| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Steping into the Mirrow of the New Year...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008


Whoo-hoo! First entry of the year! I totally should have posted at midnight yesterday though, after all, I was up until 1AM... Oh well, maybe next year. But this year had started out too boring... or was it boring too last year? I can't remember, it's just FREEZING outside that I have lost the mood to go out. *sigh* Read more stories though, my life is filled with stories these days. Maybe I should go find some more funny quotes... Well, I did seem to gain the habit of saving all the stories I read. At least I'm accomplishing things on my New Year's resolutions list that says "own exclusive collections of stuff", stories are stuff...

I had finally found my old website on Freewebs.com! Took me long enough since it was just so hard to figure out the kind of user name I would use three years ago! It seemed like it haven't changed at all. Then again, no one else know that password...Nothing is on that site anymore... *sob* I was all excited thinking that I get to read stuff that I wrote like 3 whole years ago. Oh well, I'll just delete it.

Trying to accomplish another one of my resolution: getting my websites together! I'm working on " the Elysion Dreams" first. I know it's the same name as this blog now, but I just really like it. (Or it's just that I haven't get any new inspirations...) It's easier since a Sailor Moon fansite is definitely easier than astronomy, after all, it doesn't include TONS of research... So I guess "Andromeda and the Milky Way" had to wait a bit...

Off to the webs, and more stories to read... Man, I haven no idea what's in my mind lately. I want to read more manga though. Oh, and the magic show I saw on TV yesterday was AMAZING! :D

It's a new year! (But there is really not that much to be happy about, I mean, it's not like we are flying to planet Uranus this year or something...)

~~~~
Looking from: home, freezing
Feeling: bored
Listening to: It's Not Just Make Believe

Labels: ,



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 at 6:03:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)