| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Flowing Expressions

Thursday, June 12, 2008


Highlight of the Day: Um... I really didn't do much today... besides getting the new layout of Codename: 7th Period is a Secret done... and I really want to rant on how Blogger sucks and how much it can screw up w/ me on the layout coding. But....I ran out of energy already... and since I want to make avatars today... so I'm not going to rant anymore... But here're the screen shots of the new layout, I'm very proud of it after the war w/ Blogger... even though it was put up in like 30 minutes...



I really need to finish my lunch... even though it's like 4:35PM right now... ugh...

And I'm running out of time too... I wish someone can finish filling the volunteer application form for me... I don't even know how... ugh...

And could someone notify me if I already used that avatar on top before? I don't seem to remember...

Ok...this is going to be a short post... but whatever...

~~~~
Current Location: home
Current Mood: frustrated
Current Music: God Knows - voice actress of Haruhi Suzumiya ^^

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 4:30:00 PM |

Comments

10 Comments:


Yeah, the game is pretty good, but it's one of those games where you get stuck on one part and forget about the game for a million years.

Yeah, Blogger will screw up posts in weird ways...wow, another blog? How many do you have? I like the layout, though...

Ugh, we didn't have enough French this year, so they messed up the schedule and now we have at least one period of French every day...I think there's one day a week where we don't have French, and people worship that day...Ugh, in our Health class we had to learn about how STDs will kill you and then we had to read descriptions of STD symptoms...T_T By 'RENT' do you mean the movie? My friend is completely obsessed with that movie...it's better than Cars, that's for sure.

Ugh... that reminds me of that Magic Knight Rayearth game I played like 2 years ago... I'm still stuck some random part of that game...

Thanx, I adored that layout too. ^^ On my list, it says four... but there's really only two that only belongs to me... the latest is a community blog for me and my friends... and the last one... I'm just responsible for my friend's layout ^^... but yeah... I got a tons of freewebs too...[oh, add a LJ on there too...]

We have French everyday too... just one period... but we just have the same six period everyday... kinda boring... We spent two weeks in our Wellness class talking about how STD sucks... and we had to write a 5 page report for it... ugh... yeah, it's the movie... and half of my class were obsessed w/ it...

I didn't even know that Magic Knight Rayearth games existed...

Wow, that's a lot of websites. I have two blogs, and like everybody on the Earth I had Facebook, but it randomly deleted my account for no reason. T_T I can't be bothered to make a new one right now...

I'm happy, because I don't have any more French this year. Only three days left of my school year...well, aside from next week, but I won't even be at school or home then.

A five page report on STDs? I don't think I could write enough for three...O_o Usually in my Health class we do skits, about STDs or drugs, etc. I'm pretty sure that I've had to do a skit about obesity, too, which was awkward for the group I was in because none of my friends in my group are obese or close to it, so someone had to pretend to be worried about the effects of their weight on their health. O_o

Yeah... Magic Knight Rayearth has a RPG... and I downloaded like 3 years ago...and I haven't even finish it since I was stuck on some random part 2 years ago... well, I'm kinda too lazy to pick it up now...

I still have a Facebook... though I go there in like... once per 6 months... and I gave up on Myspace.... bc I got a headache from the overwhelming 200 friends like 2 years ago...

yay... u'll be out of school soon... that's like the best time every year ^^

Yeah... I remembered my STD report kept repeating itself... so I just gave up on it...Well... u sure have a fun health class... we just listen to our teach babble all day... ugh

Yeah, that happens to me a lot. i'm at a basically impossible part of Trauma Center. you have to remove these shark-like bacteria that leave stab wounds and whatnot on the patient...while giving them tumors, etc.

Yeah, I had a Myspace for about five minutes, but then I realized that it's sort of stupid, like how everyone in grade seven bragged about having 300 friends on MSN...

yeah, i like the end of school and the beginning of new years. to me this year went by freakishly fast, but I'm not sure why...

ugh, in most of our classes we just listen to our teachers rant and then we answer questions from the textbook. ew, and in math we get worksheets that are basically the same as the ones we had in grade two. >.<

o.O wow... that's some interesting stuff u have to do in that game...

Yeah... I gave up on Myspace after gaining like 200 friends over like a week... I felt it was a bit pointless... though like most of my school r obsessed w/ it....

Yep... the school year went fast for me too... even though I don't even want it to be fast... since my best friend at school is leaving.. well, so did I... so yeah....

U had to do bookwork for health? o.o Hmm... our teacher gave up on us... just we just walk 4 laps on track... and our math teacher actually bothered to assign us stuff everyday... though I did like less than half of his homework last year... and I ended up getting 102s...

Yeah, the game is pretty weird. It's also kind of boring, which is why I've moved on to another game *cough*obsession*cough*

Most of my school is obsessed with Facebook. Which is understandable, I guess, because it can be entertaining, but it's pretty annoying when you go over to your friend's house and all they want to do is take pictures for Facebook.

It doesn't feel like it's already halfway through the year to me. It feels like April or something....well, closer to the beginning than to the middle. Last year went by at a normal speed (for me, at least)....so what's so different about this year?

Most of our teachers gave up on us halfway through the year. Yeah, I got mostly 100s and 90s in my math class this year...it was obscenely easy. Me and my friends would finish the work we were assigned in class, and then finish the homework in class, and then ask the teacher for the next day's assignments and homework...we basically finished the curriculum by March, while our teacher tried to teach our class integers. >.<

What's the new game that u r ^_~ obsessed w/?

Yeah... the "Facebook fever" is as high as ever in my school... though I don't find it that interesting... esp. not as interesting as manga and my blogs ^

No idea what's different. Maybe it's just me, but every year seems to be moving at the different speed... I dreaded eighth grade... ninth was alright... but this year just flew by for me.... hm...

it's nice that ur teacher actually gave u next day's homework... um, half of our class r scared of my math teacher.... but I just simply don't do the homework as long as he doesn't take it up...

I just realized that my newest obsession is by the author as Instant Teen... that made me feel so pathetic...

I'm currently obsessed with the Ace Attorney series. It's a video game, which is sort of weird because I don't really obsess over video games, but it's pretty interesting and it has good art/graphics.

Yeah, I'd much rather make a post on a blog and get comments on it than post a picture and have people either go "omfg that was fun lolz" or "omfg i/you/we/they look ugly". Manga can't even be compared to Facebook.

Yeah, the years for me are pretty different in speeds. I think it depends on your teacher, and what you're doing, and who's in your class. It's weird, though, because all of my elementary school years seemed to go at the same speed, it was only when I got into middle school that they started speeding up and slowing down. Kindergarten and grade one seem to have taken forever....maybe because it was so long ago?

We don't ask for it so much as we steal it from her desk, leave class without asking to make photocopies of it, come back and do it again. My math teacher is retarded when it comes to taking things up, she takes it up, goes to her computer and we have to say our mark when she calls our name. Most of the people that never even do class work say they got perfect...yet somehow our class average was around 60 or 70%. In Music I think the average was 40 or 50%...O_o

What's your new obsession? I can't even remember the name of Instant Teen's author...did you read Instant Teen?

I rele like the games that has good art/graphics... ^^ which reminded me of that La Corda d'Oro game I have to download... I don't seem to get obsessed w/ video games much either... it's just manga that got me...

Same here... that's why I don't go there often... there's like nothing to do... and of course, manga is on a completely different level.

I don't even remember my kindergarten and elementary school years... lol... and barely anthing about my middle school besides eighth grade... I have no idea what's wrong w/ my memory...

U r required to take Music? what do u do there?

Fukushima Haruka is the author of Instant Teen... but I didn't read it... it sounds too bizarre... but newest obsession is called "Orange Planet"... um, I have no idea why I got obsessed, something is wrong w/ my head...

(Leave a New Comment)