| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Revisiting Miracles --

Friday, June 27, 2008


Heeeeeeeeeeeeey, I actually got something to rant about this morning: Torrent and my computer... Ok, so I still decided to download a torrent despite someone's warning... -cough- Aqua -cough-... so now I have my comptuer running super duper slow because of all the large files that's downloading... ugh, come one, Torrent, you could have give me some warning about it... [as in how the heck am I suppose to know the Torrent files aren't actully the files I needed... I really actually thought it was some sort of large unzipping programs... ugh..] Torrent, you failed me completely...

On the other hand, I have that Beijing Olympics song stuck in my head, and from Tsukiko-chan's latest entry... I got the same song stuck in her head too... Um, I seem to have to tendency of stucking random songs in people's head... -.-' Well, I was actually kinda happy that I have this song stuck in my head since I was trying my best to get Stop and Stare by OneRepublic out of my head...

Read Vampire Knight Ch 41... Agh, the suspense! But I really likde how Matsuni Hino-senshi thrown everyone in the Night Class's activitires to us... so it was good seeing everybody in this chapter... [um, on a side note, this is the only thing I didn't like about Tsubasa, I mean, what the heck were all the flashback chapters? At least show something about what's going on in the present...] And for some reason, Shiki is becoming my new favorite character... Is it just me, but for some unknown reason, everybody matured physically in the recent two chapters... WTH?

Extracted scanlations until 1 last night, for T's new layout at Delayed Climax... Man, it was tedious. So... THANX T FOR MAKING ME DO ALL THE TEDIOUS WORK! Well, I actually liked how it's turning out, the layout I mean. Besides the fact that the color theme is YELLOW, BLUE, and GREEN while I'm making a Vampire Knight layout... Um, wow, the mood just totally fit... well, I could say that this is a happy Vampire Knight side layout... [Um... is there any in that series? o.o Non, well, guess I'll just make it happen... -.-']

Um... and aren't these two Ouran avatars similar? I made the bottom one for my Chinese blog... and for SOME odd reasaon, 180px x180px images have the best resolution on there... o.o um... ok. So the one on here has been shrinked... I didn't want to slap this oddly sized image on here...

Apparenly NBC broadcast the Olympic, holy crap, this is getting me all excited...

... and I have no idea how much longer I have to endure my computer's "senior moment" [thanks to Tsukiko-chan for helping me "diagonising" this weird "symptom"...] while it's downloading the entire album of the Olympic song...

~~~~
Current Location: at home, finally with AC on
Current Mood: tired
Current Music: Beijing Welcome You - Various [Whoo-ray! I can type Chinese on this computer, ^^ 北京欢迎你 - that's the song's title.]

Labels: , , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, June 27, 2008 at 11:51:00 AM |

Comments

10 Comments:


I sometimes do that too. I think I once got Hare Hare Yukai stuck in four people's heads at once...that is mad getting-songs-stuck-in-people's-heads skills.

Hmm...is there a manga character that isn't awesome? I can't think of any characters that really suck right now...

I have like four thousand different email addresses, and they're all on different network/service things. My Gmail is sort of ridiculous...I am apparently using 0% of my 6845 mb, or something. How does that work? I have a million spams that I always forget to delete, and at least five billion emails and chain emails and whatnot sitting in my inbox, because I never go through it. >.< Yeah, why do spammers waste so much time creating spam? It's so pointless.

Sigh, I miss my old flash MP3 player, too...even though it's sitting near my other one, right now...It only had 512 mb, and it didn't have a colour screen...but I miss it right now. Nothing ever got sorted into an "unknown" file...Is it possible that my old mp3 player is smarter than my new one? Maybe my old one is a Chobit...At least it could tell that "Hirano Aya" and "Aya Hirano" were the same thing.

*sigh* Middle school was so much easier...wait, not really. I would say that no one ever worried or anything, but that's not true. I think that I worried about stuff just as much as I do now, but they were different worries...instead of "Oh no what if I go to a terrible university or college and I fail at life", it was "Oh no what if all my friends go to better high schools and therefore better colleges and have better lives and I fail at life and I keep creating run-on sentences throughout my life." *sigh*

Hmm...I suppose that those Ouran avatars are somewhat similar, but only really because they're both of the Host Club. Lol, I am the best at helping people diagnose their computer's symptoms! I am like the House of the computer world (except not a guy and not old and also not a doctor)!

It's kinda odd bc for me, I always get songs stuck in people's heads unintentionally, and whenever I actually want a song to be stuck in someone's head, it never works...

Me neither, manga characters are always pretty awesome... well, maybe not the characters from 7th Period is a Secret...

Same here, I have a bazillion email addresses... I even remember signing up on some German email server before... weird... and basically if I don't check my Yahoo in two days, it'll be flooded w/ emails... and half of them I have to delete w/o even clicking at it... and I used 0% of my Gmail too, no clue how that worked...

You new MP3 can't even tell "Hirano Aya" and "Aya Hirano" are the same thing? That's kinda a pity... but I don't rele have to tag my songs, so my MP3 player gave me this most random order of songs... and apparently, I'm living with it...

Yeah, I think my middle school worries are pretty much the same... and I used to be supper hyper at school for some reason... I wonder whether I ate too much sugar or something...

Now I think of it... it's like basically the entire Ouran anime was taken place in the third music room except like 3 episodes... so guess it's no wonder that they look the same... And yeah, you can totally be crowned "House of Computer" ^_~

Yeah, same here...ugh, that basically sounds like my gym class. Whenever I want to hit the ball in baseball, I can't. If I want to just be out and sit down, I actually hit it and am forced to run. >.< Ugh, I can't believe we're required to take it still...and we have terms instead of semesters....god, my school is like an elementary school. *shudder*

The characters from 7th Period is a Secret are pretty messed up. And contrived. And scary...O_o

Yeah...I have an email address that I made in like grade five or something, and I never bothered to delete it...and I didn't tell some people that I changed it. THEY STILL SEND CHAIN MAIL TO IT. =_= I check it like maybe every other month, and sometimes there are hundreds of unread messages...all chain emails. T_T

I just sort of gave up on fixing my mp3 player...it's not even having senior moments. It's stuck in one giant senior moment. ...Like a senior life. Except instead of just a senior, it's a retarded senior. >_<

Ugh, I knew so many people in junior high that were on a permanent sugar high...I think some still are.

Yay for being the House of Computers! ...wait, that sounds like a bad electronics store. Meh, oh well. Yeah, almost all of the Ouran anime was in the third music room. Man, that school is really rich...it has a third music room. My school has ONE music/drama room. >.<

u r required to take gym class every year? That sucks... I only have to take it once in my entire high school years... though I've been trying my best to avoid it... at this rate, I'll be taking it as a senior with a bunch of Freshman in my class... -.-'

I still don't get why there're people who actually like 7th Period is a Secret...

Same here, I have like two million email addresses that I don't use anymore [like the German one that I signed up some times ago...], and people still send me emails to those emails even though I told them like a thousand times that i don't use it anymore...

I feel sorry for u and ur Mp3 player... but you can always throw it away and get a new one1 ^^

Yeah... I knew some certain people who are still sugar-highed all the time... [including people in my community blog...]'

yeah, House of Computers somehow does sound like a weird electronic name... lol... And yeah... our school only has one music room too, and the orchestra and band have to share it... ugh... you know, I really want to go to Ouran... maybe I should go buy a Japanese yellow page...

Yeah...I didn't know that we would have to take it every year. Half the time we just walk the track for the entire class, anyway. Lol, the freshmen (freshmans?) would probably try to give you dirty looks, being all "i am superior to you" like all freshman (freshmen? oh dear.) seem to be, or at least the ones at my school...

Maybe they have a horrible disease that makes them like crappy series?

I've done that so many times...It probably doesn't help that I never bother making new MSN accounts for my emails. People think that if I'm using MSN I'm using that email...although I almost never go on MSN. >.<

Yeah, I know people who are on a permanent sugar high. *sigh*, at least the sugar high people on your community blog would actually post stuff...My friend and I have a different blog together, but it's only two people so it's not really a community blog...anyway, she NEVER updates it. I have to bribe her to post. We've updated it maybe eight times since February. =_=

Yeah, I should buy a Japanese yellow pages, too....wait, are there even Japanese yellow pages? Surely there's some form of a yellow page...maybe it's the blue pages? Through any means, I must go to Ouran!

...*siiiigh* That reminds me of how my friends and I were watching a terrible movie, and they mentioned how someone was in a strip club or something stupid like that, but they called it a "gentleman's club" or something...anyhow, my friend (coincidentally the one who never posts eveeeerrrrr) was like, "Is that like the Host Club?" O_o

We walked around the track for a bazillion times last year during Wellness... now I've developed track-o-phobia... well, it wasn't really that bad... And freshman at my old school were so annoying...and the new school that I'm going to have 6 grades together.. so who knows what will happen there...

Yeah I saw your other blog on your profile page, it has an interesting title...one of my friend from the community blog and I have another blog too... and she barely updates... so basically I rant on there for her... -.-'

I don't know if the Japanese have a yellow page, maybe I should go search for it... and yeah, then we can get into Ouran together ^^

"Gentleman's Club" = "Host Club"? o.O I heard that Bisco Hatori actually visited a really host club in Japan before she started the manga... I wonder how exactly does it look like... *googling*

My neighbour used to go to a school that's kindergarten to grade eight. Nine grades together *shudder* that would be pretty scary. How are your grades divided up? For me, it's K-5, then 6-8, and 9-12. Some schools only offer grade 12, though, and almost everyone tries to get into one of those, because they think it looks better for school applications...

Lol, yeah, it has a pretty weird title. It's an inside joke that my friend and I have...although I don't remember how it was created. =_= I don't know why we thought it was a decent title...meh, all we put on it is little stories and Googlewhacks we find.>.<

I would so rather be at Ouran than at the school I'm at now. (Although technically I'm not in a school now...yay for vacation. No school for me until September ^^)

Hmm...no other host club could compare to Ouran, I think. Although you can't really compare manga and real life...

The schools here have the same system, except the schools I got admission to are all weird ones... the one I will end up going to is from grade 7 - 12... [they added the 7th and 8th grades there for reason... um, who knows?] And the other private school that I was about to go has all grades combined... so I'd end up taking an art class with kindergartners... o.O

Our community blog has a weird title too... and I actually used 7th Period is a Secret as a sub-title... since I was rele out of idea, and that title actually worked fine for us... unlike some certain manga... *cough*

Yay for vacation! I think I should probably go out and set up a shrine for Summer Vacation... ^^

Of course, Ouran Host Club is just incomparable w/ others...sometimes, I wish our world would look more like manga world... or maybe I should go to Japan instead... lol

My parents are watching this cheesy romance called "A Walk in the Clouds"... ugh, they had to turn it up so loud that now I'm forced to listen to all the fluff... *complains*

Wow, that would be...terrifying. Art class with kindergartners? Ugh, I remember being in grade five and having to be 'reading buddies' with kindergartners...and I remember being in kindergarten and having a grade five reading buddy, and I could read better than them...O.o that's pretty sad.

Yeah...I don't think I'm ever going to get over how...terrible? creepy? disturbing? I'm never going to get over how 7th Period is a Secret is so 7th Period is a Secret-y. O_o

Lol, I should do that too. It would probably have to include popsicles...but they would melt. T_T

Yeah, the world should be more like manga! But then the world would be pretty messed up. So, yeah, Japan is probably a better idea. *sigh*, but the plane ticket would be so expensive...;_;

Ugh, fluff sucks...My sister's friends come over at least once a week to watch movies like that...and they watch it in the same room as the computer I use is in...I could just not use the computer until the movie's done...but I wouldn't do that. =_=

Yeah... when I visited the school, I had to take an art class with a bunch of kindergarteners... not that they are not cute anything... but still... I'm a junior in high school... =_=

I know... I don't get why they used that title... I mean, 7th Period is a Secret is a decent title... but when it was the title for that story... meh, I'll just go watch my Haruhi Suzumiya episodes one more time...

I was going to do that to, use popsicles instead of candles... but guess I'll have to abandon that idea... um, I should go sell some lucky charms too... ^^

Yeah, if our world becomes more manga-ish... then I totally fear for Tokyo...there would be a bazillion disasters happening, and the heros/heriones and probably fighting among each other instead of with whatever villains are coming... so yeah... if the plane tickets, or even the oil prices can go down just a little bit, I'll go packing ^^... lol

Yeah, I'd probably still go on my computer if someone in my house is watching some fluffy movies right beside me... but, I still don't get why fluff was even invented... =_=

(Leave a New Comment)