| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

The Last Snow...

Saturday, March 08, 2008


It snowed! And it's at least 2 inches, it was like a world of white when I woke up this morning. I was going to make a snowman or at least some snow angels, but the neighboring dog ruined it. =( Oh, well, there's always the backyard, now I'm glad that it's fenced so random neighboring dogs won't ruin the beautiful snow for me. Guess I can go out and play with snowflakes after posting this.

And a slice of humor:

====

Message:

Hello, you have reached the automated answering service for Wind, your message will be answered to in the order in which it was received, your message is number 8,243, please hold, your message is important to me.

Message:

Hell. You have reached the Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are, where you are from, and what you want so there is no need to leave a message.

Message:

If you want to know where I am call a psychic! If you’re too lazy to do that just leave a message!

Message:

Smart people like me don’t use away messages… I’m so smart!

Message:

Hi, this is No One, and No One is here right now, so No One will be back soon.

Message:

I’m not here right now but if you scream lout into your monitor I might be able to hear you!

Message:

WARNING: Cannot locate away message, please restart your computer and try back in 365 days.

Message:

People that scan away messages for entertainment are pathetic. Let me know if you find any good ones,

Message:

Don’t worry!, I don’t know where I am either.

Message:

The Wind Show will be back after a message form our sponsor. So stay tuned!

Message:

Wind’s computer is broken right now. This is her fridge. Now, you can leave a message, but say it slowly, so I can write it on a post-it not and stick it to myself.

Message:

I was thinking about this whole away message thing. Does anyone really care where we are or what we are doing? Is it even really any of their business/. Well I’m away. Les just leave it at that.

Message:

Please leave a message. However, you have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be recorded and will be used by us.

====

Still need to find where to download that song from yesterday, and that Jay Chou's song. Better start working...

Oh, screen shot of the day:



~~~~
Looking from: A world of white
Feeling: happy
Listening to: A Whiter Shade of Pale - Annie Lennox

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Saturday, March 08, 2008 at 10:55:00 AM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)