Kyonko, Mitsuuru, Yuuki, and Itsuko. Sometimes it's Haruhiko, though....

...I can see the girl version of Kyon. I can see it very well. Because I may or may not have spent like three hours yesterday reading the AnimeSuki forums for 'The Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya'...and I may or may not have started to read the version of TMOHS that people have started to rewrite so that the genders are reversed....^^ *sweatdrop* People have changed the character songs, too, so that Haruhi sounds like Haruki, etc...if you look up "FATunaqua" on YouTube, and you go to their channel, you will see that basically every song for TMOHS originally done by a girl is now in 'guy' mode. O_o

I can understand some of them, because I know the characters names in kanji/hiragana/whatever they're written in. I think I saw one comment about how someone hopes that the next season of Haruhi will come out next month or something...I hope it will too, but I heard something about a different series airing this fall, so it might not start until winter/spring. T_T

What magazine was that? o.o I think I should go buy it and see for myself...

I KNOW! I need to hire Foreman! Not only he need to examine the school board people.... the bus people... and people in my school... =_= there's too many people that owe to have their heads examined...

Yeah... my teachers are the same.. though I bet they're just pretending not to see us falling asleep... for some odd reason, straight A students fall asleep in my class instead... o.o

wow... TMOHS has a big topic on gender bending... 0.0 that's very... interesting? People seems to be interested in gender bending a lot... guess it's pretty popular... though I kinda don't want to imagine the guy-version of myself... =_=

Yeah... character names are the easiest to recognize... lol... I can read some of the Kanji only bc they make sense in Chinese... =_= still need to learn... well, I'm trying to read romaji first...

guy version of Haruhi still costume-rape Mikuru? lol... but why does sound a bit like yaoi to me...

and a Tamaki version of Haruhi? wow... where is this? I need to go read it...

I think it came out a long, long time ago, in the ages of My Sister Was An Angsty High School Freshman. There's probably a cellulite issue annually in tabloids, though...

Yeah, I definitely know at least 50 people that need their heads examined, plus my entire school...my friends and I probably need our brains checked, too. I definitely do. Watching all of TMOHS in one sitting and watching Full Metal Alchemist in one sitting and reading every Ye Ting Xing book ever in one sitting and then reading angsty Douglas Coupland novels is not a good indicator of anything...particularly when the patient also has just discovered the horror/amazingness of Suzumiya Haruhi no Seitankan, and has watched several Caramelldansen videos in a row. =_=

The straight-A students in my class tend to be the ones who do the previous day's homework at the beginning of the class it's for...*cough* No I haven't done this at all why would you suspect that well I have to go now so uh yeah *cough* Urgh, my gym marks ruined straight-A-ness for this year, though...I think I got 75%, then 78%, and 81% for all three terms this year. I think all the health classes ruined most people's gym marks...really, the only good Health classes I had this year were the ones where I had to do a skit about gonorrhea with my friends. The rest of that class was watching bad movies and learning about how if you ever do anything ever, you will get AIDS. Shake someone's hands? AIDS. Buy a pack of pens from Staples? AIDS. Watch a health class movie about AIDS? AIDS. =_=

Yeah, there are 500+ pages on the Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya thread at AnimeSuki...oh dear. And I don't want to imagine the guy version of me, either...T_T

*sigh* I'm doing that in reverse. I already know some romaji, but I want to learn more kanji and hiragana...I really only know names, and basic stuff like months and days and songs and planets (Sailor Moon helped me out with that one ^^).

Yeah, it does sound a bit like yaoi...but wouldn't Girl-Haruhi costume raping Girl-Mikuru be yuri, then? I think it's not really yuri/yaoi as much as it's Haruhi/ki being her/himself to Mikuru/Mitsuuru.

It's on Baka-Tsuki, in the same links column as the normal Suzumiya Haruhi think...I think it's called "SH no Seitenkan' or something like that. Have you seen the girl versions of Taniguchi and Kunikida? They're...disturbing. And Boy-Tsuruya is basically Tsuruya but with shorter hair. The Computer Club is now an all-girls manga/doujinshi club of some sort...O_o

I admit, I probably need my head examined by Foreman too... since I need to know what in the world is wrong with my head that I can get so CLAMP-obsessed in two days... -.-' My addiction is too strong sometimes...

lol, straight A students tend to do their previous night homework here too... including -cough- me -cough- all the time... Ugh, health class was my nightmare, I don't even know how I passed the class... considered that I made an artbook in that class... =_=

Yeah, Sailor Moon helped me a lot w/ the Kanji too... and romaji too... the good ole Sailor Moon, I still have the entire manga collection on my computer... -.-'

lol, guess Baka-Tsuki has everything... *off to check out everything*

I'm addicted to CLAMP, too...and buying mugs, apparently. I went to Ikea yesterday and bought like four million of them. =_=

yeah, i drew manga in my health class...and read it, and discussed it. =_= I was glad that I brought a sketchbook to school.

Wow, really? I remember buying a volume of it IN JAPANESE. I can't read Japanese. Foreman, I need that checkup right now. =_=

If only the light novels were published in English and released here....*sigh*

My CLAMP addiction is... *siiiiigh*... getting out of my control... I think it's invading my life... =_= But somehow I'm still overjoyed that I'm addicted to it... Buying mugs? that's a nice addiction... and it sounds interesting too... I'm addicted to buying notebooks -.-' For some reason, I fancy stationeries ... a lot...

lol, same here... we should probably start the "Ultimate Manga Club during Health Class"... well, I draw like everywhere [or write fanfic drabbles] as long as I'm bored...-.-'

Yeah... the Sailor Moon folders are insanely big... I was considering deleting them -.-' I've brought Japanese volumes too... oh dear, I think I need Foreman too... I need to go haunt down his address...

*siiiiiiigh* good stuff never get release here in North America... I wanna go to Japan right now... T_T and buy the "CLAMP in Cardland" box set... they have CCS AND X/1999 *cries*

(Leave a New Comment)