| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Waiting...

Wednesday, April 02, 2008


I have to complain about this even though I've been trying my hardest not to for the past days: I"M TERRIBLY BORED!!! Even after reading all 27 chapters of Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden doesn't help at all. Instead, I'm more annoyed than I was since now I have to be left hanging there for three more months to see the next chapter of the manga... and there's no anime of that to watch either... *sigh* maybe I really should go back to finished manga series instead of ongoing ones, I don't really think I can handle the patience issue. After all, I have no patience at all... But I still get annoyed by finished series all the time. There needs to be a series that is ongoing, but new chapters comes out efficiently, like a week a chapter, perhaps?

Urk, that download thing completely slowed my windows down, and I don't even get what I did. The library computers are too confusing... This is why I like my own computers at home. Well, good new for me next year since I'd be driving home after school instead of waiting for the parents at the library. =) Since I'm forced to learn how to drive... well, it's actually not a bad thing...

And I got accepted into MLK, out of every school possible in the entire city. I mean even though it's like the top high school in the entire state and ranked 25 nationally, I don't really care. And I heard that Asian is no longer a minority in that school, just great, so I'm no longer the minority in school... The whole reason I even applied for it in the first place was to prove that I can totally get in if I applied, so guess I proved it alright. Except I forgot the fact that I get to go there after I prove it... *sigh* oh, and not to mention that their mock trial team SUCKS! Guess I dug myself another hole to lay in... so the only thing that can save me is USN... (though I got a spot, who knows about the final decision, esp. with the tuition and stuff...)

And I still think that the whole MLK thing is really an April Fool's day joke... (it could be, I mean, I can totally imagine the Magnet School office being humorous...)

And that was the worst April Fool's Day I've ever had. There's no funny pranks... nothing except the continuous boredom invading me...

Being forced to cut short this entry... I'm going home!!!
... and sleep and cram for that chem test!

Screen shot of the day is on this page: here

~~~~
Looking from: the weird computer
Feeling: anxious
Listening to: Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 at 4:40:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)