Friday, May 16, 2008
Highlight of the day: finally ... the AP exam. I don't get this, but every single year I go to an AP exam, I get a cold. Every single year I walk into the finals, I get a stomach cramp... I don't really know what's the relationship between exams, sickness, and me. Well the exam was exactly like how I thought it would be like. The MC part was pretty normal like any of the other practice exams I've took... and the FRQ? Err... I kinda bombed one of them since I have no idea what one of the model was... and it's not entirely my fault since the entire year we've been calling it the Concentric Zone Model, not whoever developed it... I mean, yeah I'm kinda responsible for knowing that, but how am I going to know that when it was not even in my review book, and was in a corner of my textbook... *sigh* I give up, and I don't rele care about how much that's going to affect my grade...I've been recently obsessed with one-shots or really short manga series. I've read ION, Millennium Snow, and La Corda d'oro (Well... it's not really that short, but since Onemanga.com only has 8 chapters so far... so I'm counting it one...) in the past two days. And my next title is The Gentleman's Alliance Cross. ^_^ It saves a lot of time reading short series and they are pretty cute! And for some reason for La Corda d'oro, I only like some of the manga version characters while I prefer the anime version of others. [as in the art and design] That's kinda a first time since I used to only favor the manga character design more since well... it's drawn by hand on a piece pf paper... or I hope...
Finals are next week! Can't believe my sophomore year is over... it was kind fun, but more like boring most of the time... which is kinda why I'm leaving my current school. Though I think it's kinda better that I'm leaving since only three of my current best friend is still staying next year. And loads of my other good friends are leaving elsewhere too... people move around too much sometimes... that kinda includes me too =P
I have to design web layouts for my French project... which is something that I really don't want to do right now since every single thing has to be in French [Technically, I'm not really doing it since I'm writing this entry... ] I know I can just paste random French on there from a sample French web layout. But I still have to check the French translation of everything from the title to navigations stuff. I really like the title though, it's called "Bending Wings" ^_^
I still have that cold... *sigh* I'll go type up new story instead, it's called "Scarlet Rain".
~~~~
Current Location: Home: Study [I'm rele supposed to be in school right now, but everyone in my AP class just skipped...]
Current Mood: sick of the cold
Current Music: Old Man and the Sea [yeah... a song, not the novel]

At Friday, May 16, 2008 at 6:22:00 PM CDT