| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Ouran Wind...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Spring break is relaxing after all. =D It really feels like that spring is here, even though most of the tress still hasn’t turned green yet. But I did seen our lawn getting greener everyday. =) That’s why I pulled out all the Sailor Moon midi again just now, it’s the perfect time of the year to listen to those music again. Some how I miss all my old time favorites at this time of the year, that’s why I’m going to the library tomorrow and watch anime and read manga all day long. And that’ll include some good old Sailor Moon episodes, esp. the Stars season. I can’t wait to fall off my chair again watching episode 187. =D

Read a few more chapters of Ouran High School Host Club online today, the connection at home is still so slow. =( Well, it can never beat the connection at the library, so I’m actually pretty satisfied with it. *shrug* Every chapter is so hilarious, it was impossible for me to eat lunch while reading and laughing at the same time. (Though I did…) I now understand perfectly why my friends warned me about not reading them during classes, it would have been awkward to burst out laughing while the rest of the class are trying to learn math…

Just finished correcting all the grammar & style mistakes for MoRSA, hopefully I can pick up where I left off tomorrow. =) Wait, if I’m going to the library, I doubt if I can get anything done besides watching anime and reading manga. Oh well, I’ll try to at least write something down tomorrow night. Thankfully I’ve drawn out the chapters map days ago, so now I have an idea of where to leave off in a chapter, and where to begin in the next chapters.

Watched New Amsterdam last night, it’s an interesting show. Well, I was kinda bored last night without watching TV and didn’t want to turn off the TV after watching Jeopardy. It was pretty cool watching a show about a detective who lived for hundreds of years. And I watched Gossip Girls too, but I was really lost even from the beginning. I’ve heard my friend (who surprised me so much when she told me that she watches that kind of show) talking about it. But since I watched an episode in the middle of nowhere, it’s not surprising that I got so lost. But it’s nice for me to have the time and get to watch TV again, =) but I still miss House, can’t get any new episodes until April…

Now I think about this, I’m still running out of music to listen to. I mean, it’s still pathetic to listen to collections of Sailor Moon midi… I need to go and read some good reviews on artists. And I want English songs this time, not J-pop, anime, or Chinese Pop. It’s getting annoying to see that most of my music collections hardly have any songs in English. (Well, I do have like almost 200 tracks of Sailor Moons songs or more… and about the same amount of Mermaid Melody tracks… those throw the balance off…) So guess I’m going MP3 raiding again…

Even though I’m reading 4 manga series at once, (xxxHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, Fushigi Yûgi, and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle) I still feel like that I’m short of manga to read. I’m almost caught up with xxxHolic; consider that I just finished volume 10 yesterday. That scene with Watanuki and Hamawari talking at Yuko-san’s shop after he fell off the second floor of the school building was very emotional. I feel pretty sorry for Hamawari-chan when she cried… I’m so going to get impatient when I finished all of the 151 chapters that came out… (I’m on chapter 121 now, so only 30 more to go! =) I can finish it in 2 hours if the connection is fast, but I kinda don’t want to) Wait, add one more series to the list, I forgot Crescent Moon!

I finally figured out that Saint Seiya’s English title name is “Knights of the Zodiac”! So I finally found out that my library has the entire collection of them. But it’s a weird story alright…

I’m going to post this on the Chinese version of this blog also, guess I haven’t mention this yet… Well, sine both my friend and I tried our best to figure out why she can’t see this blog and didn’t succeed. (She is located in China…) I decided to register for a Chinese version for the blog. (No, I’m not translating all these into Chinese, my whole point for her to see it is to have all of my blog content in English.) So frankly, it shouldn’t be called a Chinese version at all, but I just decided to go with it… It has its own name, instead of “Floating… the Elysion Dreams”, it’s called “Ouran Wind”, a name that I can’t get it off my head and name it for like everything new, from usernames to project names… The inspiration is pretty obvious, Ouran High School Host Club and the element Wind… So, hope I construct the Chinese page up successfully, but it was really hard since the net is so slow…

Now, time to read chapter 121 of xxxHolic! =) And the new song now is “I Want to Become the Wind”, image song of my fav. Character of all time, Haruka! =)

Screen Shot of the Day:

~~~~

Looking from: the window

Feeling: relaxed

Listening to: I Want to Become the Wind – Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus theme song (BSSM)

Word count: 940 (not bad =D)

Labels: , , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 at 3:35:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)