| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Feelings of Two

Friday, March 21, 2008


Feels great to get on the computer this early in the morning. Then again, I didn't schedule anything other than go online today. So, it's going to be a nice and easy day. The weather is pretty nice too. =) I had the same schedule yesterday, but I ended it up doing nothing but reading Ouran High School Host Club the ENTIRE DAY. I don't know why, but it just takes a LONG time to get through Ouran High Host, I only spent like 2 days with a 56kbps connection at home and finished like 40 chapters of xxxHolic. But Ouran High Host took me a whole day with a 2048 kbps connection, only from Chapter 14 to Chapter 46. *sigh* Still haven't finish it yet... but it sure is one great manga.

I'm still writing my review for xxxHolic, for some reason, I'm just not satisfied with it no matter how many time I rewrite it. Guess I still need to look deeper into the series, this feels a lot like the time when I'm doing that research paper on Elizabeth I. And I never get why I'm this obsessed with these things. I mean, they don't even relate to each other... A manga and a queen of England, both have absolutely NOTHING in common, and yet I'm so obsessed with both of them... This is pretty weird, no wonder I don't even get myself sometimes...

Note to self: never click on a avatar gallery that has more than 200 avatars in it... takes way too long to get through...

And I had no time to look through all the artists reviews, since I did spent an incredible amount of time working on that Chinese version of the blog. But finally, it's sort of in place. Not that great yet, since I can't really work on it here in the library because the computer doesn't display any characters... (and the chances for me to get the right button when I don't know what it says is 0.000000001%) I like the header, it's Umi from Magic Knight Rayearth. I definitely overworked on the header, since I made 16 other header from like 6 different anime and manga series. Well, I'm satisfied with the results though, here's a screen shot:



Perhaps I read too much Ouran High Host, but I feel sad about not having a twin. That was what I've been wishing for since I was young, that I want a twin. And at that time, I'm pretty sure that I have no idea that I have no chance of getting a twin already, but I always thought that there might be another me somewhere in the city I lived, and I'll find her one day. It seems like that childish dream had come back to me again...(except the part that I really have a twin and I'll get to meet her one day... I did ace my Biology class after all...) Well, miracles do happen...

Easter is coming, and it also means that I need to get back to my work... I haven't even started on the 1,000 word research paper for English yet. I wonder if I can make it by April 9th... (maybe like 1.2%?) And not to mention the Vanderbilt letter that the parents were reminding me about every 2 hours... *sigh* I don't feel like getting reminded every two seconds on how miserable my life is...

Screen shot of the Day:


(The picture is from Ah! My Goddess! and the pose of the lady on the bottom is my fav. =))

~~~~
Looking From: library's glass window
Feeling: a bit depressed for no reason
Listening to: Bad Day - Daniel Powter

Labels: , ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Friday, March 21, 2008 at 9:34:00 AM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)