Friday, March 07, 2008
This is really annoying... I found this really great song on Youtube, but it's impossible to download it for some reason. Guess I'll have to listen to it on Youtube over and over again. *Sigh* Can't believe I can't find this song download-able anywhere around the web, maybe there's something wrong with my sources... but I have never heard of the artist though, it's "Flying" - by Cait Augus Sean. And I first heard of it from "So You Think You Can Dance" season 2. (kinda random...) I think I'll embed it here so it'll be easier for me to listen to it next time.Screen shot of the day:
Still got so much work to do for school, I'm starting to think that I had pushed myself a little bit too far. So I think I'm going to relax for the rest of the night today and start working again tomorrow since it's going to be a snow day anyway. (Not that I'm going to do anything on a snow day besides work, and going online...) Can't believe winter is still here, even though day-light saving time begins this weekend. It should be spring by now, but not snow!
The talent show at school today was ok, besides the fact that they were all songs. And not to mention that some of them were sang off-key from time to time, which is always an enjoyment for me to watch every time. I didn't expect songs sang in other language though, and especially Chinese. Though I really think that they chose the wrong songs. It's one of Jay Chou's songs, and Chou's songs' specialty is that you can barely understand the lyrics at all. So it made the song pretty hard to sing, so no wonder one of them at the talent show can barely keep up with the song. But they did a good job though, at least to me...
Note to self: find all the chemistry charts, and download that song!
Guess I have to make this entry short since there isn't much going on...
~~~~
Looking From: some random person's Facebook
Feeling: cold
Listening To: Flying - Cait Augus Sean