| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Simple Equation

Wednesday, April 16, 2008


Highlight of the Day: I actually finished my brain-web thing on time! Well actually, I finished coloring it in English. But first time ever I finished an assignment before Pre-Cal and avoided the danger of getting my homework taken up. I still don't get why the Pre-Cal teacher targets me all the time. I mean, he knows that I don't really do work in his class anyway. And seriously, I haven't learned anything new in my math classes for the past three years now, and that's pretty pathetic.So hopefully next year, the calculus class will finally give me some hope that I'll actually learn something new and challenging in math for the rest of my high school life.

I still haven't figure out a solution for my header, and I have almost given up on trying. However, I did got buttons for all the text links I used to have on the sidebar. And not to mention that the sidebar now is a LOT shorter, only having the blog achieve and tags on there. I did, however, figured out how to get an HTML layout to work on Blogger. The xml was giving me a headache last night, really need to get some tutorials for that.So now I'm going home and start on a brand new design again...joy... But I do plan to code an pre-made web layout into a blogger layout first. Just to see how it'll turn out. =)

Manga world update:
  • xxxHOLiC: no new chapters
  • Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle: still on Chapter 98
  • Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden: no new chapters
  • Ouran High School Host Club: no new chapters
  • Vampire Knight: no new chapters
By the way, those are actually in order of when I first started reading the series. So yeah, a pretty boring day for me indeed, maybe I'll go watch some anime. I think I forget to mention this, but I've finished Ouran anime last week, it truly is probably one of the best anime series ever made. I love the ending especially, it's not one of those series that have a poor ending. Even though Ouran's ending has an original anime plot, but it's done in a perfect way. It didn't leave me an unsatisfied ending like series such as Full Moon wo Sagashite and Fruits Basket did, but it made me wanted to watch it over and over again. =) So great job, Ouran animation staff! I can't wait to see more Vampire Knight episodes, hopefully it'll turn out to be a good anime series.

List of homework:
  • French: draw the picture on the idiom card
  • Human Geo: start the second brain-web, and review for the fill-in tomorrow
  • Chem: sort notes, finish lab sheet
Got an easy day for myself =)... note to self: get more wallpapers

Vampire Knight ep. 2 is out! =D So here's the link (for myself too since I don't think I'm watching it today): Ep. 2

~~~~
Current Location: The Library
Current Mood: annoyed (by the weather, the slow connection, and international day...)
Current Music: Be Your Girl - Elfen Lied (I really think that there's an English version of the song...)

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at 4:27:00 PM |

Comments

1 Comments:


I do not do anything in school but work on homework, too.
Yes, we have French classes in Japan. . . French is nothing like English and is hard, but I am best in my class!
Yay!

(Leave a New Comment)