| Home | About | Author | Contact | Past Layouts | Map |
 

Rainy Days...

Thursday, January 10, 2008


Wow, haven't post in a while...Ok, maybe a long time. Well, I'm back from the winter break, which also means that I have daily fast Internet access everyday now. :D It's been crazy these days since everything is completely weird, and fresh. I mean we are in a New Year, a new semester, and all the other new things going on too. I have a strong feeling this semester is going to be busier than ever. I already got an ISEE going on like next week or something. Now, they say that sophomores can register for ACT and SAT too, so now I probably have two more tests added up to my list. *sigh* Life is awful, yeah...

Now I get to hear my English teacher ramble on and on for 55 minutes everyday, yeah fun... At least I can watch anime again. :D Oh shoot, I'm suppose to download more W. Juliet. Ok, now, I'm downloading while posting.

Nothing really new in my life these days really, that probably why I wasn't really active these days. But hopefully I'll find something to ramble on tomorrow...

Finally it stopped raining, hate thunderstorms...better check the weather though...and just realized that I actually have time to work on my layout today, yay :D

~~~~
Looking From: The raining outside
Feeling: drained
Listening To: FM92.9, and ok I forgot what this song is called, it's so famous, guess I'm just that stupid... it's nice song though

Labels:



This post was written by Mel-Lyn on Thursday, January 10, 2008 at 4:49:00 PM |

Comments

0 Comments:

(Leave a New Comment)