| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

On the Journey...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008


Blog is finally revamped! =) Now, this blog entered Version 4.0. I changed the blog title yet again, but this time with a good reason. First, "Ouran Wind" is a special dedication to both the Ouran High School Host Club and the element wind. I kept "The Elysion Dream" part because it was a special dedication to Sailor Moon. And Second, I don't really like "Floating" that much. It was the only suitable choice I could think of when I first changed it from "Searching for the Full Moon" (due to the lack of originality), and at that time I really got "Gone with the Wind" stuck in my head and came up with that. So now, I'm pretty satisfied with this name, and not to mention that fact that it matches with my Chinese version name. =) Well, this entire version is dedicated to the Chinese version. I matched the color arrangement with the Chinese version so the two look more alike. The only thing that I didn't change was the layout structure, which is something I think that I'm not going to change for a while, since I really like it. =) The header was really just a remix from version 3.0 due to the lack of time. But I liked it since it has lots of more picture of characters from many other series. I debated on whether or not to name this a special version (3.5) or a major version (4.0), but decided on the latter since after all there are many changes to it. (And this sounds very pathetic, but it's the first time that I figured out how to only change the color arrangement while preserving the layout structure =() So over all, I'm pretty satisfied with it. =D

Charaters in the Header:
- All ten Solar System Sailor Senshi from BSSM (the background)
- Umi, Hikaru, and Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth
- Chi and Yuzuki from Chobits
- Shirahime from Angelic Layer
- Tamaki, Kyouya, and the twins from Ouran High School Host Club
- Syaoran from Card Captor Sakura
- Urd from Ah! My Goddess!

I was kinda wary after that long post on Ouran High Host and the return from spring break, and I'm still not that used to it yet. Guess this is definitely not a good sign for my April life... though I already expected it. After all, there were already research papers assigned already. And not to mention loads of outside school activities. I'm getting very busy again... *sigh* This is one thing I hate about school, it brings too much work...Oh, and apparently the school board decided that we are going with block schedule E next year, which is completely ridiculous. I mean, we won't even get any study halls! Not that I really care though, since I have big chance of not staying...

Reread lots of Ouran High Host again these day, and I found out many new stuff that I didn't catch the first time when I went through all 59 chapters. The series now makes much more sense to me. =) And I'm still working on "A Song for Ouran", at least the organization. I got Chapter 60 raw from the For Richer or Poorer forum (my new favorite forum =)), but I only understand half of it since I can only read Kanji. So I decided on learning the Katakana and Hiragana. I mean, I don't really have to know how to pronoun them, all I need to is to understand its meaning. And I don't really find it that challenging. After all, the most challenging part of Japanese is the Kanji, and I already know loads of them. So now I can fully understand manga even without translations, and after all, languages lose some of their beauty during translation...

Read chapter 152 of xxxHOLiC yesterday, the outcome is way better than I thought, so I'm pretty relieved. I really thought that Watanuki is going to face another near-death experience, but what really happened made sighed in relief. But I'm kinda confused with where CLAMP is going with this story. I really have this feeling that we are getting lead away from the important plot line. I mean, we should really be informed more about this strange dream world and what Yuko meant by the "last moment". And talk about Yuko, I haven't seen her in recent chapters at all, I wonder what string CLAMP is pulling on to lead us to the climax...well, it is a mysterious series after all...

Note to self: download Ouran anime screencaps

Screen Shot of the Day: (I'm back on the count again. =))



~~~~
Looking From: la bibliothèque
Feeling: relieved
Listening to: Mouse Loves Rice - Twins

Labels: , , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 at 3:52:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)