| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

June Snow

Monday, May 19, 2008


Highlight of the Day: Do I have any? Probably the French project again. I don’t get why teacher still give us these time consuming projects while fully knowing that less than half of us will actually do the whole thing with an intention of getting a good grade. I mean, it’s the last days of school, who really cares any more… Well, I’m still left with an entire poster board to work with… and I have to draw Ed from Full Metal Alchemist, and Fai from TRC… joy.

I have no idea what I’m going to do this summer, it feels so pathetic to have no idea of what summer is like when it’s like three days away. Well, I still need to do that internship thing, and community services… ugh, I really just want to BS the whole thing. If it’s not for college, I probably won’t be even thinking about it… it’s actually not that bad when you are actually doing it, but when you’re thinking about it, nothing good comes to your mind…

I’m so glad that we got Tiresa’s blog up today! =) [ok, maybe THIS should be my highlight off the day instead of the stupid French project…] It’s at http://www.tiresa.blogspot.com. Now it’s named “Delayed Climax”, ok, I actually named it since someone wasn’t really thinking much this afternoon. *glares* And T, if you’re reading this, you better post a comment and tell me what you want for your layout???? Is anime ok??? I can’t wait these days since I’m like hooked on Photoshop and I really want to design something…

Still got a job to convince *somebody else* for a blog, too. Can’t believe that we’re separating only when at the end of our sophomore year end. T_T And I probably won’t see either of them for a LONG time… Actually T, you better come to our usual hide-out more! And as for *someone else* who is going to Knoxville… don’t know when the next meeting will be. *cries* Did I ever title one of my entries “Parting is the hardest part”? I think I did, well there goes the proof…

I still need good song recommendations, *sigh* now I get bored listening to my old songs that I’m supposed to be obsessed with…

Tomorrow’s finals: English, plus the French project, which isn’t a test… I’m just going to BS the entire the English test since the teacher didn’t even tell us what the test is over, besides the fact that short stories won’t be there. Well thanks a lot, Ms. Jones, like that’s really helpful…

Ugh, someone give me a good pic of Ed from FMA…

~~~~
Current Location: Home: My room for once
Current Mood: annoyed at the stuff that I have to do
Current Music: Brand New Breeze – Kanon (La Corda d’Oro opening theme)

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, May 19, 2008 at 8:26:00 PM |

Comments

1 Comments:


To T:

Of course this will be confusing when u just start, but you'll get it. So we need to tweak this tomorrow, and ur facebook too! Are u coming to the lib over the summer?

And tell me about the layout! Ok, just check the newest post!

(Leave a New Comment)