Thursday, May 08, 2008
Highlight of the Day: Well, here it is: Version 5.0, finished last night at 12PM. Now I totally hate coding things, but I do like the result. Currently everything works fine besides the tags (which everything links back to the homepage), the Past Layout (just a quick fix on the URL), and the print settings. The first two are not much a big of deal, but I still need to work on the last one... I really want the layout to remain like how it is when it's printed, and I need the images to show up... So still need more work, but I'm pretty satisfied right now. =)Watched Vampire Knight Ep. 4 & 5 today, and I'm pretty impressed. The plot line moved at a perfect speed, and I like the fact that they followed the manga plot line strictly. (except the part when Yuki was attacked while she was looking for Zero out of the school, wasn't the manga scene a bit different?) Except now I have to concentrate on the video fully, since I wouldn't get what's going on if I don't pay attention for 30 seconds... which is causing me a problem since I've been multi-tasking A LOT these days.
Finally the exam schedule is over as of today! It's going to feel weird going back to regular schedule again. But my brain is almost breaking just because of that AP exam next Friday... there's so much pressure this year... not only from peer competition and parents, but also the teacher. And plus the stupid school board people moved our French end-of-course test to Monday, now I'll have to study about the pase compose, future tense, pronouns, and reflexive verbs...
As of the Tsubasa spoilers? I'm so confused that I'm not going to search for it anymore now. But since I get daily feeds from the MSN community, there's this version of the Chapter 189 raws here. It's in Chinese though (so put a question mark on the accuracy), but I was glad about that since I can read it. It's pretty much what the other people have translated earlier, except it ended right when R) Syaoran was sent to Clow country and meeting the Clow Sakura. Though the conversation never indicated that R) Syaoran's parents were CCS) Sakura and Syaoran, so I think it might be just a speculation. But I didn't really have much time to check it out anyway...
Still looking for more House clips... *sigh* Why is it this hard to catch the 2 episode I missed? Shoot, I need to do all of my chemistry work tonight!
~~~~
Current Location: Home: Study
Current Mood: stressed... by multi-tasking
Current Music: some random english dialog dad's playing
Current Music: some random english dialog dad's playing
Labels: blog, school, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles, Vampire Knight
At Friday, May 9, 2008 at 4:10:00 PM CDT