| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Poco a Poco

Monday, June 02, 2008


Highlight of the day: B O R E D... I even have the definition here: Bored = tired and impatient: feeling tired and irritable, either because of being exposed to something uninteresting or because of having nothing to do. There, from the Microsoft Encarta reference library... that's how bored I am. Though I'm pleased to say that at least I'm not completely out of my mind yet, though my head isn't really with me right now...

At least I has some progress on the Haruhi Suzumiya light novels, I gave up watching all the anime today because my computer runs as slow as a donkey... [what's with me and donkey these days?] Finished the TMOHS, which was way more interesting than I thought it would be ^_^... The second volume, though only 5 chapters, feels like it's even longer than the first volume which is 7 chapters... or is it just me? But I actually liked the first one a lot better than the second one, with the introductions of all the aliens, time travelers, espers, and everything else. I was really excited about the part where Haruhi and Kyon were trapped in the Sealed Dimension. ^_^ But now I'm just reading about Haruhi filming a movie... hope the good parts come sooner...

Well, I can't resist the urge to go photoshopping again today... so here's the teasers, the original images are from the place I read TMOHS... and feel free to take them if you want... [of course credits are nice ^_^] I like this set better than the La Corda ones...



What's worse? Getting obsessed with a song in a language you don't even know or somehow learned a song in a language you don't even know? I prefer neither... but somehow both are happening to me... I'm so pathetic... But what is the violin melody that played at the beginning of every episode of La Corda called? It's bugging the crap out of me...

And I'm still eating my lunch at 2:36 in the afternoon...

~~~~
Current location: home
Current mood: pathetic
Current music: this La Corda song which title I don't even know in English... it starts with ~Overtune~... *cries*

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, June 02, 2008 at 2:26:00 PM |

Comments

6 Comments:


wooooooooooo haruhi! i love that part of the first novel, too...I heart TMOHS, but sometimes it is SO BORING. I don't really like the movie parts....there's lots more insanity later on, anyway...along with Haruhi being depressed and Kyon ignoring the fact that him+haruhi=pwnage. It's really scary when you look for TMOHS fanfic and find that 75% of it is ItsukixKyon, 15% of it is MikuruxYuki and the rest is Haruhi being Haruhi...and I think I saw a HaruhixHaruhi....zomgwtfbbq? I know she's a god or whatever, but....I don't think that....ugh, so scared and confused. >.<

Do you know what's sadder than both of those things? Learning the ending dance of an anime *coughTMOHScough*. I...may or may not know how to do Hare Hare Yukai...I'm pretty sure the light novels improve around the third or fourth book...around the Tanabata thing it slowly gets better....then ____ gets _____ed, and then there is a super cute awesome moment when ____ is in the _______ and ________ is drooling....but then Itsuki is randomly beside Kyon, peeling an apple....GOD DAMMIT ITSUKI WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING *dies*

Yeah, I'm on one of those boring parts right now...the movie shooting part... It seems like people who write fanfic these days prefer yaoi a lot... [except I'm not one of those people... but I barely write any fanfic anymore...]

Is there any official pairings in TMOHS? I'm speculating some... but writers tend to twist our mind a lot these days too... lol ^_^ Itsuki... he seems to be in the way a lot ^_^;;...

i totally heart TMOHS at the moment too! an as for the learning a song that has a language you dont know, i've done it soo many times! i like the pics you did, they're cool and they look professional ^-^

k. xx

Hmm....I tried to comment before, but it didn't work. ;_; Sorry if this is a double comment, though...

I used to write more fanfic, but now I don't. My friend Hikari and I used to write it through emails, but we only ever had one semi-decent TMOHS one. I don't get what appeals to people about yaoi...

I don't think there are any official pairings in TMOHS, but there are very obvious ones...and strangely, it seems that every character wants to....be in a pairing with Kyon. Haruhi might want to be in a Kyon pairing AND a Mikuru pairing...you can never really tell when it comes to Haruhi. (Well, aside from how she + kyon = zomfgkawaiiawesome!!!11one!)

Yay for another TMOHS fan ^_^... but I'm probably way slower than you're since I'm still on the second volume... T_T
I never even wanted to learn the songs... but as I listened to it for like a bazillion times, I just started to hymn it... but the worse thing is that I don't even know what the songs mean...
Glad u like the avatars... but I still think they kinda sucks... but do take them if you like any of them ^_^ I think I'll be making an Ouran set next ^_^

Nah, it wasn't a double post... but Blogger does screw up once in awhile... I hated it when I typed a great [and long] comment and then the computer lose it for me T_T

My friends serve as my beta-reader / proofreader for me... but I haven't emailed any new stories to them... most of my stories are really random... [and I tend to write more original stories than fanfic, but then I just turn them to AU...] As for yaoi, no idea why people love it so much either... perhaps they're tired of straight pairings?

I was suspecting that the three girls will be attracted to Kyon... so guess the no official pairings leave room for fanfics ^_^ What about Itsuki though? Is the esper going to end up with someone? [or at least hinted]

(Leave a New Comment)