Sunday, May 04, 2008
<---Note: err... this is actually Friday's entry I posted on my LJ last week. I wanted to post something unique for here, but the aziness got me... so I'll just leave this entry on here also... Plus nothing fun is going on here anyway, well besides hanging out on some old sites I used to go (like Tickle, and LJ), and I'm still hopelessly obsessed with Tsubasa RC...-->Another Friday =D, this week passed so fast, though the four-day week school does feel pretty good. The gateway schedule is so messed up... but then again, it's the same thing every year. And sitting in Pre-Cal for an hour and half is going to be torture, but at least I get to skip the 1 1/2 hours of Human Geo. Thank goodness for that, who knows what was going to prepared for us if we are going to be there. (I don't think there will be a problem for the entire class to score a perfect 5 on the AP exam already...) School life is ... still miserable, but at least now there's a date that I can wake up every morning and look forward for it to come.
Finally got some time to work on fictions for once yesterday... and I decided my next fanfction is going to be in the Ouran fandom. It's the best fandom to convert my latest story to a fanfcition, though the idea might be a little strange... it's a good story though. So I'll be looking forward for that... if I can find anytime at all, that is.
Still VERY, VERY hooked on Tsubasa RC, I don't really know what has hit me...
Still need a layout for this, but it seems to be impossible to find time for it, after all, I do waste half of the time I get to do tings like this. And I have no ideas for a new layout, perhaps converting a good web layout to a LJ layout is the correct tasks for me...
I owe the library too much, *sigh* really need to pay now
~~~~
Current Location: home: study: desktop
Current Mood: total blankness
Current Music: Blaze - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle