Friday, April 11, 2008
No, I'm not dead yet. But my week sure was a frustrating one, there were so much to do and loads of obsessions also. Finally it's Friday, I seem to have to habit of wishing for everyday to become Friday. *sigh* Guess I was right about the fact that I'm having a busy year... At least I have finished that 9 - page paper for English on the big theories of Time Traveling, and that powerpoint for Human Geo also. I was glad to find out that I have improved in my powerpoint - making ability. Though now I do have a magazine size amount of English worksheet to do. Joy...Newest obsession: Vampire Knight. Guess I got really curious, kept seeing it popping up on the popular list on Onemanga.net. Well, I caught up with it during the busy nights while doing research. It's a good story, a bit different from what I read before. I mean, it's completely a different style from Ouran High Host and Tsubasa. I can see a bit of similarities between it and xxxHOLiC, just the mood though. And it really was one of the first vampire manga I've ever read, come to think of it, I've never read much about vampire before. Interesting...
Just calculated that I'm reading about 5 different series currently, and they are really different from each other. I mean, I can't really imagine Ouran High School Host Club, Vampire Knights, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, xxxHOLiC, and Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden have any relations with each other. Just read Ch 28 - 29 of FY: Genbu Kaiden, all of these series are getting very confusing. Vampire Knight is revealing too many things at one time, Ouran is getting really confusing on where the plot is going, xxxHOLiC is pretty confusing also with so many secrets unrevealed, and as for FY: GK, I don't really know what's Yuu Watase's intension at all. I'm pretty behind with TRC, so no comments on that...
Though I thought I trained a lot on poetry analysis in English last year, but guess I still suck at it, at least the packet I have to do have most of poems that I've already read before...
Need loads of sleep...
...and I'm still updating "Desktop 365", I'm proud of myself for keeping it up for like 45 days now =), but I'm too lazy to put today's picture here, so here's the link: Desktop 365
Oh Christianna, this is the link to the first ep. of Vampire Knight: Ep. 1
~~~~
Current Location: the library, as usual
Current Mood: bored
Current Music:Flame - Cheap Trick (and I do realize that loads of songs sing about the same thing...)