| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Unlocking Passion

Sunday, June 22, 2008


Um... I'm back with a new post! ^^ though I didn't really travel anywhere last week, I guess the community blog kept me busy ... and reading random manga... But I don't have a "Highlight of the Day" since it's only 10:40 in the morning... and I went to sleep last night at 2 after reading too much Rebel Angels and killing two flies in a row on my mirror... I still feel sorry for it, but for some reason, the flies seem to have a fetish to think that my mirror is their hive...

Hmm... excessive ranting again... but that's the best I can do this morning since my head is still spinning from reading in the bed and in an uncomfy position last night...

But no, I haven't stopped my obsession on PSing... so there's more avatars... I liked how this set turned out... and I have no idea where those picture are from... so I guess like Hayley said, they're just art for now until I can figure out which anime/manga/game they're from...



I read all the work by the author of Instant Teen on Onemanga... for reasons unknown... but they left me w/ an awkward feeling... I don't know whether 7th Period is a Secret is cheesier than they are or not... but for some more reasons unknown, I actually liked Orange Planet... Thus in conclusion, I still don't get myself with all the reasons unknown...

I can't believe that I still can sing Sailor Uranus's I Want to Become the Wind after all these years... ah... the good ole Sailor Moon character songs...

Got to go finish Rebel Angels... the suspense...

~~~~
Current Location: home: stufy
Current Mood: stuffed
Current Music: I Want to Become the Wind - Haruka Ten'ou

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 10:38:00 AM |

Comments

10 Comments:


Yeah, they call everything a date...when they sit together at lunch, it's a date. When they see each other in the hall, it's a date. When they line up to buy something from the vending machine, it's a date. =_=

I know! Neopets was only lame before, now it's lame AND retarded. Who would actually pay for a fake pet's food? I think I'd rather pay for my own pet's food....T_T If I had a pet. ;_;

Yeah, there are at least seven Victorias in my school...and they all seem to be obsessed with High School Musical and the jonas brother with the afro...it's pretty sad.

I don't even know anymore. There's nothing good in this couple (well, if they're still a couple). My neighbour wants them to break up so that Ashley Tisdale can go out with Zac Efron. She likes sharpei or however you spell it more than the other one because DogName is blonde, spoiled, "talented" and rich. My neighbour thinks she's blonde...=_= She's not even close to blonde. She's pretty delusional, now that I think about it...

Um... wow, they call buy stuff at the vending machine a date too? That's news for me today ^^

Yeah... I used to buy stuff for my pets... but then I started to just get free food for them... but I started losing interest in it because there really isn't a point for having Neopets...

Ashley Tisdale x Zac Efron -.-'... no offense... .but that's even worse than the original couple... ugh, I guess I have to see HSM3 whether I like it or not...

And apparently nobody can come up w/ a good nickname of Victoria besides Tory and Vicky... so I guess I'm giving up on it..

They call anything a date. They could walk past each other and call it a date. >.< They've been "going out" for four months and haven't gone out on an actual date yet...I don't mean that they should rush things, but at this rate they'll be breaking up once they're already happily married to other people. (They apparently plan to elope to Australia next year, instead of him going off to a different school because he's older than her. O_O wtf?)

Yeah, Neopets are the most useless things ever. They can't even die! What kind of pet is that? (The creepy, possibly undead kind.)

I'm pretty sure that's what I told my neighbour, except for the "No offense" part. I basically said "Why would that be better? They are stupid and useless either way. I hope you know that I'm not going to let you drag me out to see the third one."

Tory and Vicky are better than the nickname this guy in my class got. His name is Mubarak (?), and his nickname is "Mubs". Pronounced "Moobs". Like how you would shorten "man boobs". So, technically, there is someone named Man Boobs in my class. O_O

Eloping to Australia? That even sounds weird... why Australia... o.o

I know! It annoys me so much that those things simply won't die... they just keep saying that they're dying... so apparently it takes a Neopet 5 billions years to die...

Either way... somehow, I will be dragged to see the third movie... bc people around me are just so obsessed w/ it... at this rate, even my mom will be obsessed. *shudders at the thought*

Wow... Man Boobs? o.O that's a first... Now, someone recommended me to do anagrams of my name instead... um... o.o... I don't know which book they had read too much about... but, ok, I'll give it a try...

I don't know...maybe it's a prime eloping area? Maybe they both have secret crushes on Chase?

I think that more people would go on Neopets if they could die. I know I would go on, just to see those stupid pointless creatures die.

Yeah, I only know 3-4 people who don't love HSM...that's really sad.

Hmm...you can spell "Aortic" with the letters from Victoria..."Trivia"? "Taro"? Try Googling it...

Guess they have a secret crush on Chase after all... ^^ I thought people think eloping to Italy was romatic or something... *shrug*

Yep, I would be the second one to return to Neopets if they can die... man, I've seen enough of the dying pets... but they just won't be dead... *sigh*

For some reason... HSM is like a giant magnet that people keep get attracted to it... well, for some other reason, it didn't really get me...

Yeah... I should start Googling my name... since my friends could come up w/ a better nickname... and I can't do it by hand... since I've always sucked at word games like scrabble... *sigh*

Meh. I would only go to Italy for the food, and maybe to see the buildings.

Why can't they just die? Ugh, have you heard of Millsberry? It's basically Neopets but you have a person intstead of a pet. O_O It creeps me out a bit.

Yeah, it never got me, either...I guess that HSM was one giant magnet among a whole bunch of other magnets. I must have been a magnet that was facing the same pole, because then HSM would've been all *repel repel* (Hush, I am tired right now and can't think of examples.)

Every time I play scrabble I always seem to have just the right letters to spell a swear word. >.< I can never use my letters.

Yeah, I would go for the food too, and probably the fashion also... that is, if I have money...

Never heard of Millsberry... but it makes me shudder... Neopets is annoyin... but they're designed to be very cute... but human? o.O

well... HSM, the topic that always gets brought up everywhere... is there another movie that can achieve the same effect?

Well, at least u can get words playing scrabble... I can't even form words... I'd probably have a brain tissue born to suck at word games... [and sometimes the words I get look like some form of the Serbic language.. o.O]

Lol, I'm too broke from buying manga, books and games to go to Italy...or anywhere else, for that matter.

Yeah, the human thing scares me...why would you want to keep an ugly cartoon person as a pet?

What, another movie that's as HSM-y as HSM itself? Probably Camp Rock. *shudder* I watched it only to see Kilcoo in the background...

Serbic language? How would that happen? Hmm, for some reason that reminds me of how my teachers can't pronounce names. My friend's last name is Cao, and 80% of the teachers pronounced it "chow". =_= I know it's from a different language and all, but there is no indication of a "ch" sound in there.

Same for me... now I can only read manga online for free... before I get more allowance and don't have to spend it all buying summer reading books... *sigh* school is evil...

So now cartoon person can be pets? o.O Maybe I can adopt a Homer-like-alike and watch him being stupid...

I have no idea how it happened... one of my friend said that it looked like Russian to her... the the other said to look more like some Serbic language... o.O My last name is spelled exactly the same as ur friend's, except is a "T" instead of "C", and about half of the teacher I had can pronounce it right... *sigh*

(Leave a New Comment)