| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Love Chronicle Revisited --

Wednesday, June 25, 2008


Ohayo! ^^ I'm back with a new post... and I guess the "Highlight of the Day" section will be demolished until the new school year starts - since I have no highlights in my summer days... besides the lazy me lurking on the net all days and being forced to study in the summer... And honestly, can summer days get any lazier? ^^ [And everybody else is going to camp besides me... well, apparently, we are going to Boston this year though... ^_~]

I think I'll making version 7 of Ouran Wind starting today... and theme is Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle... though even I am not expecting it to be done anytime soon... since I have to make two other layouts for Delayed Climax [T's blog] and Reflected Truth [the three column is killing me]... I think T's layout is going to be Vampire Knight [which I can't wait...], and for Reflected Truth, I think it's either going to be a non-anime layout... or a Haruhi layout... Well, either one is fine with me...

Going slow on PSing... which is a relief for me... the only new avatar I made was from this random manga I read a few days ago... and not to mention that the original image I cropped was from this recruit page on Onemanga... random? Oui. The manga is called Cherry Juice, somewhat cheesy... but honestly, it left me with a weird feeling... it's kinda good because of the "drama" [?]... but then the couple is a pair of step-siblings [thus not related by blood]... but I still think it's incest somehow... ugh... weird story...[and that's what I'm reading all this time] *sigh*

Is there any new good movies coming out on DVD? *sigh*, I have to hunt for new DVDs for my mom's next party... which sounds so lame... apparently, she enjoyed "The Queen", so guess Academy award winning movies are worth a watch. [since the entire population of the last party enjoyed that movie... along with my dad, which is rare...]

I don't get this, but why can't commercials put the names of their jingles on there? I mean, even a small print on the left-bottom corner is fine...ugh...

~~~~
Current Location: home - study
Current Mood: dizzy
Current Music: Estrange - Changin' My Life [They're always awesome! ^^]

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 10:32:00 AM |

Comments

14 Comments:


Yeah, I've been saving up for books to read in the summer. My mom got me Jurassic Park, which is pretty good so far....but the better part is that I didn't have to pay. Still, it's a bit unfair. I get a book for the end of the year, my sister gets a laptop and a cell phone....it's not like she's graduating or anything. *cough* yeah...not graduating.

Lol, I wish you could do that! I would try and feed Homer the crap food they sell on Millsberry, and he would complain about how there's no beer.

Sigh, my name is really easy to pronounce (my actual name, not my blogging name ^^'), yet substitute teachers still say it wrong. I got called "Erahnee" about 64,872 times in junior high alone...I think I got called "Shrine-ay" once...I have no idea how that even happened.

Was your sister suppose to graduate? Well... I'm an only child... so my parents only have one child to buy stuff for..

That'd be the typical Homer -.-'...though that still would be boring... I'd rather go read manga... well, I don't rele have anything to read now... my choice of manga these days are too weird..

I've already made enemies w/ subs since they just won't even try to pronounce my name at all... they just mumble something since I already know when my name will come up... after all, "t" is after "s"...

Have u watched any good movies lately? I need to go out and rent the latest good DVDs... *sigh* another thing my mom is forcing me to do...

No, my sister actually graduated. I think just barely, though...You're lucky, being an only child. Although I guess that I'm sort of lucky, because I only have one sibling, but...still.

Yeah, manga would win over The Simpsons. Although I think that I'd watch The Simpsons if I was out of new books to read. *sigh* I'm almost done reading Jurassic Park. Why am I reading books so retardedly fast? It makes me spend more money, because I'll need new books....*groan*

I can't even comprehend how subs don't grasp names. Is "Erin" so hard to pronounce? Substitute teachers have failed me.

Hmm....well, Get Smart was pretty funny, but that's in theaters, I think. Juno was pretty okay...and there's always the Indiana Jones series, if all else fails. I dunno, usually I just rent House DVDs...you can always rent a TV series, I guess. Wow, your mom forces you to watch movies?

Yeah, having only a sister is sorta lucky ^^... and one weird fact about me: I've always wanted a twin... and -cough- still probably do -cough-...

Um... read ur new post, but it got me confused, Is Canada's education system rele different from ours? ... um... o.O still confused...

I'm super duper fast at reading too... that's why I started to lurk around online to read free manga when I don't have any book to read... and for some reason, I still prefer romance more...

"Erin" is not rele a hard name to pronounce... subs are just impossible...

My mom is having a party on Independence day... and she wants me to rent some movies for the -cough-teens-cough- that's going to come... and apparently our internet connection at home is so slow that you can't really watch anything online... [well, besides reading manga ^_~] But yeah, I think I'll just get some House DVDs... and I don't even care if people like it or not...

Having a twin would be awesome...but does anything good ever happen to twins? I mean, their parents are always getting divorced, causing them to devise a "trap" to get them back together...well, that or they are the Olsens. O_o

Hmm.....I dunno. What exactly are you confused about? I don't think it's very different...well, at least I'm sure the curriculum is the same. The vacations might not be, though...just tell me what you want to know. I am a magical library of Canadian knowledge! (*cough* no.) DID YOU KNOW: No one EVER says "eh" or "aboot"? EVER. If anyone did they would get punched so fast they would not know they had been punched, so the retard saying this would get punched again, probably by teachers and police officers, too. Saying "aboot" doesn't make you Canadian so much as it makes you retarded...*rants on forever*

Yeah, I always go on Onemanga when I am desperate for reading material...whenever I get reading assignments in English, usually I can read the article or whatever several times and finish the questions before the teacher says that our reading time is up. =_=

They really are impossible. One substitute teacher asked me and my friend to do something for her because we were finished our work (fill in the blanks? honestly?), and then she yelled at us when we left the classroom to do what she said. All of the subs I get tend to have really thick accents, so they're hard to understand...>.<

Yeah, get House, and if anyone complains just tell them that House is a badass and that they could learn a thing or two from him, and then poke them in the ear or something and run. ....^^''' I AM SLEEP DEPRIVED HUSH IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA TO ME BEFORE I TYPED IT OUT. ...hmm, an Independence Day party? Most people I know don't ever bother doing anything over Canada Day...usually there's just some lame fireworks at the local park. I go every year, though...not sure why. My sister and her friend usually go, too, and her friends are pretty entertaining (*cough*insaaaaane*cough*), so maybe that's why?

Perhaps I read too much manga too... but nothing really good has ever happened to them... *sigh and think about Tsubasa and Tokyo Babylon* But I still want one for some reason... it would be awesome to have a myself look-alike... and even better if it's a boy version... *shrug*

So do you have the same high school system? Perhaps I read too much manga [waaaay too much...], but is it divided into four years or three years?

Same for me w/ reading in class too... and I can finish like 6 short manga series a morning if I have the time...

I don't get why either, but our subs keep having random accents too... We can have someone w/ a thick Nigeria accent that we can barely understand him at one day, and then someone w/ an Indian accent next day... o.o

We usually go see the fireworks downtown too... just because we have like absolutely NOTHING to do on that day... and I think this year that we actually have a party that day is pure coincidence... oh wait... actually the party is on the 5th... I forgot that the 4th is actually a Friday...

Yeah, it would be sort of interesting to see my boy look-alike...but twins are pretty awesome, whatever kind of twin they are. Hmm....does anything really bad ever happen to Hikaru and Kaoru? Nothing that terrible ever happens to Kagami and Tsukasa....*thinks*

In my school board it's divided into four years, but in some other boards it's three.

Yeah, when I bring manga to school I usually have to bring 5-6 at a time...because I'll finish one in maybe twenty minutes, and then my friends will want to read them....I never brought any of my manga home when I was done reading them, so I had to carry like 30 volumes of manga home...T_T

Our subs usually have very thick Indian or Middle Eastern accents...it's really hard to understand them sometimes, and they often randomly start yelling at us. it doesn't help that the guys in my class are retarded and they make racist comments, usually involving curry. >.<

half of my friends don't even know when canada day is. that's how much people care about it here....very patriotic, right? people will be like, "hmm, i am seeing the fireworks on june 30." and then someone will be like "wtf why are there fireworks on that day?" and then they will all be confused, and i'll start hitting my head on a desk...

Nope, don't think anything rele bad happened to Hikaru or Kaoru... well, I don't know if their tough childhood count, but like Haruhi said... they're rich bastards, so what's so bad that can happen to them? *shrug*

Now I keep thinking that I'm a second year after reading too much reading, so then I'll get mistaken ed to be a sophomore at my school... >.<

I usually bring a whole series to school everyday... I remember reading all 8 volumes of Chobits in English and then half of Pre-Cal... so I ended up rereading the whol series twice... and not to mention my friends' bugging me for a share too...

Yeah, our subs r as useless as ever, I don't even get why the school board actually hire subs... to give out more jobs? -.-'

We only know Independence day bc they keep having Independence Day sales commercials... so yeah, my mom only know that in a certain in July, Kroger and Macy suddenly have a big sale...

Haruhi's so good at describing things. If she were real and I knew her, I would point at things in a room and see what she would say they were. lol, I'd point at Tamaki and see what she'd say.

Yeah...ugh, manga can get confusing because some series have high school as four years and some are three....

My friend and I read Chobits at the beginning of the year...it took us around a period and a half to finish. *sigh*, everyone in my class avoided us like the plague because we had manga...

Subs seem like glorified baby sitters...except they're not glorified. They never hand out work. They don't teach. I think that I've seen people un-learn things because of subs.

Hmm...a store would be considered insane if they had a Canada Day Sale.

Yep yep, I'd wish for a read Haruhi too ^^... and I would probably point at my mom and see what she says... [She's one complicated person...]

Yeah, sometimes I get lost trying to figure out a certain character's grade level...

I got one of my friends addicted to Chobits since she bugged me to let her read one volume... but it wasn't rele my fault... since she's the one who got me to read Fruits Basket, and honestly, I started on volume 9...

Subs are worse than baby sitters... they actually yell at us like insane people... too bad noboday ever cared...

o.o there's never a Canada Day Sale? That's interesting... well, the US stored here would do anything to promote their sales, so yeah, we have like sales whenever there's some sort of holiday...

Lol, I'd probably end up pointing at individual volumes of manga. Haruhi'd probably just say, "It's a book. That's also a book. It's a book, stupid."

My friend found some Chobits at a garage sale when she was younger, and she ended up reading it and being freaked out because of all of chii's... *cough*...compromising positions? She was like nine years old, though...

Our subs usually have really odd-sounding names, like "Puar", which is apparently pronounced "poo-er". The guys in my class had a field day with that, and the sub didn't even understand why they laughed when she said her name...

There are Canada Day sales, but it's usually for electronics stores and stuff like that...They have sales for Canada Day, but the sales aren't sales so much as they are "look at this flyer we have things that are sold for money look at them coincidentially it is canada day"...They make bigger deals out of Mother's Day and Father's Day...and Thanksgiving, and every other holiday ever. Just not Canada Day, really.

sometimes I wonder if Haruhi will exist in reality... maybe I should go to Japan and search... well, I did a search on Ouran Academy, but nothing came up... I should probably go find a Japanese yellow page, well, if they have any...

Chobits was rated for age 16 and up here... so basically when I first read it, it wasn't even legal for me... but who cares... the only thing that got it rated high was because of the -cough- Chii's positions -cough- ...

We never bother to learn the subs' names... since they're the oddest form of words ever existed in this universe... and we have a record of which sub stay silent for the longest time...

It seems like the stores here can make a big deal out of any holiday... not that I really care though...

Yeah, that would be awesome if Haruhi really existed. Or if any manga character existed, really. It would be cool if Haruhi Suzumiya existed, but I'd be scared for the world. O_o

Yeah, Chii's...um...well, Chii's basically the only reason it was rated 16+. That and Hideki's...*cough* collection of magazines...

There's one sub we have sometimes that used to teach people in my class when they were in elementary school...he threw a chair at this one kid. I wish I had been there to see it. But he probably would've thrown one at me, too...;_;

Yeah, I think I've seen a sale advertised for a day that stores were closed...=_=

Yeah, I'd be the first to jump in joy if any manga characters existed in the real world... heck, even Haruhi Suzumiya... and then I'd have a chance to go to the her world ^^

Um... yeah, Chii and Hideki's magazines... but that's what also have CLAMP categorized Chobits as a Seinen manga...

We had a sub that once taught us an entire period of math... he sounded like he actually knew stuff...

(Leave a New Comment)