Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Highlight of the Day: happened 10 minutes ago when I checked my Hotmail. So I read some of the TRC chapter 189 spoilers here, and the only comment I have is: WTH?????? (R) Syaoran is the child of CCS Sakura and CCS Syaoran? This makes absolute ZERO sense. And I really hope this is just a fake spoiler... though CLAMP really left no hint at all on this plot line in any of the previous chapters. It's kinda exciting, but at the same time, it's more like weird... I mean, Syaoran falling in love with a alt. version of his mom? Hard to believe...And the highlight of yesterday was that I got bored of waiting for new chapters of all the ongoing series that I'm currently reading (which take them forever to come out for some reason...), so I read a abstract of this Japanese light novel, Kamikaze Girls (obviously it was translated into English). It was an interesting story, and I adore friendship stories. =) Then, I got myself hooked on yet another manga series... it's really random because I just randomly clicked on some title on Onemanga.Com. The story I landed on was a pretty cute story called Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, by Arina Tanemura. *still think that it's no accident that I landed on another one of Arina-senshi's titles* It helps a lot with my patience problems, so guess that's what I'm going to do for the rest of time while I'm waiting for new chapters.
I finally started working on version 5.0's layout last weekend... it's really a pre-made web layout converted into blogger layout... since I'm sick of simply changing color arrangements of pre-made blogger layout and adding the header. Still, the layout worked out fine, and I'm dedicating it to Meru Peri. =D So far, all I need now are the content settings and all the archive settings... hopefully I can get it out by the end of May... >__< I promised to edit the tags since last month, but guess that was a lie. I'll REALLY work on it this or next week. But I do have a good excuse, it is exam week after all.
School is actually not that bad this week, though I was terribly out-balanced by that pointless French project. *sigh* All of my French projects this year were really more like art project. I'm not doing any better in Art though, still owe the teacher 3 art pieces. It feels like that I'm starting to owe the teachers more and more work at the end of the year... Well, I'll work on them since now I'm relived that the poem I wrote for English 20 minutes before the actual class turned out fine.
I'm still reading too many series currently even though I dropped Absolute Boyfriend yesterday. I didn't like the ending at all... I first picked it up thinking it might be another Chobits-like story, but it completely disappointed me. *sigh* So here's what I'm currently reading:
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Vampire Knight
- Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
- xxxHOLiC (what's with the "no new chapter for the next month"?)
- Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden (will this series ever update?)
- Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
- W Juliet
Note to self: TYPE stuff... and watching the House episodes I missed (2 in a row is really unforgivable...)
~~~~
Current Location: back at usual place
Current Mood: annoyed (at none but myself)
Current Music: Yume no Tsubasa (Duet Version) - TRC
Labels: manga, rants, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles


At Tuesday, May 6, 2008 at 8:20:00 PM CDT