| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Passing Devonshire

Monday, April 21, 2008


I feel like I haven't slept in 3 years, and yet I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night. Surprise surprise... and this Monday does NOT feel any better than any typical Mondays, well, except for a few things. I still hate school, esp. now it feels like that exam time is tomorrow... The worse news is that I can't even concentrate on class the entire day since I can barely open my eyes, no wonder I felt asleep in Art. We are not really doing anything though, since the entire art department is working like mad on the art show, which I decided to pass since I don't really care, not to mention that I don't even know how many artworks of mine got in...

Highlight of the day: finished Meru Puri. Honestly, I don't even know why I'm even obsessed with this series. It's really just like any other fairytale-ish story I've read before, except in manga form this time with an art style that I really liked (and thanks to Julie's comparison to the Fruits Basket style, I feel really annoyed now) Ok, maybe it's because the fact that I'm just REALLY obsessed fairy tales since like first grade... *sigh* Why didn't that change? It really should be. I do like the fact that the plot line moves at a perfect speed, not too fast or slow. And none of my fellow anime/manga friends actually loved - or even, liked - the series, which made me so depressed because I definitely fell for the story at fist sight... The pathetic me...

... and I'm downloading the whole series, maybe I need to search for fellow lovers of this series...

I haven't been on Neopets in ages, and I suddenly remembered to go there today for some odd reasons. And when I got there, everything seemed to be changed... I was actually lost in a website for once. (Well, not really, just a bit confused) All of my pets were dying, and I still fed them all even though I know there's no point in doing that, because who-know-when I'll log on again. I don't really get the NeoCash part though, since I just don't see the point of using real money and buy virtual cloth for pets. Seems quite pointless to me, at least I'm not that entertained by virtual pets dressed fancily... (then again, I seem to be too old for Neopets, really...)

... I don't really want to talk about school today, it's too depressing. *just think about the French speaking test* Though I did got candy from the Pre-Cal brain teaser of the day, kinda rare for me to participate though. And no trouble for me today in that class either...

Note to self: print all the notes...

~~~~
Current Location: the usual hideout
Current Mood: annoyed (by a certain person's comment, and doubting this person's ill-will)
Current Music: Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Monday, April 21, 2008 at 4:39:00 PM |

Comments

1 Comments:


I have been tired all last week and this week as well. I have been getting a well amount of sleep!
I feel so sorry that you are tired.
I have been living here for about 6 years.
Well, I was born in Japan, then went to America when I was about 2 for business reasons. Then went back!

(Leave a New Comment)