Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Yep, I remembered to post today, hoo-ray for me :D I'm a little sugar high right now... I just had to run over to Mac right across the library to get some food since my stomach can't take it anymore. It's a bit weird though, I had both the breakfast and lunch. Yet my stomach is still growling at two in the afternoon! Hopefully this will only be an occasional event, I won't be happy to run over to a fast food place everyday at three.Anyway, I got a weird idea, I should totally record the cloud pattern everyday... it's not like I'm interested in the study of weather (whatever it's called?) or anything, but it's so fun to do that. And after all, I do stare at the clouds all the time... maybe that's why I'm weird...
Ok, my friend need to stop texting me now... and got to run, too much work to do...
~~~~
Looking From: Cell phone (and it won't stop buzzing...)
Feeling: weird
Listening to: Shuo Ni Ai Wo - S.H.E.
Labels: rants