| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Acceptance

Monday, June 16, 2008


Highlight of the day: ... um, more like highlight of yesterday... since it's so early in the morning and I'm half asleep. So yeah... um, I have to say, I don't really suck at recruiting. Since Hannah joined Codename too yesterday, or perhaps this is just a fun idea since ages... and you know, people are bored in the summer. [like -cough-me-cough-] Well, now we look more like an association since we have 5 members.... ok, I read too much Haruhi Suzumiya light novels...

I don't really get it, but how do those people link their previous entries so easily? I'm just too lazy to actually go back to my earlier entries to check whether my topics are repeated today or not, or I just got a bad memory. I mean, if I can't even remember anything about my 6th grade life, then who do you want to blame... ok, excessive ranting here.

Was avatar crazy yesterday... I have no idea what got over me, but I had fun spending my lunch time making avatars... And now I'm having trouble figuring out how to group them... Well, there's second Ouran batch:



And I guess this is going to be called the Boushojo set:



[Um... could someone tell me which anime #1, 4, & 5 are from? I have no clue... and I just feel bad to put my violin avatar on a lone section... so it's crowed in here aussi. ^^]

And finally... um, whatever it is going to be called... couples or love triangles?



Snagged this from a random LJ...
Meme

If you comment on this post:

1. I’ll respond with something random about you.

2. I’ll challenge you to try something.

3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you.

4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.

5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.

6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.

7. I’ll ask you something i’ve always wanted to ask you.

Ok... let's call it a day and I shall get more bases to satisfy my icon-making hunger... ^^

~~~~
Current Location: hideout
Current Mood: weird
Current Music: No Air - Jordan Sparks feat. Chris Brown

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, June 16, 2008 at 9:18:00 AM |

Comments

11 Comments:


I feel so behind on blogging...even though I've only been away from a computer for a week. I have to get used to typing again...

I don't really get how people can reference something they posted about two months earlier in a post. I never go back and read my archives, they scare me. >.<

Those avatars are nice! *sigh*, this makes me miss Photoshop. Stupid computer, not having Photoshop...*hits computer* Well, I would hit my computer, but I have so many mosquito bites I can't raise my arm (which was pretty problematic, seeing as how I was at camp). T_T T_T I don't know what series those avatars are from, although some of them look vaguely Clamp-ish.

Yeah, I get the same feelings whenever I'm away from the computer for more than a day... *sigh* I fear that I'm going to adore my computer even more than anyone in my life... *sigh*

I don't get how people can even remember stuff they wrote like months ago... and then actually go back and link that page... and it's so bothersome too...

Thanx... I'm making avatars from series I've never even seen before... and it bothers me bc then I can't find which series they're from... ugh... but yeah, PS can be very addicting ^^

And how's your camp? Well... I can just read about it from ur blog ^^

Oh wait... u commented, so I have answer that seven things ^_~

1. You enjoy nerds and jolly ranchers. ^^

2. Um... you should read Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle? It's a really awesome series.

3. I would say blue bc of ur blog layout... [kinda random...]

4. We are both Ouran and Haruhi Suzumiya fans! ^^

5. Um... when you told me all about the TMOHS series through comments ^^ [which is actually not long ago...]

6. completely random... but a phoenix?

7. What's your eye color? ^^

Yeah, I'm fairly sure that I like my computer better than the guys at my school. My computer is prettier and smarter than all of them....but most guys won't freeze on you or give you the Blue Screen Of Death.

My camp was pretty awesome. I would write more here, but that would make this a giant comment and also I'll probably make a post about it later.

Hmm....meme stuff. I <3 memes, but I can never find ones I like. I'll probably go on a LJ hunt for one in a little while...Lol, yes, I like Jolly Ranchers and Nerds. (But not when they're combined. *shudder*) My eyes are blue and lame. At the camp I went to I got the nickname Blue Eyes from a counselor. I was standing next to my friend, who was named Brown Eyes. >.< My friends got better nicknames, and the counselors had decent nicknames, like Bumpo and Lurch. There was one called The Dark Lord. He wore a black cape. O_o

True... I hate it whenever my computer get jammed... but I'll still probably love it... um, but yeah, I still can't find any guy in my school that can win over the computer...*sigh* what a pity...

Sure, I'll read about ur camp on ur blog ^^

Yeah, I only bothered to find the meme on LJ for my community blog...
And Blue Eyes... I heard that nickname from somewhere too... don't remember anymore... And sadly, I still don't have any nicknames besides Wind... which I used for myself... T_T

Yeah, there are no decent guys at my school. There are funny ones, but none that I would have a crush on or anything. Ugh, all of the girls in my class are always crushing on random people. Like, "Oh, look, Eric is in the hall. Hi, Eric! I love you for today."

I'll probably have some giant posts on my blog about Kilcoo, so if you ignore them it is okay, I probably will too.

Yeah, I have like no decent nicknames, other than Tsuki and Blue Eyes...but I don't even like Blue Eyes, it's lame. Meh, in my activity group a guy got called Balls of Steel because he slid down a rope on the aerial course....on his balls. All the other guys were screaming "OH GOD MY JUNK" for around six hours straight. I think I heard a guy get called Pads, too, which is...O_o I hope it was a short form of Patrick or something. Patrick->Paddy->Pads? I don't even want to know. >.<

Same here... there're guys in my school that I would hang out w/, but having crushes on? Zero chance... And the girls in my school are the same... one of my good friends last year had at least 9 crushes... it's like in the middle of year we all know that the guy's name changes every two weeks...

Yeah... I remember my insanly long entries about certain trips then never read it again... and I don't even expect anyone else to read them... but I think I'll probably read urs... since I'm bored these days anyway...

I still can't remember where else I heard Blue Eyes from... which is bugging me... but Patrick --> Pads o.o Interesting...

Have you watched the anime of Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne? Everything seems to be so weird... the character design... and even the plot... Did something really bad happen to my memory or the anime staff completely change the plot?

That's basically the same as what happens in my school. Ugh, there's one girl in my class who did her French project on Nick Jonas and some random guy she's in "love" with. There's so much teen drama, O.C. type crap going on in my class. Megumi and a guy are "boyfriend" and "girlfriend", but so-and-so likes Megumi, but Megumi used to like other-so-and-so...ugh. Megumi's always going on about how she has a "boyfriend", but they aren't even friends, let alone more than that. They hug. That's it. They hardly even talk to each other. The only time that they ever went out was with Megumi's parents, and they were shopping for hot tubs. =_=

My entries are sometimes ridiculously long and boring...*cough* I'll start writing one, then go do something and come back to it, realizing it's crappy. But instead of starting a new post, I just keep going. >.<

Yeah, there were some interesting nicknames. Someone got named Alan because when they were singing a song it sounded like they were saying Alan a lot. A counselor's real name was Luke, but then it changed to Duke, and then D-Rob. O_o

The anime staff seem to have been on some crazy drugs. The plot is messed up, and the art hardly looks like it's from an Arina series. I think it's the thickness of the lines, or something...but that might just be me.

Ha, half of my school is like that... *dies* But shopping for hot tubs w/ parents? o.o -.-'

My entires are the same too... I rant on most of them.... as you can see w/o a doubt ... and somehow I actually managed to keep a blog... and even hitting a hundred entires...

Luke --> Duke? o.o that's -cough- interesting... and I've been bugging my friends about a good nickname... but nothing but lame ones came up so far... *sigh*

I think the anime staff should get their heads examined... I mean, what's with the new changes to the plot... ugh, the more fluff... cheesy *dies* And the character design? I have no clue what happened? probably their computer just blew up or something... Well... I think it's better then 7th Period is a Secret... *shrug*

Yeah, the hot tub shopping sort of scared and confused me. Meh, the hot tub they eventually picked out was nice, anyway. Still, that's the lamest "date" I could ever even imagine...

Ugh, all my entries end up being badly-written rants about stupid things. Half the time I'll start a post with a topic in mind but then I'll think of something else and rant about that. =_=' I'm surprised I even keep posting on my blog. I've had it since October...when I was younger and had a Neopet (eeeeeew) I couldn't even keep it for a month. (Neopets and blogs are veeerrryyyy different, though.)

*sigh* All my friends have decent nicknames....meh, I'd rather have an un-nicknameable name than a really common name. There are a million Breannes in my school. -_- Two of them are in the same class, and both of their last names start with S. When the teacher calls out attendance, she just says Brianne Squared. -.-'''

Isn't everything better than 7th Period is a Secret? Well, aside from Disney stuff, and the Sailor Moon dub, and Zac Efron (who should die in a horrible fan-related accident, in my opinion)...

They even called that a "date"? -.-'

My entries usually start w/ something that I'm excited about... but then I would forget what I was suppose to be writing... so I end up typing random stuff on there... ugh...But yeah, Neopet and blogs are VERY different... I used to have one, and now whenever I babysit and when those kids go there... I found it lame... I mean come on, you spend real cash on there to buy some virtual CLOTH? *dies*

There're a bazillion Victorias here too... I even share the same name w/ my library manager. -.-'And the only nickname they can come up w/ are Tory and Vicky, which there're already a bazillion Tories and Vickies out there... *sigh*

Is Zac Efron still dating Vanessa Hudgens? ugh... I still don't see what's any good about this couple...

(Leave a New Comment)