| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Discarded Emotions

Wednesday, June 04, 2008


Highlight of the day: um... I'm neither at the library or at home? Sitting in a lab [and particularly my dad's lab?] right now doing summer school... it's not really summer school, but it's called School of Math and Science at Vanderbilt. But since nobody calls it that, I call it summer school. There won't be a set of avatars for this entry... since I've been doing really random things these days... [Including learning random songs that I don't even know what they mean and running around the city, literally...] And I have no idea what's the next set... Is it going to be Ouran, FY: Genbu Kaiden, Tsubasa, or Vampire Knight? Hm... I have no idea...

I wonder who's this A Don, B Don, C Don... F Don person who keep posting random junks in the Yahoo! Groups... I mean even though it looked like multi-senders... but come on, A-F Don? What kind of creativity is that? And honestly I don't care if there's some new salon opens on the 5th Avenue of New York or something... if that's all the messages are about, since I didn't even look and they went straight to trash...

New discovery about myself: lost of appetite for three or more consecutive days = foresights of a big stomach cramp... that's what I'm having now... but I still have to walk around places and act like I have a perfect stomach that isn't earthquaking right now... *sigh*

Sorry about the excessive ranting... but that's really the only I find not really boring to do... besides changing medium for my dad's solution... but I still have to wait for... 1 minute...oh well, I should probably go open Photoshop and do something...

Why is the first hot air balloon today's top search on Google?

Maybe I should work on the fanfics instead... but why am I signing online petitions when I know that they're just for a slight chance of hope... oh well...

~~~~
Current Location: Vandy
Current Mood: grumpy
Current Music: machine buzzing

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, June 04, 2008 at 9:39:00 AM |

Comments

8 Comments:


Lol, don't worry about doing random things, I do them a lot. My friends and I planned on walking (or skipping O_o) along Yonge Street (a very long street if you are Canada-illiterate) (which I was until five minutes ago when I Wikipediad Yonge St ^_^).

I feel bad for you about the cramps. I hate cramps, whether they are foot ones or stomach ones or whatever. That reminds me of how one day during French I had a foot spasm and I kicked my desk really loudly. It got blamed on someone I hated, too, which was good. But it hurt...and the desk was never the same.

I hate it when Blogger screws up like that! I had a good post written (albeit very long) and when I go to publish it, it said that I wasn't logged in. ;_; How does that even happen?

I don't think Itsuki is paired with anyone...in Haruhi, no one is paired with anyone. It's almost like anarchy....except love anarchy would be lame, and sounds like one of those bad romance novels set in the 1800s. *shudder* Which TMOHS pairings are your favorites?

Wow... I wish I could walk around along a long street too... but long streets here don't even have sidewalks, they just expect us to drive right through... *sigh*

Yeah... I hate the cramps, but at the same time it allows me to have lame excuses to get things done... I mean, I've already skipped out on all the chores I have to do today ^_^

Oh, that actually happened to me quite often, Blogger doesn't seem to understand whether we're logged in or not... guess it just randomly guess or something... so now I copy everything I wrote before I hit the publish button...

I don't really know what'd my fav. HS pairing... I seem to be fine w/ any of the three girls paired w/ Kyon. But Haruhi x Kyon is just simply hilarious ^_^ What 'bout u? I wonder what the general fandom thinks... I'll go look it up...

Where I live there are lots of sidewalks, but no one seems to be able to remember what side you're supposed to walk on. I used to know, but then I got confused because no one walks on the same side, so I just walk in the center and move if there's a bike. ...That might not be a good strategy, because earlier this year someone hit me with their bike. They just said sorry and I said that it was okay, because I just scraped my knees and elbows, but a bus drove into my school parking lot and the driver freaked out and asked me if I was dead or something. >_<

Once, on my dashboard type thing it said that I didn't have any blogs, when I have two. 0 is different from 2. Blogger needs to learn grade one math.

I think that Haruhi x Kyon is my favourite, because they would be fun to read about and then Haruhi wouldn't make the world implode or anything. Most of the TMOHS fanfics seem to involve Mikuru x Kyon or Yuki x Kyon...or Asahina-san (big) x Asahina-san (small). O_o

Asahina bid & Small? o.0 That looks even worse than yaoi or yuri... But I'm not surprised that most people would go for Asahina x Kyon... but they do look cute together ^_^ Oh, and I saw random pictures of other characters I've never seen... r there a lot more new characters in the later volumes?

Yeah, my dashboard mess up like every three days too... once it said that I owned 5 blogs... and those were blogs I've never seen or heard before... I mean is my username that common?

I have no idea which side to walk on either, but people here rarely even walk... so I just take the entire sidewalk all by myself. That bus driver would have scared me half to death if it happened to me ... lol

I missed the latest House finale T_T and I don't think it's even online anymore...

There are a couple more main(ish) characters, and some secondary ones...oh god, and there's Kuyoh. Kuyoh Suoh (suoh kuyoh? not even kyon knows) scares the crap out of me, what with her Kuyoh-ness. Also, Tsuruya is awesome, what with all the nicknames...have you watched any of the anime?

My dashboard once came up in Spanish...but I checked the language settings, and they were all set at English.

The House finale was so good, and so sad. It made me go ;_; I'm watching season 3 on DVD, but it's sort of boring right now.

Kuyoh? When does um... he/she[?] appear in? I think I know what Tsuruya is, isn't she Asahina's best friend or something? And no, I haven't watched the anime yet *cries*, but I'm searching for it right now... what web has it all?

The language setting was weird, I did something once, and my entire blog then was converted to Hindi or Hebrew... I can't really tell since all I know is that everything went backward...

Oh yeah... I found the finale on fox... so happy... I'm watching it all tonight ^_^ But I heard that Amber died and thirteen was confirmed of whatever that diease her mom has... that's a BIG turn of event!

Kuyoh is a girl/robot/alien Yuki-type thing, but she comes from another thing instead of the integrated data thing. She first comes in in the later books, probably between 7 and 9. I'm pretty sure YouTube has it all...if you're going to watch it make sure it's not the dub, because the dub sort of sucks. Mikuru's voice was already high, and they made it like the voice actress was on helium in the dub. That's really just me, though, I don't know if you like dubs better or anything..

I think that Hindi thing happened to me, too, but I just refreshed the page and it corrected itself...weird.

Yeah, Amber died and it was really sad. 13 has Huntington's. NEED MORE EPISODES RAWR.

Is she the girl with really big hair? I think I've seen a picture of her with some two other girls... I remember when I first saw her, I was like "I bet she's a alien like Yuki"... and I suspect the other two being an esper and a time traveler, but I'm not sure if that's right or not...

I watched the first 4 ep. of HS yesterday on Youtube, it was the sub, but Mikuru's voice is still pretty high... or is it just me... but I hate the dubs now from a bad experience... [Sailor Moon...] Oh, the numbering was by the broadcasting date, and I actually enjoyed this messed up order. ^_^

I know!!!! We definitely need more House ep... this season ended so quickly, there's like what, only 16 episodes! *cries* and I don't want them to kill off Thirteen!!! T_T

(Leave a New Comment)