Monday, May 12, 2008
Highlight of the Day: delayed French test. And for some reason, I remembered a glimpse of last night's dream about me NOT having the test that's supposed to take place today. I found it odd in the morning because I cannot remember my dreams no matter how hard I try, but I can clearly remember this part... and then guess what? When I walked into class this morning, our teacher discovered that only 7 copies of the test were French II, while the rest are all French I. So we didn't have the test. Somehow I found it a bit creepy: that I just foresaw something...maybe I should pursue a career in fortune-telling. ^_^I'm going to remind myself over and over again that tonight is when the new House episode comes on...
I really like the TRC group I joined over at MSN, since their daily digests are so helpful... well in a way. Anyway, here's the Chapter 190 spoiler from here. But I'm going to paste in here anyway: (or a part of it since it's 4 pages long...)
====
「だぁれ?」「おれは しゃ・・・」「待って・・・」すッ転ぶさくら。
'Who?' 'This is not...' 'wait' Sakura falls down
慌てて駆け寄り起こそうとする真
Syaoran has the intention to raise her all being confused
「だめ!」それをとめるさくら「ごめんなさい でもわたしに触っちゃだめなの」
No! Sakura stops him 'I'm sorry but I can not be touched' (LOOOOL!!!! )
腰掛ける二人「私この水場で潔斎の最中だから誰にも触っちゃいけないの」不満げに足でばしゃばしゃ
Both of them sit 'Because I'm in the middle of this water religious whatever ceremony nobody can touch me'
「潔斎・・・何か大切な儀式があるのか」
Religious abstinence? This is an important ritual?
驚くさくら「・・・なんだ?」
Surprised Sakura 'What?'
「潔斎が大切な儀式の前にするものだって知ってるんだなって」
blah blah about important ceremonies
「おれもなんどかやった事があるから」
more blah blah (Syao's reply about important ceremonies)
さくら微笑「そうなんだ」
Sakura smiles 'It seems to be'
====
The computer I'm on now cannot display any of the Asian characters, T_T I really want to know whether they're in Japanese or Chinese... guess I'll have to wait to see on my own computer. But if it's Japanese, then I'm clueless... I wish I have time to learn more, but currently French is getting on my nerves...
I'm getting really busy these days with all the stupid finals coming up, but somehow I can still find time to tweak on web portfolio at here. It still needs loads of work, but I can barely find time. The worse thing is that I'm getting VERY hooked on Photoshop CS2 after I re-installed everything this weekend. I guess I'm turning into a Photoshop junkie. ^_^ And need to download more brushes.
I added my new web portfolio on my navigation list so now it'll be easier to find ^_^, and I'm thinking about closing down my other blog here at Blogger, since the story I post there is going to be on my web portfolio anyway. And it's going to be way more organized with complete summary, character list, and even possible illustration... well, that is if anyones wants to see it. ^_^
This is actually a pretty good Monday, though I do get the feeling that tomorrow is going to be the worst.
Oh, almost forgot: I watched this pretty cool Tsubasa AMV here, I'm obsessed with the two characters, though not them as a pair. But, whatever...
Just watched TRC ep 42 here, it's the country of Recort part... kinda disappointing because Fay's whistling and how he formed the magic barrier were way cooler in the manga... T_T
~~~~
Current Location: back at usual hideout
Current Mood: pretty good
Current Music: Savin'Me
Labels: blog, rants, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles
At Tuesday, May 13, 2008 at 11:45:00 AM CDT