Friday, February 08, 2008
It's finally Friday, the day I've been wishing for since Monday had finally come. So happy! There is like NOBODY at school, either they are sick or they got stuff to do... and not to mention the stupid pep rally. Well, at least I did get to sleep during the entire fifth period because of it.This is so depressing, my life is so BORING! I need to get more things to do. And not to mention that I had ran out of manga to read now. Need manga hunt! And I'm watching an episode of Chobits now without the sound... I can still understand the story since there is subtitles, and it's not like the sound would actually do me any good. After all, I don't understand a single word of Japanese...
Just realized that the episode of Chobits I watched was the last episode, nice pick for me... Well, the ending looks slightly different from the manga, but I like it. Ok, it might be a little bit to rushed to say that I like it so soon, since that was Part 3 of the last episode I just watched, oh well.
Oh, downloaded the computer version of Egyptian Rat Screw today, it's awesome! And the other good news for me is that I had finally got my story posted :D And so far both my friends and the online readers liked the story! So happy! But I still have to work on the poem on Chapter 2, which is a major headache for me... *sigh* Better work on that now...
And the link to the story: Melody of a Rainy Summer Afternoon Chapter 1
~~~~
Looking From: Youtube
Feeling: tired
Listening to: the lab people talking...
Labels: rants