Saturday, May 17, 2008
Highlight of the Day: Finally finished my French project... from design to the content! Phew, that was time-consuming. I kinda knew that already when I first decided to do it, but I went ahead with the plan since I just thought it'd be fun. And with Tiresa and Keimon in the group, things get a lot easier... Anyway, it's called Bending Wings--Transmutation-- ["bending" is taken out of the series Avatar (which I ran out of space to put on my design...), "wings" comes from Tsubasa Chronicle, and finally with "transmutation" as our subtitle from Full Metal Alchemist], an old trick for me to name our website. I actually got us a domain for it, ^_^. it's http://www.bending-wings.co.nr. Well, we only did the first page since that's all our teacher needed. The French on there is kinda poorly translated since we ran out of time... and I don't really care... so yeah. Well, here's a screenshot:Didn't really do much this weekend, except preparing for the finals... which I have a lot to do since I just slacked off last week. But I don't really care that much though since I can fail every single exam and still pass every single class... though it's not really a good idea. But not that I really care that much...
I really need to download more songs... any good recommendations? I'm sick of going on Google and typing in random keywords or randomly click on songs from some random download pages...
La Corda d'Oro is a pretty good anime, I don't really know much about the manga since I only read like 8 chapters... [first I mistaken the chapters for volumes, so I was all like "whoa those are some SHORT volumes".. but not really] But I like the anime design of the main girl better, kinda forgot her name... but yeah, the red hair especially. Reading that series really makes me want to pick up my violin and play again. Maybe I should take some violin lessons this summer...
Note to self: tomorrow is actually Sunday, not Monday, so stop panicking!
~~~~
Current Location: Home: Study
Current Mood: blankish
Current Music: the sound of... bottle of coke opening?
Labels: manga, music, rants, school

At Sunday, May 18, 2008 at 10:52:00 AM CDT