Wednesday, March 19, 2008
It has to rain today… and for the first time, I hate rainy days. I had such a perfect plan arranged for today, but it was all ruined by the rain. And hopefully it could be fully carried out tomorrow… *sigh* Nothing is going my way these days, besides the fact that I got accepted into the National Society of High School Scholars, or something like that… My life is still as confusing as ever, even when I’m relaxing for an entire week; I still can’t get it in order… pathetic, yep.Finally I caught up with the latest chapter of xxxHolic. The plot is still interesting, except now it made me all curious of what exactly is wrong with Watanuki, and the mysterious things concerning Yuko-san too. It made me really want to catch up with Tsubasa too, so I can understand the parts with Syaoran-kun and Sakura-chan (since I’m still so lost…). Now that I have one less series to catch up on, guess it’ll gain me more time to read the Tsubasa series. =D Still, I’m going to write down my review for xxxHolic soon, since all the story plot and my opinions are still fresh in my mind. Can’t wait for chapter 152 to come out!
And there’s Ouran High Host Club, it’s hilarious and interesting to read. In my opinions, it’s really a masterpiece comedy. This is the first comedy manga that can make me laugh this hard. I love the method the creator used to develop the characterization of the characters, and I need to look up the creator’s name… Now that I read the part of the series, it’s much easier to understand that story “Tales of the Zodiac”. It must be so much fun to write about Tamaki and the twins…
I’m still behind on my anime list, since my perfect plan got ruined by the rain. So I decided to spend one more day in the library, and hopefully I can catch up on everything. There are loads of things I need to do, like watching all the anime episodes on my list, download manga, read manga online, burn CDs, write letters, and get new music. (I’m still listening to my Sailor Moon music list…) I thought I’ve got most of the things done; guess that was a lie…
For some reason, I’ve been kinda obsessed with Yahoo Answers lately. Guess I just can’t give up competition anywhere, can I? I saw the points system for Yahoo Answers, and now I’m going like crazy try to get more points. (But I won’t be surprised if I give up tomorrow…since I got too many things to be competitive about…) And I’m also striving for 100 posts on VNmanga.com so I could request manga. I have only like 50 for now… (Though that won’t be too much trouble, I can just go on and post a bunch in one day. So 100 posts is really cake…) Can’t beat my competitive nature…
I’ve lost my count with the screen shot of the day now. It started out as the day’s screen shot is actually yesterday’s desktop, like March 6th’s screen shot is actually March 5th’s desktop. But I realized starting from the break, the screen shot of a day is actually that day’s desktop. Oh whatever, I’ll find my track somewhere. Today’s screen shot is still today’s desktop though…the picture is from Full Moon wo Sagashite…
This is completely random, but here's a screen shot of the blog:
And note to self: need to change the header of Ouran Wind…
It’s been a long time since I last heard “I Want to Become the Wind” with Haruka’s seiyuu singing… it’s such a nice song. =)
~~~~
Looking from: the laptop
Feeling: grumpy
Listening to: I Want to Become the Wind – Haruka image song, BSSM (yesterday’s was the midi, today’s actually has someone singing…)
Word Count: 649 (finally I got tired of writing long entries =P)
Labels: manga, Ouran High Host Club, rants, xxxHolic