Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Finally, the past layout page is up and all done, took me long enough to put all the images together. I lost most of the screen caps I took last time when the old computer crashed. So I had to take new screen caps from all the old files I saved. Thank god I backed up the old layouts and saved them everywhere, or else I'd be totally screwed. I really do change the layout of this blog way too often. It has been like what, half a year since I registered this blog, and I already had 3 main versions of the layout and two special versions. Well, I did have like loads of headers and images stored there ready for use.I really do have the habit of spying around when I'm on the computers in a library, but it's just really interesting to see what other people are doing currently. Like the guy on my right now is checking his email, which is not fun to watch. And the guy on my left is currently browsing something that looks a lot like a blog. I wonder if he owns it or not... Ok, this is why I cannot concentrate when I'm in this library.
I really need to change my play list since it's still playing the same songs from yesterday, and the day before. So theoretically, I've been listening to the same songs over and over again for two days now, no wonder I'm getting bored. Need to go to that free music download site and get more music, though this computer doesn't really show any oriental characters, whether it's Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. Sad... I don't even know why I'm this obsessed with Chinese pop these days. I guess this might have some connection with the fact that I'm Asian,I'm so obsessed with Asian songs. I've been listening to J-pop for a while now, and now I'm equally obsessed with Chinese pop. I wonder what's next, Korean pop?
And 5 top reasons for why I hate my school:
5. It has SSA.
As in Standard School Attire. What in the world? Why can't we just get uniforms like every other school around here? I mean, either give us uniforms or just don't have a dress code. This SSA thing just doesn't make sense at all. I thought a dress code is suppose to help us with dressing to school, not give us headaches. (and not to mention the fact I'm looking for SSAs every time I go to a mall now, it completely took my freedom in a mall...)
4. Racism.
Seriously, I don't get what those people were thinking, but would people actually THINK about what they are saying before they say them? Not that I actually get to witness anything like that, but I've heard too much about it from people around me...
3. Same six classes a day for a whole year, is this even learning?
This is more like something for the entire school system, but the same six classes a day for the ENTIRE school year? Come on, even if there are too many people in the school system, but stuffing every one on a school day with six classes for an entire year isn't the solution...
2. Are there any clubs that are actually for people who want to be in a club?
Seriously, the extracurricular activities suck. And the main problem is that there is just nobody who actually want to participate at all. *sigh* But we need this for college, and it gives me headaches to choose from those existing clubs, there just isn't anything that interests me. Ok, even if I find one that is interesting, I still get disappointed after realizing that I was probably the only one in the club that actually want to do something...
1. It's a public school.
Not that all public school are bad or anything. But face it, most people in a public school just don't do work. This might sounds nerdy, but there is really nothing wrong with doing work. You need them in order to pass a class and get into college. I just don't get those people who would sign up for an honor class or even APs then don't even show up (and not to mention do work in that class). Why even sign up?
So I guess as time went by, I'm forced to side with my parents. Not that they forced me or anything, but the straight facts presented me the fact that I really need to consider a new school. For both academic reasons and other factors, I guess I just really don't learn much from the classes. It seems like I did waste like 2 whole years of my life relaxing in a weird environment. I've only attended public school for 3 years now, and it's an interesting experience. I wonder if I'm going back to a private school or not next year...
This is a pretty long entry, guess I'm really in the mood of typing today. At least I'm really happy that the spell checking thing is working again, thanks Blogger staff :). But nope, I still need to go to that hill and clear my head out. Sadly, I haven't found a suitable hill yet. Hopefully, I'll find one soon.
This is a really nice song, it's called "Mayflower", by S.H.E.
~~~~
Looking from: the library
Feeling: relaxed
Listening to: Mayflower (Wo Yue Tian) - S.H.E.