| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Gathering Pieces...

Wednesday, February 20, 2008


I realized how boring my online life also is. So now not only the real life has bored me to death, I'm running out of pages to stumble on in the cyberspace too. I guess I am pathetic after all. I wonder if February is just the month of the bored or something. And I still hate school, not to mention the fact that the teacher just had to talk about the fact that I'm seeking other schools in front of the WHOLE class. He just had to do that... *sigh* Teachers scare me sometimes...

I think I need to stop lying to my parents about the fact that I really don't have much homework everyday. There is just absolutely NOTHING for me to do today, well besides reading a chapter for Human Geography. But seriously, I'm taking honors and AP classes, and it's just way too easy. Maybe I really do need to switch some classes. No wait, the stupid school system doesn't allow people to skip ahead even if they are bored to death...


This computer won't show any Asian characters, which is very annoying since I'm trying to download music from a Chinese site. Now I can't find any of the links to the music files, *sigh* I give up. This is so bothersome, I'll just download English songs instead. But I'll be listening to the same play list for another day, I suppose...


I'm picking up some of my old hobbies again, like writing (AKA: Project B). Well, I have to change many original themes and ideas since I no longer know how to write about the original ones anymore. I'm thinking about turning some of them into fan fictions. I have to say, most of the fan fictions are
really just regular stories put into a familiar world that many of us knew, esp. alternate universe stories. But it's easier somehow for the readers since they knew the character so well and loved them so much, it helps to understand the story better. Other than that, it really doesn't have much difference with a regular stories. Well, I'm not including those fan fictions wrote purely out of the intention to put the write in a story so he/she can be together with a certain fictional character...

There's a total lunar eclipse tonight. It starts around 9:26 PM CST. I'll certainly look forward for it. I'm still that astronomy freak, I guess. It's going to be fun to watch since it's actually my first time viewing it with intention. I usually just ignore it, not that many people would care about it... I still remember that legend on how people during ancient times didn't know the scientific reasons for a lunar eclipse, so they thought the dog from heaven ate the moon. It's an interesting reason though, in a way. I'm actually in a perfect zone to see the lunar eclipse. Too bad I'm not in the perfect place to see a solar eclipse though, it's more fun to watch than the lunar eclipse in my opinion. I think the next total solar eclipse is August 1st, need to double-check on NASA...
NASA link for the Lunar Eclipse: Total Lunar Eclipse - February 20th, 2008

Still searching for a perfect hill to clear my head... any some new things for my wardrobe...

~~~~
Looking from: nowhere (that kid there is watching some show from Youtube... I wanna see too! Ok, getting distracted...)

Feeling: weird

Listening to: Chinese Language (Zhong Guo Hua) - S.H.E.

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, February 20, 2008 at 3:48:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)