| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Lost in Neverland --

Thursday, June 26, 2008


Wow... I'm still compatible with Chinese typing... that was a surprise for me yesterday night. I haven't typed anything in Chinese since like... forever. Lucky for me, there was actually words popping out of my mind so I can type them on my Chinese blog, of course, I simply cannot stop myself from adding a few English sentences here and there... =P Well, I'm improving...

Is it just me... but anime's art always have this weird looks that's different from manga artworks... I don't even know whether it's the distortion, or something else. [Well, the distortion is a speculation anyway, though it does make sense that the image somehow gets distorted because of the TV/computer screen...] I don't know whether I should still use the Vampire Knight anime images or throw them out entirely and adopt manga scans... *sigh* I mean, anime are easier to manage since they are already colored [I'm not a really good colorer...], but manga scans have awesome, and not to mention detailed, artworks...

Honestly, who's this A Don, B Don, and C Don that keep sending junk mails on Yahoo Group... annoying... ugh... I mean, come on, if you want to spam something, spam the group, not random people's email accounts...

Well, I guess to show that I'm not a good colorer, that's the two avatars I had fun torturing yesterday during lunch... [since when did lunch become my PSing session?] um, honestly I have no idea how the second one turned out that way... but sure... I wasn't really happy with it or anything. And in case anyone is curious, the top one is from Cherry Juice again [somehow, I fancy that manga series even though I still feel weird reading it...], and the bottom one came from Orange Planet, same author of Cherry Juice... [I actually liked Orange Planet a lot more than Cherry Juice, but dur to image limitation... so yeah...] For some odd reason, the main guy [and in my avatar] reminded me of someone else...

Um... I was wondering, will the Olympics this year be aired on NBC or ABC? and when... *googling*

I should have watched this earlier... but anyway, this video is awesome ^^


Surprisingly, I'm still obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance... even after two years...

~~~~
Current Location: usual hideout
Current Mood: half bored
Current Music: Brave - Idina Menzel

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 5:07:00 PM |

Comments

6 Comments:


Yeah, no matter how expensive it would be, I would go to Haruhi Suzumiya if she existed and be all "zomg can I be in your SOS brigade???"

Wow, a sub that was competent? Ugh, one sub I had tried to teach us greatest common factors...I think our entire class went "wtf? since when is this grade six?"

A Don, B Don and C Don? They couldn't even come up with better names than that? That's pretty pathetic...and ugh, spam sucks.

That is a pretty awesome video. Urgh, now the song will be stuck in my head for two weeks straight...oh well, at least it's a decent song.

So You Think You Can Dance is entertaining...and for once, there is a show that I actually want to watch past the auditions! My friends all obsess over American Idol, but past the auditions it seems boring, to me...

Man, I would love to be a member of SOS brigade too... even if I have to work around w/ Haruhi for an entire day searching for mysterious events around town...

Yeah, that sub just went on and on... and he actually though that he had an audience...

I know! What kinda of name was that? And I bet the Dons are the same person... ugh... well, I finally went on the stupid Yahoo Group and stopped getting any mails from them... hopefully, no more spam for me in my inbox...

That was a Beijing Olympics countdown song... I'm trying to download the entire album... but apparently my computer stopped working w/ me... but yeah, I'm getting this song stuck in my head too, which is actually a good thing for me since I can't get a OneRepublic song out of my head...

Yeah... So You Think You Can Dance is way better than American Idol... at least to me... though I watch both, plus Dance is airing during the summer while Idol is during my finals... so naturally I like Dance more ^^

That would be pretty much the best thing ever. Also, if you were in the SOS Brigade you probably wouldn't have to study for exams, or even bother doing them, because Haruhi'd be all "I want everyone in the SOS brigade to pass!" Sigh, that would be so great...no finals...*dreams*

Urgh, I hate spam. I always get like a million spam messages a day. Half of them are in all caps, and they all abuse punctuation. I get so many saying "ARE YOU SICK OF BEING OVERWEIGHT??? DO YOU WANT TO LOSE POUNDS FAST?!?!?!" And I just think, "Uh, what? No." and delete them. Why does all the spam I get assume that I'm overweight? Because I'm checking my email? Stupid spam....My friend's gotten spam asking her how much hentai she downloads in a day, and if she wants more for free. O_o

All of the Beijing Olympics songs are stuck in my head right now...it's better than the one time that I had an Inuyasha theme stuck in my head for two weeks straight...*shudder* If I download songs I can't even put them on my mp3 player, because it's retarded and won't play songs. >.< I was so excited to put music on it, because it has 8G on it, but noooo, it decides to be useless. ;_;

Yeah, anything related to finals sucks just a bit more than things not related to finals...I'm so glad that it's summer now, no more finals for a while. But they always come back. T_T

No Finals... hmm, I wish I can have Haruhi-like power too... well, I'd be happy if I can be like any manga character... life seems to be so awesome for them... well, um, not the villians...

I know! The spam sucks... I used to get random stuff... and there's this person that keeps sending spams and tell me to go to a night club... err... no, thanx... and there's so many about the singles line o.O Um... I don't even need a BF at this moment... ugh... at least the emails services have spam folder... I get 200 in my Yahoo spam folder alone... -.-'

How come ur MP3 player won't play? That sucks.. I basically live on my old MP3 player, even though it's only 1GB, but it works ok... besides the fact that the volume up button barely works... and for some reason, the Olympics songs are actually pretty decent...

Yep, finals never go away... well, until u r like 25 or something... *sigh* and final papers are even worse the exam... at least to me...

Yeah, it would be awesome if I could be like a manga character...maybe even one of the villians. It depends on what series, I guess....

Yeah, I'd be dying if I didn't have my spam folder. Ugh, my friend's gotten worse spam than that. It involved Viagra and why she needed to use it. *cough* Right.....that would still be creepy if she was a guy. It doubles in creepiness, because SHE'S A GIRL. um, wtf, spam? what is wrong with you, stupid spammers?

I don't even know why my mp3 player's broken. Usually I can fix it by deleting all the songs, and putting them back on, but that takes hours because then I have to re-tag them...ugh. Then, if I want to add more songs, I have to do it all over again...;_;

To me, it depends on the subject...some papers are better than the exam, and some papers are like death sentences...It sort of makes me miss being in junior high...we only had quizzes and unit tests then...T_T

Yeah... it's manga characters, they're always awesome. ^^

My email inbox probably will explode in like two days if I don't have the spam folder... ugh... I don't get the spammers.. I mean, it's not like we actually read the spam they send, so why both wasting energy?

You have to tag the songs? o.O Oh, wait, my old MP3 is also a flash, so I don't have to tag songs... I actually like this kind of MP3... but that does sounds tedious... re-tagging every song you have...

Yeah, I miss middle school too... though I don't miss the middle school me...lol...

(Leave a New Comment)