Saturday, March 01, 2008
I seemed to have the habit of typing all my recent entries on Word first, but it really help with the typos and grammar mistakes. My world is still as chaotic as ever, and there are still endless works to do. *sigh* Life is awful – and awesome, I believe in that statement from “Our Town” now. There are parts of life that I just can’t seem to lose, and at the same time, there are parts that I wish I can never see them again. If life wasn’t that complicated anymore… Started an autobiographical memoir today, honestly, I don’t know what came over me. It’s totally pointless consider the fact that it’s a romance; I’m no good at writing Romance. Yet, I read way too much of them, and they got my head messed up sometimes. I had a strong urge to write it down yesterday during Human Geo, (we had a sub…) so now it’s partially done. I don’t really like the plot much, but it’s some awkward and confusing memories that I still want to remember. So I guess I have a reason to put it on paper.
Almost finished the entire series of Angelic Layer today, and I’m really getting obsessed with it. I still don’t get why I’m so obsessed with this manga, I guess it would have the same explanation as Card captor Sakura. But I guess the relationship between human beings and
I can’t believe that I missed so many good songs in the anime Chobits! I was searching on Animelyrics.com for the English title of “
Sill got too many forms to fill out, and now I have no time in my schedule to read any non-graphic novels. So basically, my reading list composes of textbooks, non-fictions, and manga. Everyone in my school is like obsessed with the Twilight series. I’m still debating on whether to read it or not. I’m sure that once I finished the first book, no doubt I would want to read the other two sequels. And not to mention the fact that all of them are pretty big, I wonder where I would find the time to do that then. Oh, and not to mention reading A Great and Terrible Beauty at the same time, so many people have recommended it to me and I really want to check it out.
Need to fill out the National Honors Society forms, and I have like absolutely no school activities or community services. I thought I only need to start doing all the community services in my junior year, as for the school activities, all the activities in my school sucks. Guess the only thing that can really get me in is my 4.0 GPA. Not that I really care about getting in or not, it just looks great on my resume. And the actually thing is not really fun to do, consider the 50 hours of community services. (I already have 150 hours to do if I’m doing IB, so now that’s 200 hours. Oh joy…) I can’t even imagine life in my junior year now, or this summer…
I’m pretty sure that I’m never going to get on top of that peaceful hill to clear my head out… maybe I’ll get to clear my head when I write my stories. I wonder where I got the gene for writing stories from…
I checked out the Chinese zodiac yesterday. So apparently, the Monkey is the most powerful Yang along with Rat and Dragon. I really like all of my astrology signs. I mean, I really fit most of the description of the Monkey, and Aries, even the month of March.
Need to check out the tenth dimension video: http://sciencehack.com/videos/view/4280922161474483340 , it has some interesting points in that video. I didn’t get to finish it yesterday, so really need to watch the rest of it. They proposed a theory that starting the Fourth dimension, the other dimensions shared the shape with the first three dimensions: a point, a line, and a fold. (Wait… I left out the plane…) I stopped at the seventh dimension I think, so I can’t wait to find out what exactly is the tenth dimension. So guess that’ll be something fun to do on Monday…
Finally no more tempera paintings in art, we are starting calligraphy these days. And it really reminded me of the manga Crossroad. I should totally go read it again. (Though I don’t really enjoy the totally perverted parts though… same goes with Chobits) It’s been a long time since I read that manga, same goes with practicing calligraphy. I still remember taking calligraphy classes during third or fourth grade, and that embarrassing event of getting ink spilled on me… (Why do I keep remembering all the most embarrassing events of my life?) And the last time I practiced calligraphy was not even in western letters, I practiced in the traditional Chinese characters. I remembered it to be really fun at first, but then I grew bored of it. But thanks to it, I still got sorta pretty handwriting today. :)
Guess I’m going to stop here; there are still so many works to do, not to mention loads of manga to read. I still got 9 more volumes on the hold shelf in the library for me. And one more note to self: check inbox to see any info about USN!
~~~~
Looking from: notebook, and the autobiographical memoir
Feeling: grumpy
Listening to: 祝你一路顺风 - 吴奇隆
Word count: 1,077 (yes! I beat my last entry…)