| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Dimensione Trasversale

Thursday, June 05, 2008


Highlight of the day: I'm finally at home! Man, working in a lab consecutively for two days then go volunteer at the library is NOT something relaxing to do... I can barely stay awake at seven last night... so I went straight to bed... but it's so nice to stay at home today ^_^... and I'm going to my usual school-year hide-out tomorrow, so guess no Photoshop for me T_T

And about photoshopping, I do have a new set made today! ^_^ And it's none other than Ouran! But all the original images are from the volume covers... for some reason, that's the only thing I can found today in my Ouran gallery. I have no idea where the rest of my collection went, *cries* now I have to go picture hunt again... But I avoided reusing most of the images that I used on my layout ^_^, and sorry about no Huni and Mori images... but they'll definitely appear on my next Ouran batch!
Anyway, here's the set: [I <3 the Haruhi one ^_^]



Finished the third volume of Haruhi Suzumiya yesterday... it was quite long! But way more interesting than the second volume in my opinion... esp. the Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody and Lone Island Syndrome, those two stories were so fun to read! ^_^ I read that the first story has something to do with the next volume too, so can't wait to read! ^_^

Caught the first four episodes of HS too, it's on Youtube... [how typical...] I decided to watch it in the broadcasting order. It's so fun to watch the story in this messed up order, though I plan to watch the episodes in chronological order once too. I wonder at which light novel the anime stopped...

Can't watch the season finale of House today because my internet is suffering from ... um... this interesting and mysterious disease... but it sure was one episode loaded with drama...

Need Opinion:
Should the name of my story blog be "Reflected Truth" or "Bendable Reality"?... or neither... or both?

I don't really know why, but I'm eating the dim sun my mom prepared for breakfast at lunchtime... but it sure is yum... ^o^

~~~~
Current Location: home, sweet home
Current Mood: chirpy
Current Music: an unidentified song from La Corda d'Oro... I don't even know who sang it...

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Thursday, June 05, 2008 at 12:13:00 PM |

Comments

10 Comments:


Those icons are awesome! I heart the third volume of Haruhi...especially Lone Island Syndrome. I like the Snowy Mountain Syndrome chapter, and the Endless Eight one, and Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, and the chapter where Kyon gets *spoiler*ed. I basically love all of the volumes of Haruhi except for volume 2, which was sort of boring, and except for the boring chapters, too.

Yeah, Kuyoh is the one with disproportionate hair. I think they just made her head really tiny, for some reason. One of the girls standing with her has Haruhi-like powers, but her closed spaces are really happy, but creepy and silent...her name is Sasaki.

Yay for un-chronological orders! Mikuru's voice is really high, but it just is ridiculous in the dub. Sailor Moon ruined dubs for me...that and the fact that most dubs really suck.

16 episodes is an indecent number. They totally rushed to the ending plot thing. If Thirteen gets killed off, I will stop watching House...

...for about maybe two minutes.

So they really did go to a mountain! Can't wait! ^_^ Which volume is it? I'm about to read volume four... but now I have to stop bc I found all of my Ouran pics went missing... *cries* I took me a long time to set up the gallery...

So the third person in the pic is either an esper or a time traveler... but she kinda has that same weird smile as Itsuki's...

Mikuru's voice was unbelievably high... it doesn't sound like a second year in high school to me... but rather like a five year old... but she looks rele cute in the anime ^_^

I said the same thing to my friend about Thirteen... but I really hope that she doesn't get killed off... what're they going to do though? Bring Cameron back?

Should I make more Ouran icons?

It's between volume 5 and 8, I think, I'm too lazy to go see. ^_^ Volume four is good. How did your Ouran pictures disappear? ;_; That really sucks.

The third person is an esper, I think...at least, that's how I remember it. I haven't read the later volumes in a while. Itsuki's smile is really creepy. He should go stand in a corner or something. And how many times has he played Othello by himself? It seems like every time Kyon walks into the club room, Itsuki is playing Othello by himself. How do you even play Othello with yourself? Or does he use his esper powers? Wouldn't Haruhi notice? *dies*

Mikuru is almost always cute, isn't she? Imagine a five-year old Mikuru, one that would match the age of her voice...but if her voice is like this as a second-year, it must have caused ears to bleed when she was five. Maybe she could communicate with bats? It'd be at a high enough frequency.

It will suck if Thirteen gets killed off, but I remember reading something about the disease she has not being fatal or something...just very disabling. =_= It would be okay if they brought Cameron back, but not if it was because Thirteen died.

I don't know if you should make more Ouran icons, it's really up to you. ^^

I have no idea how the Ouran picture disappeared... they just weren't there when I looked today T_T

I think Itsuki's played Othello by himself for quite a long time now... even though I'm still on volume 4... does he still play chess [by himself] in the later volumes?

Mikuru probably could communicate w/ bats when she was five... ^^ It'd be funny if she's a vampire...

I think they might have the motive to bring Cameron back since the topic kept popping up during the last few ep. of season 4... but I still want Thirteen! She's different from Cameron, but in a good way... well, at least that's my opinion...

I'm running out of Ouran original images... so guess no Ouran set for a while T_T... I do look forward to make other series avatars... It's fun to look at the images from different series... but rather tiring making all the avatars...

I think Itsuki plays chess by himself still. He probably does everything by himself. Maybe he has many imaginary friends?

I would lol if Mikuru was a vampire. She would be the cutest vampire ever. She'd probably apologize to her victims...

I don't get why so many people think that Cameron is like Thirteen. They're different characters....really different characters.

Perhaps Itsuki is secretly challenging the blue giants a game of Othello or chess? lol And yeah, I can totally picture Mikuru bowing to every victim she sucked blood from... it would be so cute though ^_^

I know! Cameron and Thirteen are like Sky and Earth... sry 'bout the lame comparison... but they're definitely not alike... personally, I prefer Thirteen's personality more, but Cameron and Chase! What 'bout u?

What's the cheesiest manga u've ever read? I've just stumbled on mine... and I can't take it anymore... ugh

I wonder who would win in a game of chess or Othello: Itsuki or the blue giants? Mikuru bowing to her victims would be so cute! I think there would be a lot more vampires if she was one. People would line up to get bitten and bowed to.

I think that I like Cameron and Thirteen equally, they're sort of hard to compare because they're so different. Like, toy can compare apples and oranges because they're both fruits, etc, but you can't compare apples to crayons. I think that Chase's hair should either meet a pair of scissors or go die in a hole. What do you think?

The cheesiest manga I've ever read would have to be...ugh, so many! My friends will show me manga and anime and stuff, and make me watch it...Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch was a really cheesy anime. Tokyo Mew Mew was so cheesy it was annoying...I've read some and wondered why cheese isn't oozing out of them...what one did you stumble on?

I bet the blue giants might actually wind... since I don't know whether Itsuki can outsmart them with that weird grin of his... the sight of people lining up to get bitten by Mikuru is really nice to imagine ^_^

Yeah... Chase rele need to cut his hair once in a while... but I <3 his Australian accent ^_^, and my friend found him extremely hot... I'm ok with that...

Yeah, Mermaid Melody... I used to be obsessed with that actually, but it was so cheesy that I stopped watching the anime after the first season... I had gave up on Tokyo Mew Mew after one chapter... ugh...

The manga I stumbled on is called 7th Period is a Secret, you can read it on onemanga.com... and only 3 chapters long... but a rele cheesy story... ugh... I don't even think it's very famous, but I just randomly clicked it today... and it left me with a headache...

I'm on the part of HS where the entire world was altered while Kyon has no clue... weird... I can't wait to know the solution ^_^

I think that the blue giants might be scared of Itsuki's creepy smile. Maybe that's how people are chosen to be espers? If they have creepy face abilities? I think that Mikuru would get a headache from all the biting and bowing, because she wouldn't want to make people wait so she try and hurry...

Chase's accent is pretty cool, but I think his hair is taking over his brain. He's probably really confused because Cameron dyed her hair. He probably thinks "Who's this weird blond person talking to me? Where did my brunette girlfriend go? Buh~?"

My friend Hikari is completely obsessed with Mermaid Melody...*facepalm* The plot makes me want to cry: singing mermaids who sing to fight "evil"? Tokyo Mew Mew was so...ugh. Someone gave me all seven volumes as a present, they found it in Chapters in a box set. I kept thinking "this is a nice though, but a complete waste of money."

7th Period is a Secret is so...urgh...it hurts my brain. I just read like maybe half of the first chapter, and it's time for a break.

Do you know what's really reeeaaalllyyy cheesy? Instant Teen. It's so terrible. Some girl wants to grow up so she eats these nuts and then she grows up. -_-

Oh, I like that part of HS! The solution is...intriguing. Very time-travelling full, if I remember correctly...and therefore very Mikuru-full.

I bet they do choose the espers by their facial expression ^_^... and yeah, that's totally expectable of Mikuru-chan too... wonder what would Yuki be doing then?

I still don't get why Cameron dyed her hair... I loved her when she was a brunette... but ever since she dyed her hair... she seemed changed somehow, or is it just me?

I know! When I first read Mermaid Melody, I was like what kind of absurd idea is this: you SING to fight evil? I mean, come on, I sing in my shower even when I'm in the mood... and Tokyo Mew Mew... ugh, I was wondering whether they made it for 2 year olds or something..

Yeah... 7th Period is a Secret is currently declared my cheesiest manga ever encountered... oh, and keep reading... it gets even cheesier in chapter 2, lol... and I don't know how to describe the ending, you'll have to see for yourself... thank goodness it was short...but I wonder if Instant Teen will even topple that... is it available on onemanga?

I finished HS4 just now, and it's my new fav. volume! ^^ I hope there would be more interesting stories coming up... is there?

(Leave a New Comment)