Sunday, May 11, 2008
Highlight of the Day: Multi-tasking sucks! I don't think I can take it anymore... currently I'm IMing on aim, on like ten different pages, coding html, reviewing for my AP exam, writing down my plans, making a Mothers' Day gift, and posting on a forum. Oh, forgot about writing this entry. Can't wait for the finals to be over so I can work on stuff that I actually like doing.I finally made another Freeweb, (I used to have two, but forget both passwords...) it's a web portfolio. I'm going to upload all of my original stories, fanfictions, designs(won't be any for a while), and artworks on there. =) It'll be more convenient since I won't have to go to ten different sites to upload everything. This is the address: here. And I'm pretty satisfied with the layout I made, (everything from scratch this time except a few brushes, so I'm proud) so here's a screenshot:
(I have no plans to move this blog to there yet... but should I?)
I don't know if anyone else is out of ideas for Mothers' Day gifts, but I am totally out of them. I don't want to do the same thing every year since I get bored doing it. And everything will turn out bad if I find it boring... So I got an hour to come up with a good idea before I reuse my old ideas again... *goes to search on Google*
Too much to do, so this is going to be a short entry... and I still haven't got a chance watch the House episodes, guess I'll just catch the new one on Monday.
Oh, and I read the latest TRC chapter, it's exactly the same as the raws I got days ago. Though after reading if for like the fifth time now, it made much more sense. I think I'll go search for Chapter 190 spoilers this time too...
~~~~
Current Location: Home: Study: ignoring breakfast
Current Mood: stressed
Current Music: My Chinese song collection

At Sunday, May 11, 2008 at 11:18:00 AM CDT