| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

The Vermilion Bird...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008


The weather pattern is INSANE here! It's like below 35 degrees in the morning, and then it's in the 70s in the afternoon. Now my hands are all sticky, ugh...But I'm so ready for spring to come. I had enough with the chilly winter, and I'd happy to wear short skirts again. =) Can't believe it's going to be spring break next week. I remember last year I was counting down for it like 2 weeks before, and this year I hardly even realized it until today. I guess stuff distracted me...

Err... can't believe the library connection today is this slow... guess there're a lot of people in the library right now. *look around* But this Fushigi Yugi download is taking forever. I'm definitely obsessed with it now, along with xxxHolic and Ouran High Host Club. It's kinda overwhelming with three manga series in my hand right now. And what's worse? Fushigi Yugi got me obsessed with the constellations also. So I have so much stuff in my head right now...and I had too many chocolates during French today, that definitely got me sugar high. (I wonder whose perfume is emitting an un-ordinary smell...)

Screen shot of the day:



Guess this is a personality trait of me or something, but for some reason, main characters in a manga series just doesn't appeal to me much, that Fushigi Yugi is one of the case. Miaka was a great character and all, and I even felt some level sympathy toward her at some point. But when asked about favorite character, it's always someone else other than the main character... (usually a supporting character, in this case however, is Yui) I still like the series a lot though, and I already predicted it when I saw the series title in the library. I mean how can I not get obsessed with a manga about the Chinese Constellation? It's just the typical me...

Guess it's mainly because of the spring break, but I get to relax a bit from school work today. =) Now I'll have time to work on Project B... and the autobiographical memoir if I get bored. So I'm happy to see MoRSA getting picked up again, can't wait to finish chapter 3 actually.

Notes to self: get Ouran High volume 3 on the library site... and guess I'm back to short entries again... =P

~~~~
Looking from: the nice weather outside
Feeling: HOT
Listening to: Haruka - melody.

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 at 3:17:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)