Friday, March 28, 2008
List of characters on the official version of the header (version 4.o)
- The ten solar system Sailor Senshi from BSSM (background, and chibi-moon was hided with an intention, not a mistake...)
- Umi, Hikaru, and Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth
- Yuzuki from Chobits
- Urb from Ah! My Goddess!
- Shirahime from Angelic Layer
- Syaoran from Card Captor Sakura
- Tamaki, Kyouya, and the Twins (Hikaru & Kaoru) from Ouran High School Host Club
It doesn't feel like Friday at all, my whole week can be concluded with one word: boring. There is really nothing new in my life at all, at least my real life. I feel like I'm getting easily bored too...or life is just simply too boring. I'm dying for some excitement to enter my life. Maybe I should have wished for excitement during year sixteen, because it totally needs some. But I really want year sixteen to be filled with miracles. Well, at least miracles are exciting... (and that's how the sub-title of this blog came from...)
Finally I'm able to forget that song that reminded me of Ouran so much, for like 4 whole days I've been listening to the same song over and over again. (well, I have other songs on the playlist once a while) But now I have Apologize stuck in my head. At least, my playlist is up to date. =) Now the percentage of English songs on my playlist increased significantly, and the number of new anime songs seemed to be dropping... so guess I need to watch some new anime...
Yes! The translation of Chapter 60 of Ouran is finally out on One Manga! =) Guess now my speed of learning Japanese will probably slow down a bit again, since there won't be another month until the next chapter comes out. *sigh* I hate the long waiting periods of ongoing manga. But then I'd be wishing for more chapters if I read a finished manga... It's a bit confusing how they translated the last bubble on the last page of Chapter 60 though. I read all the discussing pages on the For Richer or Poorer forum. Their discussion helped a lot on understanding what the last sentence means. But I think maybe Hatori-sempai wrote in this confusing way with an intention. It's hard to figure out what she meant by the "family" and the "parent", but we will eventually figure it out as more chapters come out. (Ugh patience is definitely something I don't have...)
Don't really want to know what kind of weekend awaits me...
Screen shot of the Day:
~~~~
Looking From: the library
Feeling: terribly bored
Listening to: Apologize - Timbaland w/ One Republic
Labels: blog, Ouran High Host Club, rants