Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Surprise, surprise... I actually aced my French speaking test today, guess I really did get a good hand after all. The topic I picked was really vague, which means that it's really easy to talk about. So I don't remember everything from word to word, but it's something along this line: "You are going on Spring Break (imaginary or real), talk about what you are planning to do, include topics like music, sports, movies, etc." Then it's the usual stuff, blah blah... So basically my partner and I just talked about the things we prepared for our second practice prompt, which is also along the lines of the prompt. It went pretty well, except both of us kinda screwed up at the end since we got so excited. Our teacher was like "this is great, now wrap up!", and both of us got jammed at the wrapping up part since we both forgot about it. (Yeah, stupid me... who forgets the wrapping up part?) So to prevent us from the dreadful silence, I just went, "So how's the weather?", which still is something that I laugh about whenever the weather is mentioned...But I'm so glad that the test is over... and that was kinda also my highlight of the day, well besides that I got volume 1 and 3 of MeruPuri, and volume 14 & 15 of TRC from the library since I can no longer wait...I still confused about TRC though, there are so many mysteries plot line hidden in every chapter. And being slow as always, I'm pretty sure that I probably missed more than half of it. After all, I can't even figure out the crossovers between TRC and xxxHOLiC...
MeruPuri is a really cute little series by Matsuri-senshi, it's such a typical fairytale-like story and yet it has some certain highlights that makes it stand out from other story. (or I'm just too obsessed with Matsuri-senshi's story a lot...) I started a sorta analysis on how it stands out in Pre-Cal, and as usual the teacher caught me... Guess that has to wait till tomorrow since I got one more of those brain-webs for Human Geo to do...
Note to self: edit the tags ... and memorize Sonnet 29, though I still don't get why I have to remember the sonnet... and I don't think it's the best love poem ever, unlike my English teacher...
~~~~
Cuurent Location: the usual
Current Mood: tired
Current Music: Be You Girl - Elfen Lied
Labels: Meru Puri, rants, school, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles

At Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at 5:41:00 PM CDT