| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Eternal Link

Saturday, June 07, 2008


Highlight of the day: it's S A T U R D A Y... I have no idea why I'm this happy about it, but it's my favorite day of the week. ^^ Anyhow... just read T's adventure to Chicago... it's quite long, T... so thanx for typing it up for me, yay. Oh and yeah, do get Keller ella ella ella... to read the blog too! And you can just add her as a author too, and maybe we can get Sara Katherine too... and whoever else to be authors to the blog... so it's more like a community... Or if you want to start a new blog like that... [I'm free to make the layout, oh, and if anyone else have a request for a layout... I'm currently free these days...] Ok, I'll babble about the details to you at Eskinds. Do come!

Anyway, this is my first non-manga/anime avatar set ever: House... I had the idea when I was downloading brushes like crazy yesterday... so here they are. The original images are from season 2 and I snagged them from this livejournal that I don't remember now... sry if it's urs...
Anyhow, here they are:



The Wilson one was the second version... I didn't rele like the first version... but here it is:



The problem w/ me is that I have no self-indulgence... and I feel sorry for my hard disks because they are constantly burdened w/ random stuff I downloaded from the net, ranging from brushes to anime episodes... I couldn't stop the urge to save all the nice Sailor Moon avatars I found yesterday... though my obsession for Sailor Moon is kinda long faded, but those avatars are just freaking awesome... It's the avatar for this entry and the one on my profile right now... [btw, it's from 77Word's LJ...]

Could the day be any warmer? It's only June, and it feels like August's weather... *sigh* At this rate, I think I'm going to melt when August to arrive...

I need go read something about dream analysis... because I either have really weird dreams or I just can't remember them at all... perhaps I do read too much romance...

Off to revamp my other blog...

~~~~
Current Location: home
Current Mood: annoyed at my eyes
Current Music: Yuki's character song from Haurhi Suzumiya [It's called SELECT]

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Saturday, June 07, 2008 at 11:32:00 AM |

Comments

29 Comments:


Mikuru x Kyon is just sort of boring, once you compare it to the others....it would be the most normal pairing, and therefore does not belong. Normal and HS don't go together.

House x Chase? O_o That's really creepy...I think I saw a Cuddy x Cameron one once when I was looking for random fanfics....How does that even work? Cuddy and Cameron like, never talk to each other, ever. O_O

...calendar stuff hurts my brain. Oh well, at least I know what a solar calendar and a lunar calendar are. I was trying to explain that to one of my friends, and they were like, "Why would you have a moon calendar? Or a sun calendar? It's a day calendar." *facepalm*

The off-vocal ones are for karaoke, I think...they're the instrumental ones. Mikuru's version of Bouken Desho Desho sort of scares me. I wonder what the theme songs will be for the second season...I hope there's another dance ending, it will give me something to do.

Yeah, the characters have that sort of feeling. To me, the plots don't really give off that feeling, though....but that might just be me.

Yeah, normal + HS = worst combination ever... Perhaps Mikuru x Itsuki? Just a random thought...

It seems people on Fanfic these days have to weirdest yaoi pairings ever... Cuddy x Cameron ... is there even an episodes of them together at all?

Yeah... the lunar calender was so confusing to many people... or people in my school that seriously got a problem w/ understanding things I think... but majority of people at my school are not rele bright...

I hope the second season opening/closing themes are going to be awesome ^^ And hope for more ep. too... Is volume 10 the latest light novel?

The plot of Arina has a creepy feeling to me... or at least the climax part when bizarre relationships are revealed...

Hmm...Mikuru x Itsuki would probably make more sense than anyone else x Itsuki...well, at least Mikuru x Itsuki is less typical than Kyon x Mikuru.

No, I don't think there's an episode with Cuddy and Cameron...I also saw a Cameron x Thirteen fanfic...that is a realllllllyyyyyyy weird pairing.

Ugh, like 80% of the people at my school aren't very bright. I think that the majority of my school has a combined intelligence level of a grasshopper.

Yeah, I hope there are more than 14 episodes this season....volume 10 is the latest novel, but I don't think it's been released yet...or at least, it hasn't been translated on Baka-Tsuki.

Yeah, the bizarre relationship things sometimes play out like a bad episode of a soap opera...or at least it sometimes seems that way to me.

I can't rele see Itsuki paired w/ any of the three... Mikuru seems to be the best choice... perhaps he needs another esper w/ that weird smile...

Cameron x Thirteen? Cat fight maybe?

I don't rele get people in my school... esp. in Math, they even have trouble w/ basic addition... I mean, come on...

Glad for more ep. in the second season ^^ But I hope they don't change much of the light novel plot... so I have 5 more volumes to go ^^

Yeah, I don't rele like how most of her series ended... it seems to suffer from a bad episode...and then things just suddenly ended... I mean, what was the last chapter of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne about? One minute, they're still fighting the devil, and then the next, it was like 8 years later and they had a child? What?

Yeah, Itsuki x another weird grinning esper would probably work best.

Cameron x Thirteen...have they ever even talked to each other? I think they've made less contact than Cuddy and Cameron...

People in my class can't remember how to add and subtract integers. I think I learned that in, what, grade seven? And they STILL can't figure it out, even with number lines.

Ugh, the ending to Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne made me go "wtf?" Really....she fights the devil and then she has a child. My friend watched it and was like, "Did she just have a child with the devil? What? o_o?"

I was wondering whether or not an opposite Itsuki would suit him better or not... hmm...

Don't think Thirteen x Cameron have much contact except the time they suspected House has STD... but I wound imagine them be arguing w/ each other rather then idle chatter...

Same here in my math class... we are called Pre-cal, but half of them in the class should rele be in like Algebra 1 and I sometimes think they didn't even pass the Gateway of that class...

Same reactions here...and the same thing repeated w/ Full Moon wo Sagashite... I don't if u read her other series called ION... but it's kinda the same format... it's rele short though, only 6 chappies ^^

Hmm....I can't picture Itsuki liking anything too different from what he's used to...not sure why,though, it's probably just me.

Yeah, Thirteen and Cameron would argue more than anything else. Cameron would probably be all, "You are just a replacement me!" But them Thirteen would be all, "Nu-uh!" And then they would probably start a catfight...

That's the same in my math class...I'm not sure that the people in my class should even be in Algebra 1...maybe grade eight math.

I've read ION before, but it was a while ago...it follows the same pattern, but in a shorter, more condensed version. Has she done any stories that don't follow this pattern? *wikipedias*

It's hard to find someone good for Itsuki... hmm... maybe an entire new character just for him? I'd welcome a female version of him, and that'd annoy Kyon more ^^

I can totally imagine that going on w/ Thirteen and Cameron... wonder who will win? O.O

The same thing happens in my Chemistry class too... I think my chem teacher has explained how to balance equation for at least thirty times... and people STILL don't get it...*sigh*

Hmm... don't think there're any story by her that doesn't follow the format... I haven't read The Gentleman's Alliance Cross yet... does that one follow the same format? Not much hope though...

Yeah, Kyon would probably go on a homicidal rampage if there was another Itsuki, female or male. Hmm...come to think of it, Itsuki might prefer an exact clone of himself....It seems that he rolls that way. *cough*

Hmm....Cameron would probably pull Thirteen's hair, but Thirteen would be more likely to slap Cameron....

People in my French class can't even grasp "mon, ma, mes, ton, ta, tes, etc." That is unbelievably sad.

I haven't read The Gentleman's Alliance Cross yet either...."Gentleman's Alliance" reminds me of Host Club a bit...O.o

It's so typical for me to see Kyon go through a homicidal rampage mentally now...guess I'm kinda use to Haurhi's crazy ideas now ^^ And I wonder how a Itsuki female clone will look like ^^

They should probably have a cat fight ep. on House.... I would actually enjoy a Thirteen, Cameron, and maybe even Cuddy cat fight.

Sometime I wonder if the people in my classes are really from some weird planet full of retards...

I read the summary of Gentleman's Alliance... besides the elite school part... I don't remember anything else... but it sounded like another typical Arina story... I think I go check to make sure...

Hmm...an Itsuki female clone would probably be exactly like him, but a girl. Maybe she would have longer hair, to make it easier to tell the difference.

For some reason I can picture Cameron and Thirteen having a cat fight, and then Cuddy comes in and tries to stop it but gets involved, and then House throws a cat in. O.o Who would win?

Ugh, the people from my class probably come from a bigger planet full of retards, because there are so many of them, and they would bring their retard friends, who would bring theirs....sort of like how if you pull a puffin out of its nest all the other ones will grab onto it, like a puffin string? It would be like a retard string.

Hmm...yeah, I think the only difference it has from most Arina stories is that it's set mainly in a school...I forget, though...I haven't Wikipedia'd it in a while.

a female Itsuki twin w/ the same weird smile sounds awesome... maybe we should start a fanfic w/ them... hmm, what's a good name for her?

Hmm, Cameron would be too gentle to say any cuss words... Cuddy would be to boss-like... so base on techniques, I would say Thirteen. But since Cuddy is their boss... so guess naturally she'll wind. But I wonder who will the guys side? ^_~

A retard sting fits my class too... I don't even get why I stayed at that school, I don't even do anything throughout the entire year...

Arina'a story idea reminds me of Yuu Watase's character design... they're always the same.. *sigh*

Hmm...maybe her name could be Itsuko? I'm too lazy too see if that's really a name, but -ko is a common ending for Japanese names....A condensed version of that fanfic would probably be:

"I (it's from Itsuki's perspective O.o) was sitting in class, waiting for the bell to ring and thinking about how Kyon would never love me back when OMFG this perfect girl walks in. She...is the other half of me! I hope Kyon's not jealous."

I think Cameron would probably say some cuss-words....maybe not strong ones, but she would still use them. Thirteen would probably be, like, biting people's faces off. Cuddy would probably say she'd fire them all if they didn't stop...or let her win. Then they would just calmly get back to their work, looking like nothing happened. House would probably be disappointed, and Chase is stupid so he'd still be cheering them on, hours after they were done.

I don't know why I didn't apply to go to a different school last year...I guess most of my friends were going to the school I'm at now.

Ugh, Yuu Watase's character designs made me so annoyed I just sort of gave up on her series...

What's the weirdest series you've ever seen? I think one that I recently discovered is Potemayo, which is about some little creature that a guy found in his fridge....it's really, really contrived. And scary. O.o

Maybe I should write a Itsuki x Itsuko fanfic ^^... well, nevermind, since I can never keep up w/ my fanfic plans... though I am planning to put them together somehow...

It's still kinda hard to see a House female character cat fight... but I bet if Amber is still alive and around, it'd be easier... I actually miss the "cutthroat bitch"...

I don't even know which school I'm going to next year... I'm officially enrolled in three different schools right now...

Yuu Watase's story has good ideas... but they're full of fluffs... and she never get new chapters out... *sigh*

I think the weird series I've read was... this story called "Bizenghast "... I don't even remember much about what it was about... but I found it to be weird and creepy...maybe we should start our own Guiness World Records of different categories of manga series. ^^

I can never keep up with my fanfics, either...;_; I usually write them through emails and stuff with my friend Hikari, but sometimes she makes really stupid things happen ("Wow", Kyon thought, "There's a dog demon named Inuyasha in the SOS Brigade now! Oops!" Seriously, she wrote that), and I just pretend I never got the email she sent. ^^...

*sigh*, I miss Cutthroat Bitch, too...and I bet House is going to be completely friendless now that Wilson is all, "You killed my girlfriend! I'ma kill you!!!11!1one!"

Three schools? How did that happen?

Yeah, Yuu Watase stories tend to start out with good premises and then just use typical fluff instead of expanding on the original idea. >.< I hate it when there are never new chapters, or when a company suddenly stops translating a series...T_T ADV completely forgot about Yotsuba until a couple years ago...and now they've forgotten it again.

OMG! Bizenghast was really messed up. I always see it on the manga racks at the store I buy manga from...*shudder* The Guiness manga World Records thing sounds like a good idea! I think that "Creepiest Manga Yet" would have to go to Bizenghast, until a weirder one is found.

Yeah, I'm supposed to send all my stories to my friend... but I never remember to do that... so she'd be tracking me down at my new school next year and demand new stories to be in her hand... what fandoms do u usually write?

I wonder if Wilson will get a new girlfriend next season... maybe he and House should both get one so they can actually go on double dates. ^^

Since I'm so bored at my old school, so my parents applied me to this rele nice private school here... but then my mom put me on lottery for this magnet school here that has great academics while also a public school... and for some reasons, schools rele like me... so I got in both... and I haven't told my old school that I'm leaving... so now I'm in this three-school-enrolling mess... ugh

Yep, Bizenghast is seconded to be the Creepiest Manga Yet^^... and what should be the Fluffiest Manga Yet? I would totally nominate any of Yuu Watase's... maybe Fushigi Yugi... I think I'll put up a post called "Wind and Tsukiko's Guiness Manga World Records" ^^

Usually I write Haruhi Suzumiya fanfics...but I've only done one really decent one with my friend. We both hadn't read any of the novels in a while, and it accidentally ended up sounding a lot like some of the novels...I read it over after reading the novels again, and was like "wtf? Why does this sound like a bizarre combination of every light novel but written more crappily and with bad grammar *coughcoughHIKARIwhoabusespunctuation*"

Hmm...Wilson and House on a double date? Halfway through, House would just get up and be all, "Where's my hooker?" and then pop a bottle or two of Vicodin. =_=...

So do you know what school you're going to? Hmm...If I had to choose between those schools, I would probably end up going to the one with the best uniforms, because the private school and the other public school sound pretty good. Better than my school, at any rate. I think that every school is less retarded than mine....T_T Why am I still stuck here? ;_;

Hmm...Fushigi Yugi is pretty fluffy, but then there's all the mediocre magical girl series....ugh, the Sailor Moon dub would probably be the Fluffiest, Most Death-Inducing (and death-deserving) Dub of Ever. Hmm...Mermaid Melody was pretty fluffy, as was Tokyo Mew Mew. I think that Most Mind-Bogglingly Retarded Series would have to be Seventh Period is a Secret, because it's Seventh Period is a Secret. I can't think of a more messed up, cheesy series right now, but I'm sure I can think of some to tie with it.

Yeah... that sometimes happens to me too... ending up summing the original story... so now I started to write original stories first, then convert them to fanfics... so any fandom would work for me ^^ Well, I'm trying to have a blog w/ my stories... if that actually can work out somehow...

In my opinion... House probably would give up women for Vicodin...

The private school doesn't even have any form of uniform... which is somewhat good and somewhat bad... but the other public school has the same uniform system as my current one... which is the lamest ever... I think our uniform is the worst in the entire universe... ugh...

Ugh... the horror of Sailor Moon dub... what was the deal of making Uranus and Neptune cousins and ChibiMoon... ugh, worst character in history...

Seconded that 7th Period is a Secret - Cheesiest manga yet...

Sometimes I'll write original stories with the plans of converting them to fanfics, but I get too lazy and they remain original. T_T

House would give up women for Vicodin unless he found a woman that could give him unlimited Vicodin whenever he wanted...but that sounds more like a Pez dispenser than a human being. O.o

What does your uniform look like? My school doesn't have one, but the school I'm thinking of going to soon has a decent uniform. It's basically a white blouse with either a grey plaid skirt or grey pants, and a sweater for in winter. I don't know if I'll go there, though...

The cousins thing creeped me out...I was sort of thinking, "What kind of cousins are they?" I don't get why the couldn't have just translated it as it was, and left it at the age group it was aimed for, instead of badly dumbing it down so that five year olds would find it too young for them. =_=

Hmm...what manga would win Worst Art in a Manga Yet? I can't really think of any...I mean, everyone has a different opinion of whether art is good or not, but...if most people think it's painful to look at, then it probably is. Although that theory doesn't really go for many things...Well, if the art is really awkward, or if the characters are static...*rambles*

Same here... and sometimes my fanfic ended up w/ only characters' names changed... and I always missed some somehow... so people would ending up asking me why this random name popped up... *sigh*

A woman who provide an unlimited supply of Vicodin... hmm, interesting... for some reason, it reminded me of Chobits... if u have seen that anime/manga...

I have the worst rules of a uniform ever... it's actually called a standard attire... so basically we can wear khaki, black, and navy blue bottoms and white and navy blue tops. [there're four additional colors based on each school in the system] The problem is that we argue about the color definitions... and then they make stupid rules like no cargo pants or jeans... so we just spend endless times argue about how we aren't wearing them... ugh...but I like the uniform of the school u r about to go ^^

Ugh... the infamous cousins... I don't rele get the dubbers... but Sailor Moon doesn't rele work out for twelve under... so they should rele accept that fact and stop making awkward alternations... I mean, kids these days are perverted as ever... and just check out season 5... they aren't even meant for kids...

Yeah, I agree that artworks depends on people's views... but check out Crossroad... it got pretty weird art... it's like the worst I've ever encountered...

I would probably end up missing 90% of the names, and just writing "Character = Name" or something.

Yeah, I've read & watched Chobits...I can't really relate it to House, though...The Vicodin Woman would be all, "Are you the someone just for me?" House would just tell her no, not even bothering to be mean about it. Just "no."

I would bring in paint swatches, and if someone yelled at me about what I was wearing I would say, "Well, Benjamin Moore thinks this is navy blue!"

Yeah, the fifth season was sort of reeeeally impossible to dub if they intended to keep the age group they had aimed at. Unless they could change the animation for the last episode...but that would be really drastic. Even the five-year-olds would think something was up.

Hmm...I haven't heard of Crossroad...I'll Google it, but I have a feeling it will only come up with results for that Britney Spears movie. T_T

Same here... and do u have trouble naming characters too? Well... I do... so I would like change every single character's name for like a bazillion times... and then I miss some spots... so in the end, people would be asking me why is there a "Isuki" in a random paragraph when the only male character is named "Kyon"... yeah... that's me...

For a moment... a woman who provides unlimited Vicodin sounded like a persocon to me...well, could be just me... yeah, I actually liked that series... if I ignore the porn part of the story. And have u read Angelic Layer too? It's set in the same universe as Chobits...

I know... ugh, but then I want the fifth season dubbed... since it's my fav. season out of everything... I can practically rant about every single episode... and the Sailor Startlights! ^^ This is just me... but no Mamoru for a whole season is awesome...

Crossroad is not a really famous title... but I think you can find it on Google....
here's a link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=5735
and there's rants about it on Slightly Biased Manga... well, I remembered that I used to hate the artwork... but it's been a while now...

aww thats cool .. yea cant wait to see the new layout. hey u should change my layout too while your at it. lol ..

try blue. yellow. green.

Blue, yellow, & green is a nice combination^^... and do u have a specific image request... like a certain anime, or random keywords?

Oh, r u going to Eskinds on Wednesday... I think I'll be there... or r u there now?

Darn T... I'm next door... well, as a volunteer in my dad's lab... so I can't sneak off easily, but I did manage to sneak on Blogger alright ^^... well, before I get caught...

Anyway... yeah, I have the same math pack too... though I don't have to do it... but I can halp u, after all, I did spend a year in William's... and anyway... err, I'll tell u about the art stuff tomrrow at Eskinds... it's a bit compliated to type on here... as for ur reading list... hmm... try go on our school web and see if they have it... I only got MLK's in my hand... and u probably don't need it... [I threw away Hillsboro's after like the afternoon I got it...]

Yeah, I'm at Eskinds tomorrow...so we do all the work tomorrow, k? ^^ And yes, we need to set up ur Facebook indeed. ^^

Yeah, I always have trouble naming characters. I always will narrow it down to two names that I like and that suit the character, but then I won't be able to decide which one is better and the character will just remain nameless for a while.

Yeah, I guess that does sound like a persocon. Chobits was good...in the beginning of the year I brought all of my Chobits manga to school so that my friend and I could read it during class. When it had porn-like parts of it, we would sort of show it to each other and be like, "why does this have to be in here?" I've read some of Angelic Layer, but Chobits seemed more interesting to me.

Yeah, the lack of Mamoru is a very, very good thing. I like the fifth season and the third one, although I think the fifth was a bit more interesting. Lol, this reminds me of how my sister had a crush on "Tuxedo Mask" when she was little.

Hmm...the art for Crossroad is meh. I think I've seen worse (or at least, weirder), but the coloring for some of the pictures is scary. They all look very sunburned.

I can't stand if I'm writing a story that has nameless characters... so I would always name them first, but the trouble comes when I decide to change the name... ugh...maybe I should give a try for nameless characters...

I read Chobits in my Pre-Cal class and almost got them taken up... but that class was just simply too boring and easy... Angelic Layer seemed to be targeted at a younger audience than us... but I seemed too like the minor characters a lot more... well, same w/ Chobits too, Yuzuki is my fav character...

I cheered at the fact that there's no Mamoru in the fifth season... man, it was awesome... my friend and I had a party just for it... ^^ And yeah, the third season is still my second fav. ^^ Uranus is just simply awesome [well, she would be even more awesome if the dub didn't make her cousin w/ Neptune... ugh]

Yeah, the Crossroad characters looked pretty sunburnt... and if u look in the content... the characters are so disproportional...

Hmm...it gets kind of confusing with nameless characters, because you can't always remember that "A" gets jealous easily, or that "5" dyes their hair, or whatever.

Yuzuki is one of my favourite Chobits characters....I wonder why the minor characters seem just as (or sometimes more) interesting than the main ones?

The cousins thing was pretty creepy, especially since they didn't do a very good job at removing all the references to them being...not cousins.

The characters are really disproportional...and sunburnt. The plot seems like it would annoy me more than the art, because it's basically just a romance story but with messed-up incest. I think the only decent incest-type stuff I've read is the Hikaru and Kaoru parts in Host Club, and they aren't even really in love with each other...although my friend that read it didn't realize it was an act-type thing. *sweatdrop*

Yeah... it's kinda hard to keep up w/ nameless characters... I kinda wish for a software that could highlight different names in different colors for me so I won't miss any when I correct them... *sigh* technology is still so... limited...

I guess minor characters are not that well developed... so they leave this sense of mysterious... like Minoru from Chobits... that's kinda why I liked him... and his sister from Angelic Layer, Kaede Saitou... sry if I spelled her name wrong...

I know! They didn't leave out all the non-cousin moments out at all... ugh, it's so annoying to hear the alternate dialog they come up while the action was definitely not... matching...

Yep, Crossroad's incest... I mean, they're actually brothers and sisters... though not by blood... but they even shared the same name! Now, they won't even get the excitement of sharing a name after marriage... jk ^^

(Leave a New Comment)