| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Connected Worlds

Wednesday, May 07, 2008


Highlight of the Day: the English II gateway is really more like a joke... since all we have were middle school questions. And I think different people made different sections of the test, since they keep asking us to correct "[something] more than I" for like more than 4 times... I know it's a state test that they have to make it easy so everybody in the state can pass the stupid test, but making it stupid and super easy doesn't really solve the question... *sigh* I can never understand the school board people...

Worked on the new layout a little more last night, and I finally figured out my problem. So instead of tweaking on the "padding" section to make the content part go down a little, I mistakenly worked on the margin section for like 10 whole minutes. I finally realized it after I refresh the "preview" window I opened and realized that the entire page shifted 100px down instead of just the content, so no wonder the page looked weird. And I kept misspelling "div" for some reason, which really isn't a hard word to misspell at all. Well, it's really just another one of those days that I just simply can't type. [I think today fit in that section too...] Now all I have is the post settings and tags section, can't wait for it to be done! =) I even added a tagboard on there...

Read more about the Tsubasa spoiler today, and I got even more confused after reading the page here. So now my brain is breaking, thanks a lot CLAMP... I still don't get why in the world would Syaoran fall in love with an alternate version of his MOM??? I know Sakura is cute and everything, but if this is right... isn't every single generation of "Syaoran" and "Sakura" going to fall for each other? And plus, the theory on that page I read stated that the two Sakuras are the same while the two Syaorans are different? [how's that possible...] so the R Syaoran is in love w/ both the Clow Sakura and his mother??? WTH? I'm so confused, and I hope CLAMP give a good explanation of whatever they have planned...

Caught a few clips of Ep. 13 of House on Youtube, but jeez, nobody uploaded the whole episode... *so disappointed* Guess I'll have to live on the summaries on Wikipedia for now, well, it was kinda my own fault or missing it. Though there's no problem for me to blame it all on my teachers... But to Chase bowling scene? Priceless... And did Cameron really sleep w/ House???

Got to work on the layout now, and writing MoRSA and rain, my new beta reader/proofreader is getting kinda impatient. =P

~~~~
Current Location: usual
Current Mood: excited
Current Music: So in Love with Two - Mikaila

Labels: , , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 at 3:59:00 PM |

Comments

2 Comments:


That is not good that noone has uploaded the episode.
Yes we celebrate golden week.
I have done much however
All I did was pick up my little cousin who was celebrating.
:'(

no one uploaded the full episode? hmm...try google video, they have more stuff sometimes. the sakura and syaoran thing sort of disturbs me. i think that if someone met an alt. version of their mom they would have some instinct telling them that the alt. was off limits. otherwise, ew.

(Leave a New Comment)