Friday, May 09, 2008
Highlight of the Day: Pizza party at lunch! =) It was only $4 dollars for a 10-inch pizza, so obviously I went for the deal and ordered pepperoni. The only bad thing was that we had to wait for like 7 or so minutes for the pizza delivery person to come. Well, it was worth the wait, since the pizza was tres tres yummy! =) (Or it's just that I haven't had pizza for a long time now... well, it happens) And in second period English, we get to have another one of those snack festival. Ms. Jones bought us more snacks like sour cream ruffles and goldfishes. It was awesome, the end of school year is always fun, minus the finals...Oh, I fixed the tags and all broken links on the navigation just a while ago, so everything should just work fine now. The tag section only have some of the most used labels, since I was too lazy to get every link on there. (I have over 30 something labels...) And my last item on the to-do list is the tweak the print settings, I'll work on that later since I have to leave the library earlier than usual. And without the fastest connection possible, I can barely do anything...
School still sucks, especially with the finals coming up. And not to mention that now I have no weekend time left at all for any other things other than review... I still don't get why the pre-cal teacher asks us to get 1 5'' x 8'' notecard to serve as our cheatsheet for the final. Why can't we just get a normal sheet of paper? So what am I suppose to do? Buy a pack of 100 notecards and only use 1? I need to figure out his logic...
I think I know where to watch the House episodes I missed now thanks to all of my fellow House lovers' help, but got no time to watch them though... I'll just make sure to catch the next week's episode. [Note to self: it's on MONDAY, not Tuesday...]
I'm so running out of time...
(I've been trying my best not to look, but the guy sitting in front of me has been playing the same game for the past 2 hours now... and it's something really err... not suited for a twenty year-old like him...)
~~~~
Current Location: usual
Current Mood: totally stressed
Current Music: Piano solo: ballad at Sea

At Sunday, May 11, 2008 at 9:10:00 AM CDT