Friday, March 14, 2008
It's finally spring break! Wow, can't believe time flies this quickly, and I get to have TEN days off. This is like the best birthday present every year =D Well, except I don't really like the slow connection at home part, it's going to take forever to download anything... and I really wanted to finish the xxxHolic and Fushigi Yugi series. (though I could just come to the library for like two days and do nothing but read manga and watch anime, sounds like fun =) Guess this will be the plan for me!)And talk about manga obsessions, I didn't realize that I could get this obsessed until I already lay down in the hole I dug for myself. I have five series in my hands, and I'm obsessed with all of them. *sigh* It's going to be a lot of reading for this break, but I planned to write more instead. Well, guess I'll manage, there aren't many to write anyway...(that's a lie)
Oh, screen shot of the day:
It's going to be one boring spring break... I have no vacation plans for once. =( But every time after I got back from my vacations, I would complain about the lack of time to do all the work for spring break. Guess I should enjoy these lazy ten days, it should be really relaxing... I should totally take the time and revamp my laptop so it could do a better job =)
As my friends in China suggested, I decided that I'm going to set up a blog in the Chinese blog site so that they can read it too. =D I'm not going to write anything special for it, I'm simply pasting every entry on there... it's a bother already since I'll have to restart with a new header. And not to mention the fact that they have so many restrictions on the layout that I had to work until 11:45 last night to come up with 8 suitable candidates for the header. Maybe I did outdone the job, but it was fun making all the headers that I forgot the time... and I also made some signatures for the forums, here they are:
Well, happy spring break! =) And happy Pi day too, too bad that I forgot to bring the pie to school today...oh well
~~~~
Looking from: the spring
Feeling: peaceful
Listening to: Qing Hua Ci - Jay Chou (yeah, I'm kinda obsessed with the song...)