Monday, March 03, 2008
Stressed, that's what my life is currently filed under. I have way too many things to finish or study on, and I have so little time. Yet, I'm still on a computer searching for J-pops, something is definitely wrong with my priorities! Guess it's time to sort out my priorities...1). Homework. Yeah, the homework is lame and everything, but it's still the first thing on the list of to dos! Stop looking for random songs that sounded nice or pulling up all the Project B files!
2). NHS forms. After homework, it's the NHS forms. Organize them neatly and TURN THEM IN!! The due day is tomorrow, and the faster it's in the better.It's not like that it's that hard to turn it in...
3). Project B. With all the school related stuff out of the way, start working on all the Project B stories planned centuries ago! Especially the autobiographical memoir. Also, try to pick out one of the stories and see if it can be entered into that contest. (err... what's the name of that thing?)
4). ACT/SAT scores. Prepare for the exams! Still haven't reached the projected goal yet, so go to the bookstore and get those guides, or test preps... whichever is better. It's not going to be something fun to do when everything is crammed together next year, so get rid of it first!
5). Extended essay/Science fair. Start working on the extended essay or the science fair ideas now! Don't finish it on the day it's due like everything else. The at least 3,000 essay is going to take sometimes to write, so start picking a topic now! Time travel or astronomy, pick one NOW and stop thinking about the decision over and over again.
6). ASoP. Why is this listed all the way down here? Go to the pages and download all the problems to practice, it's not like there's much time left... and maybe go tell the parents to order some of those math books all the way from China, since it's such a headache just to look at the eighth grade math book!
7). Programming. Maybe it's time to pick those up again... It might not be such a helpful thing right now in the middle of a big pile of work, but it'll come in handy later. So, go find time and work on it!
8). Web. Where are the web pages that contained all the research on varies Astronomy subjects that were projected to be finished months ago? It was such a good plan, practicing HTML and CSS along with research, except if the things could be done?
9). The Astronomy research. Why are the partially done data lying around everywhere in the room? It's impossible to get anything else done if the project is stopped in the middle of nowhere, so start working on it if it's still considered a possible candidate of a Science fair project or topic of the extended essay.
10). Sign up for community services. It's impossible to finish the 200 hours community service if there isn't anything signed up yet. The volunteer thing at the library is probably already up now, so go and ASK! And ask about where to get all those 200 hours of community service done, it's not like it's impossible to talk or something...
11). Prepare for the AP exam. May is not that far ahead, and it's not going to be good if there' s another 3 on the record! So start review for it, Human Geography is not something that easy either. Even though there won't be anymore annoying comparison and contrast questions like World History, but be prepared for those detailed statistical questions! It going to embarrassing if there's another 3.
12). Figure out which SAT subject tests to take. Look at all the tests available, and figure out which tests that are going to get good results. Then go read more books and get preps. for all those exams, after all, it's not going to be possible to get in a good college without good scores of these tests.
And finally, I don't have to order myself around anymore.
There aren't many people around the library today like it typically would be on a Monday... I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that there's a possible tornado today, or people are just getting wrapped to other dimensions now. (just kidding...) Well, I enjoy the emptiness though, it's much easier to work around in such an empty environment. Besides the extremely uncommon warm weather though, I fear for the worst weather possible for tomorrow. I hate the rapidly changing weather patterns around this time of the year. Everything is so unpredictable.
I'm glad that I had found where the song "Winter Love" came from, it lead me to a great J-pop review site listed at the right under the personal links section. I just listened to a great selection of Ayumi Hamasaki's songs. The reviews are right to the point, and I agree with most of it. It's something relaxing to do I suppose. The current song I'm listening to is "Haruka" by melody.. It's pretty upbeat and reminded me of the spring... I guess we are having a late spring this year, since there are still just few signs of spring coming so far.
Note to self: print out the Who's Who email...
~~~~
Looking From: the Beyond the Sea blog page
Feeling: warm
Listening to: Loving U ~ melody.
At Friday, March 7, 2008 at 5:12:00 PM CST