Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Wow, I'm getting busy all over again! Well, there is Mock Trial Friday, and I really had to work hard if I don't want to bomb the closing argument and my cross for the plaintiff. And there is always tests and projects for school. Guess life never moves at a slow pace. Oh, and I still have to write my story. I'm not sure about how I'm going to continue the plot, already have so many version in my head already... I could just make it a friendship story, or it would more interesting if I take that to a further step? Well, that is something to debate about.Haven't been obsessed with anime and manga for a few days, that's a rare thing. Well, I was more obsessed with several new songs I downloaded though. I need to find them on Youtube and post them on here. Well, I'm still reading Angelic Layer. It's like the only manga I'm reading now besides Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. I'm Card Captor Sakura also, but it's really at a slow pace. I'm still on volume 3 after like 3 weeks. The plot isn't that interesting to me, I mean after all it's still a story about a ten-year old girl, no matter how creative the story could be. Still need manga hunt though...
Zhong Guo Hua - S.H.E.
Now I had finally finished all the forms for USN, new forms just arrived. *sigh* When will I ever get to rest from forms for a while? Probably in the second year of my college. (Junior year: all the test forms and college applications; Senior year: college applications and other loads of forms from school, oh and not to mention credit card applications; First-year college: too many forms... after all, you are an adult now, and who knows how many forms you need to fill when you are an adult each day...) Guess this sucks.
At least I'm happy that we got a new desktop, but I won't be surprised if I arrive home tonight and hear that my parents had returned or something similar because it doesn't work well... who knows? They are after all people who change their minds like 6-year old... Well, if they didn't, I'll be very happy and get jumpy and tackle on it.
Now, back to work... Oh! I posted for a reason! I was debating on whether or not to change the layout already. Well, this layout is been on here for about 2 months now, and after all it's Valentines' Day tomorrow! So, sure why not... or at least for Valentines' Day, I'll change it! :D
Note to self: need to check about House episodes!
~~~~
Looking from: my journal
Feeling: busy!!!
Listening to: Zi Teng Hua - S.H.E.