Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I tackled on the layout of this page, again. Well, not much though, and I added a Credit page. I don’t really get why I didn’t remember to do it before, but I completely forgot to credit the header and avatars. Though I made all of my headers, but the original pictures were most certainly not drawn by me, well, they are by the manga artists actually. =) And I’m not such an avatar maker either, it’s much easier to simply download a whole bunch of them from one of my sources. Though I should probably make some when I have time, it’s fun… I have the memory of an eighty year-old currently since I forget about what I’m going to do every 5 minutes. *sigh* That’s what I get when there’s too much work. And honestly, my life is filled with nothing but schoolwork and things that annoy the crap out of me. So guess that’s the life of my junior year, huh… International Day! That’s what I was forgetting about. I’m getting so annoyed by that though, it used to be so simple. And now since the teacher decided to organize it, everything just suddenly becomes complicated. I mean, now there’s not even the attraction of off-campus lunch anymore, which was the sole reason why I signed up for it last year. (Well, and also because Eliana and Mirhet dragged me into doing it…) Oh well, this is the probably the last year I’m ever going to do one anyway…
Ok, I seriously need to stop being a perfectionist. Because… it sucks. I can’t afford the time for me to overwork on everything. But then again, I just simply don’t get satisfied with things, esp. my own work. Just like this layout for instance… I seem to be never satisfied with it. And spending almost an hour on a “brain-web” for Human Geo that barely helps me just to for it to look perfect is something only I would do. *sigh* How did I actually become a perfectionist?
Seriously, the mom needs to get off the phone, she’s been talking for hours now. I wonder how she can actually manage that without getting thirsty.
Really need to go to the library tomorrow and get my holds, I’m running out of manga to read. And I really can’t wait to read MeruPuri, since it’s by the same creator with Vampire Knight. And I got more TRC also; it’s so much easier to read on paper. My eyes were so tired the time I read Ouran High School Host Club straight for an entire day… and I’m pretty sure that I’m not going to be able to take 100 chapters of TRC at Onemanga.Com
Dad comes back from
Two entries in a day, how rare…And I just remembered, forgot to memorize Sonnet 29 (Shakespeare) for English...
~~~~
Current Location: Study: Desktop
Current Mood: stressed
Current Music: So in Love with Two - Mikaila
At Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 4:19:00 PM CDT