Thursday, May 22, 2008
Highlight of the Day: It's SUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, that's enough exclamation marks. ^_^ But who isn't glad of summer? So no more comments, and I got over my last day of school as a sophomore. But I'm so not ready for the year of "HELL" A.K.A. the junior year to start, why does time fly so quickly... it's summer yet again. ^0^As for my finals,
Wind:
- Did something for her French final project just to pass
- Hated her English essay but aced the rest
- Aced her Pre-Cal test, and is still bored by it
- Found her right hand almost dead after the Human Geo final reflection
- Didn't care much about her art exam, but still aced it
- Killed her final exam of the year: Chem ^_^
No idea what are the plans for summer, even though it's already first day of summer. I think I got some work to do for Vanderbilt and also stuff for community services. No clue about my vacation, I thought I'm going to DC, but apparently somehow that's also our winter vacation? Huh? I'm so confused. Not that I really care though, but I wanna know when I'm going so I can pack my laptop and all the anime DVDs on time. ^_^ I still haven't decided what to learn this summer either. I kinda want to pick up violin lessons again after watching La Corda d'Oro. But there's also fencing, piano, and Chinese lessons to consider.... Help? Which one should I do? Esp. you T, who is currently sitting right beside me watching whatever movie that is.... [Is that Step up? And you need to tell me the details about HSM3... since I'm too lazy to look up my source...] Of course, I already planned to continue my original stories, and Photoshoping. ^_^
I have no idea why I picked up Skip Beat!, but it's not bad. Guess I got impatient again waiting for all of my ongoing series. It is annoying that I'm already reading 5 different series, yet none of them have updates. I think new Ouran and Vampire Knight chapters are coming today or tomorrow ^_^, but still no Tsubasa till next week, and I haven't no idea how many weeks ago was xxxHOLiC updated... As for FY: Genbu Kaiden, *sigh* I'm giving up on Yuu Watase... So guess I still have to read other series, or I could start catching up on my floor-length anime list. ^_^ That's a pretty good idea.
I caught the finale of American Idol yesterday, and it was pretty good, though I actually liked the other David better... And I'm doing nothing else but watching TV tonight, there's So You Think You Can Dance, and I need to catch some Scrubs episodes. ^_^ Well, I think I'm also photoshoping too since I just downloaded like a bazillion brushes...
I'm also making a new layout for this blog, again. I can't stand the fact that I can't print out the images of the layout because it's a Div layout. *sigh* Table layout, here we go. Hope I don't mess up...
Got to go to see whether the House finale I missed is up yet...
... and I wonder who packed my lunch today, because that person must thought I was a pig. Ugh, stomach cramp again...
~~~~
Current Location: none other than my hideout ^_^
Current Mood: annoyed at my lunch effect
Current Music: Meta Ashita! - Ouran High School Host Club
Labels: blog, manga, rants, school

At Thursday, May 22, 2008 at 3:16:00 PM CDT