| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Untangling Thoughts

Thursday, February 21, 2008


My life is still very chaotic, but at least I'm getting used to all these chaos now. There is just endless number of forms to fill everyday. *sigh* I really wish computers these days can be more intelligent and fill all the forms for us. Well, I'm dreaming. The days of persocoms are far away, and there is a fat chance that they might even exist. Who know how the wheel of fate turns?

There is something wrong with the person who was just printing... this person already printed the same thing for like three times now. Why can't she just go to a copy machine? And I'm still getting distracted all the time, am I not? *sigh* Guess I can't fight with curiosity...


I'm debating on whether or not to post my creative writings on this blog or a new blog. It's a lot easier to organize on a new blog and easier for linking too. Well, it really depends on how long my stories are. "Melody of a Rainy Summer Afternoon" started out really well, with good reviews and lots of friends helping with grammar. (Seriously, I have the worst grammar ever, wait, that's so obvious that I don't think I even need to state that...*sigh*) And I'm changing some of the ideas on the list of my future works, so now I'm really worked up and ready to write. Though I'll have a hard time with my grammar as always. It's not like I don't understand the grammar or anything, but it really takes a long time to find all of my mistakes, and most of the time, I'm just too lazy to read my own story for like a million time double checking . Yep, the laziness...


Selective list of my current projects (AKA: Project B):


Title: Cherry Blossoms

Inspiration: Sailor V (Naoko Takeuchi)

Description: A short story challenging the definition of friendship, one of the main characters inspired by Minako from manga series Sailor V. The title of the story is one of the themes in the story and was actually inspired by the program on my desktop called “Cherry Blossom”.

Status: main plot finished, need proof-reading and plot editing


Title: Working title: Melody of a Rainy Summer Afternoon

Inspiration: N/A

Description: A gloomy day inspired her composition as a gift to her friend, but the gift was never received. One difference on the postal code, and the music arrived at his door. Coincidence, or fate? This is no accident. A tale started from a simple mistake on the mailing address. Dedicated to the elegant guardian of Planet Neptune.

Status: Scheduled to release Chapter 3 at the end of the week, a Fan fiction version also in progress along with the original plot.


Title: Undecided (working under title: Fated)

Inspiration: N/A

Description: A story challenging the traditional idea of arranged marriage. They were both from rich families, they’ve been engaged before they were even born. Story of a forgotten engagement and how two people actually fall in love with each other in an arranged marriage.

Status: Scheduled to continue


Title: Undecided (working under title: Wounds)

Inspiration: N/A

Description: A fictional character come to the real world, experiencing normal girl life, or is it? Diary format, themes include: love, friendship, rivalry, and battling emotions. Dedicated to the warrior of Love.

Status: Scheduled to start


I do have some fan fiction ideas in mind, but I'm not that into fan fiction these days, well besides the fan fiction version of my regular writings. (They are just alternate universes.) And I didn't include another one of the big projects. It's a series of short stories challenging human emotions, there are 7 of them planned already, it'll take too much space if I paste every table on here. I've always be thinking about the different kinds of human emotions and why we feel like that at different times... so guess the inspiration is pretty obvious.

Still no luck with my search on music, I wonder how many more days I would be listening to the same play list over and over again. Well, it's not THAT bad, but I sure like some changes. After all, I'm a person who loves changes. (I mean, just look at the number of versions of the layouts of this blog) But I am running out of new anime to watch, so that means I'll be running out of new anime songs to listen to. Oh well, they'll come to me when they suppose to.

Need that hill to clear my head on, still have a chaotic life here...

~~~~
Looking from: my chaotic life

Feeling: complicated

Listening to: Mother Symphony (from Mermaid Melody PPP)

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Thursday, February 21, 2008 at 3:45:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)