Thursday, April 24, 2008
Wow, this is actually the 100th entry of this blog, well at least that's what my dashboard says... hopefully I don't have anymore unpublished junks in the achieve section. *checking for junks* Highlight of the day: managed school... *sigh* and that's really all what I wanted. I don't really know why, but somehow all of my work are just piling up on top of each other more and more. Guess I really need to spend the weekend sitting down at a quiet place and do all of my paperwork. Not surprising though, it's the end of April, and life sucks at the end of April.I'm going back to LJ again after 5 months not setting foot on it... it changed in a way, or I just don't really remember. Well, I locked all of the past entries in my old account, and the 87 entries took a LONG time, I wonder what I shall do when I need to lock up all the entries on this blog... *look away and stop thinking about it.* At least I'm going to have some fun making a LJ layout along with one for Blogger. Well, I'm currently editing this really nice pre-made web layout into a blogger layout. The code is really different, but I'm having fun. =) It's going to take a while though because of all the paperwork I have to do...
Ouran Chapter 61 Raw is out! I'm so happy =D I just downloaded and took a peak. I'm going to have fun studying Japanese again. =D And I think the rest of this paragraph is going to contain some spoiler to Chapter 61, so skip it if you don't want to know. So the entire host club minus Tamaki is at the ski resort. I didn't really read anything, but by just looking at the illustrations, it seems like Hikaru found the Class President trapped somewhere among the mountains, and they had a conversation that reminded him of Tono, or something Tono had said. And in the end of the chapter he carried the president out of the place. (I think the Class President was hurt...) The exciting part was on the last page =) Unless my eyes fooled me, but Tamaki is coming to the ski resort! I can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next chapter! =D Waiting for new chapters can be exciting sometimes, so that's what I learned today. =)
I really need to catch up with TRC since I'm so behind. 80 chapters is going to take a LONG time to catch up... and I need to do it fast before CLAMP throws another 10 new chapters at me. This is probably the longest series I've read so far, since I kinda hate manga series that never end. (mainly because it's so hard to catch up if you start reading them when there are already so many chapters out...) But I like the stories in Volume 14 & 15, and finally I get to meet one of the vampires the story had long talked about, and Xing Huo, too. Though I read that she's going to be killed off shortly after, which is something I don't really like since I just started to like her... Oh, well. But I really want to know what everybody meant by "The Dream Must End"...
Got too much paperwork to do, and I successfully memorized Sonnet 29 without a single mistake in English today. =D It actually turned out to be easy when I work up today. =)
Note to self: download a pre-made LJ layout to serve as model
~~~~
Current Location: usual
Current Mood: hot, the AC is not working properly
Current Music: Tamaki's piano piece from ep. 26
Labels: manga, rants, school, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles
At Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 10:49:00 AM CDT